Arc 4.17 Queen Mother
2.5k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

True to Alex's expectations, as soon as the door was slammed open and Taina flew into the room less than a foot away from the intercourse, while the dazed men continued ramming into Lily, Lily herself was seething in anger.

Her red eyes darkened and a cold and merciless light flashed through them.

"Ugh..." Taina rubbed the left side of her body as she had ended up landing harshly on it before the sounds right next to her finally registered in her mind.

Not having the courage or face to turn her head to face Lily, Taina could only blush profusely at the lascivious sounds of sex and the excruciating heat that they were all emitting. There were even some splashes of unknown liquid flying towards her direction.

She always prided herself for being outspoken but at this moment she was no different from an innocent young maiden who had been sheltered since young finally venturing out to the world beyond...

Thinking about how it was her best friend that was moaning so seductively amongst those rough, rugged men, Taina had to confirm if Lily was truly consensual in the act. Otherwise, she wouldn't hesitate to stop those men from defiling her pure Lily! She didn't have to think about whether or not she could beat them as she was a Fomalhaut and her capabilities were much higher than all of them combined anyway.

Unfortunately, she didn't take into account that Lily was resentful of having to exert extra mental strength to control the men's minds to continue their work on her.

She was in the process of enlarging her army of aliens and it was an extremely delicate process where if her partners were to regain consciousness it would fail entirely! Of course she would become angry at the insignificant ant that crawled its way into the room.

Lily had become so unreasonable that she totally disregarded the fact that Taina had practically flown in rather than willingly waltzing through the doors. But it didn't matter to her whether or not the other girl had been willing. All she knew was that controlling these four men was extremely taxing and she needed some fuel to complete their session successfully.

Therefore, when Taina turned her head to glimpse at Lily's expression she froze and involuntarily shivered when she saw how off the other woman's gaze was when looking at her.

She could recognized the unconcealed malice and...thirst. Not in the sensuous sense, but in the way a predator would towards its prey.

"L-Lil--" Taina timidly tried to call out to reassure herself that her friend was still the same gentle yet quiet woman but she was literally cut off as Lily's 20-feet long metallic black-blue tail materialized and unhesitantly whipped through the air, slicing Taina cleanly in half from her waist.

"Huh?" Taina, who had yet to realize what the hell just happened had confusion written all over her face at the sight of her own lower half sporting a vigorous fountain of blood spraying upwards as well as the bladed tail of that creature waving in the air before returning to its side so that it could lick the dark blood cleanly off. All the while, it possessed Lily's body and even sent her off to King Yama with an unfeeling and utterly cold smile.

Right before she died, her last thoughts were, What the hell just happened?

One could not exactly blame Taina, who was manipulated from the very beginning without ever being told the truth (aside from her brother, but she stubbornly refused to listen).

Also, due to her straightforward nature, she was unaccustomed to any schemes be them deep or shallow. She only believed in what she could see for herself.

Unfortunately, seeing for herself had led to her own death.

The people watching the entire exchange from the moment Taina had been tossed inside the room could not believe what had just transpired. That is, aside from Alex, of course, who directed the entire event aside from the lovemaking. Now, that. That was purely coincidental.

But she couldn't just act nonchalant or the others would be suspicious, so she raised a brow and brought her thumb and forefinger to her chin as she thoughtfully mused, "Well, that was unexpected."

Her casual statement brought the men back from their shock and they immediately turned to face her, their gazes silently asking her, "Lady boss, what should we do?"

Without a single blink, she clicked the button on her earpiece and quietly whispered to the person on the other end, "Taina's dead."

Duke already knew, but he was just waiting for the confirmation from Alex.

They all had a heart monitor installed along with their communication gear so that his team could tell the situations of each member. So, the moment Taina's heart stopped he had already prepared himself for the news.

He furrowed his brows in thought. He knew Alex had brought Taina somewhere with no camera service but was unaware of what happened to cause her death. Due to Taina's earlier actions against Alex and Nile, Duke couldn't help but be a little suspicious of Alex.

Knowing how the other man was feeling, Alex reassured him, "I didn't do it. You can confirm with Altair and the others. Though, I have to admit that I was the indirect cause."

Altair was the last name of one of the men in the recon team. These were the men that were mentioned in the synopsis that she had received in the beginning.

Their conversation could be heard by all active members currently running about in the starship as they were all connected under one server, aside from the completely naked figures inside the room who had stripped theirs off.

Therefore, Bellatrix, one of the other members beside her immediately backed her up, "Yes, vice-captain. Alex had good intentions when she threw Taina into the room in order to make her face reality. But who would have known..."

Ophiuchi interrupted him in his horrified excitement, "Lily is an alien!"

"What?" Duke was unsure if what he heard was the truth.

"Seeking permission to enact punishment for fratricide, vice-captain. Lily killed Taina." Alex didn't want to waste anymore time.

As for killing the female lead? Of course she wouldn't be penalized for that! Her mission required her to be the Queen Mother, and the only way for that to happen was for one of the other queens to die.

"Wait--" Duke still had some uncertainties. Also, it wasn't as if they could just kill the Rigel heiress off without consulting the higher-ups even if she had killed a fellow soldier. Such was corruption.

In fact, Duke had no doubt that Lily really killed his little sister as an entire squad was telling him that was the case. If he could, he wanted to kill Lily himself! Even though his sister was an idiot who couldn't tell right from wrong, she was still his baby sister and she was actually just simple minded and too innocent thus easily manipulated. As her older brother, he always felt responsible for her, but she died while he wasn't looking so he felt extremely remorseful.

However, as a leader in this expedition he couldn't let personal feelings interfere with his work.

Unfortunately, Alex could care less about his massive self-restraint when she interrupted him, "Don't worry, Faust's older cousin. It's not like anyone outside must know that we killed Lily. I shall avenge your little sis. Actually, send some reinforcements our way. Logistics east. Coordinates 52, 39 south from the lavatory."

Then she switched off the communication button and turned to her men with a solemn expression, "Let's go, guys. Restrain the men. Be extremely wary of Lily. Her tail is too large to be an ordinary alien."

""Yes, ma'am!"" They all unconsciously saluted to her orders and immediately ran in through the already kicked open door with their pulse rifles aimed at every figure in the small, otherwise empty room.

Behind, Alex smirked victoriously. All I needed was a legit reason to kill you. Now that you have given yourself to me, let's have some fun before it's all over, en?

31