Chapter 2 (The Day in Life of a novel virus Part 1)
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am a novel virus, I originated in a wet market in Wuhan, China although some people say I was created as a bioweapon in a bio grade 4 lab in Wuhan, China. I am a virus of type Mega virus and the bureaucrats working at the World Health Organization have named me Vivid-19 Virus. Today I am going to take you through a day in my life.

Night 12:00 AM
Looks like everybody is asleep at this time. In normal times I could have found people loitering on the roads. I started small but because of the idiocy of humans today I have taken the form of a pandemic, no country on Earth is untouched by me. In my lifetime I have infected about 4 million people and killed about 300000 people in just 5 months but one should keep in mind that not all people are tested so you human may never know how many people I have actually infected and it seems that way more people are killed than in the government official figures. I have also forced humans to take shelters in their homes. It's like I am the ultimate demon lord of the world. If humans are to hear the truth then the truth is that humans are themselves to be blamed for this situation, trying to alter the course of nature has always brought calamities to humans from drought, flood, hurricanes to this pandemic.

Morning 4:00 AM
It's a pleasant morning no pollution, no cars and animals roaming around freely but it seems some stupid humans are taking morning walks and that too without a mask, nowadays masks is very important for humans to protect them from me but some humans think I am weak and they are strong and I will not be able to do any harm to them but they are totally wrong. Huh, looks one of these humans who are jogging is infected by me and is without any masks, actually that's good and it will help me infect more and more humans. He is meeting someone and is shaking hands with them, one more victim confirmed. You human is my ally, keep spreading the infection.

Morning 6:00 AM
It's time for morning news and it seems I am all over it. Humans only seem to cover me it seems. I like it when they talk about me only. It's not that humans did not see me coming, in fact, there have been pandemics every 30 to 40 years and yet people are seen to always underprepared to tackle the next pandemic. Many people have warned about an upcoming pandemic for years but no one seems to care about it until I came and became a pandemic and yes I am not talking about that billionaire person who seems to be obsessed about pandemics but real experts who predicted a pandemic. Anyway, let bygones be bygones and let me see how these humans tackle this situation now.

Morning 8:00 AM
I can many humans on the road and they are wearing masks and following social distancing practices, this is not good for me, if these humans started talking precautions then I will not be able to infect many people. I have many allies in human form who do not wash their hands, do not wear masks, do make follow social distancing, and always violate lockdowns. I also have many foes such as doctors, nurses, pandemics, essential services workers, etc as these are trying to ensure that I cannot infect many people but they don't know that it is now impossible to stop me, they had a chance in early stages of my infections but because of petty politics, I was able to spread this much.
Anyways the more I spread the more humans will fear me and I will control humans life according to my will.

Morning 10:00 AM
Most of the people are awake now, unknownst to them last night 5000 more people were dead because of me. People say that most of the people dead are old people with underlying health conditions to discredit me but they don't know I am equally dangerous to young and healthy people, I have sent many young and healthy people to ICU. My symptoms include fever, tiredness, tiredness, aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhea. I have a very unique ability which makes me lethal to them more and that is I take time to show symptoms which is about 7 to 14 days in which period many people unknowing spread my infection to many other people making my work easy. Whether I am airborne or not, it is up to those humans to find. I have also heard that those naive people are trying to find a vaccine for me but I have no fear as I have with me anti-vaxxers who will make sure that this vaccine does reach enough people for my elimination. I really thank all those people who are helping me thrive.

0