Chapter 2: Who was that Spider-Woman, anyway?
1.6k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already too confusing for her that out of nowhere she woke up as a woman in a different place with different memories, now she came to discover that she also had an incest relationship with her little sister. It is true that the two were not related by blood, but still, they were raised with sisters.

It was all absurd for Nojiko. She still remembers that a message also came to mind her. ‘System? Why is one thing crazier than the other happening to me?’

“Nami, let me sleep some more, I still feel tired.” Nojiko said with her tired eyes.

“Yes, Nojiko, I will do that, rest well.” Nami acknowledged her mistake and said, “Then I'll be back to see how you are.”

“Yes, do it.” Nojiko smiled.

Somehow, Nojiko understood that she was now in the world of the One-Piece anime. But it was a little difficult for her to recognize Nami, since she only saw it in anime, in real life it is another story; although it looks like a very good cosplay from Nami.

Another thing was the fact that she became someone else, that was all very irrational to Nojiko. Although she was not resentful or very shaken, as in her past life, she was a lonely person who was abandoned by her parents at the age of 5, taking her little sister with them.

Perhaps it is for this reason that she came to cry when she saw what her mother, in this case, the adoptive mother, while in her past life she was abandoned, in that life the adoptive mother showed more love and affection than she ever imagined that one day would have. Only the fact that she was not called a mother displeased her to the point of giving her life.

This baffled Nojiko. She was also deeply angry at this Arlong. If it weren't for this Arlong, maybe this time she might have a chance to receive motherly love. Something she hasn't been able to experience in her past life.

Although she understands that maybe if that happened, things could be different and she would not be in that body now, that in an inexplicable way, she took possession.

Sighing, she started to think about the system.

‘Spider Ancestral System... is similar to the systems I read in novels  in my past life?’ It was not easy for Nojiko to believe all of this, especially having a system.

And because it is a spider-related system, it reminded her of that otherworldly beauty that she saw before all this happened.

Perhaps it is this spider woman who made her stop in this situation. ‘Not! It can only be her! If not, why did this happen right after I saw that spider woman? Who was that Spider-Woman, anyway?’

Another thing was that this 'System' only spoke for the first time, but no matter how hard she tried to talk to that system mentally, it was no use, and even with shame, she whispered some embarrassing words, such as: System! Or status! Even missions. However, it was useless.

'It doesn't look like a system I read about in books.' Nojiko let out an involuntary sigh as she lay with her head on the pillow.

She was still confused and she also had this Arlong, if she could strengthen herself with this system, she would like to save her little sister from Arlong's clutches, but she still didn't know how to do that.

'Ughh! It is too early to think about wanting to save someone when even I am not saved! But because I have the memories of the former owner of this body, I think I should at least thank her.' Nojiko told herself.

She fully understands that her current one would not even be able to hurt Arlong's skin, if she fails to strengthen herself, she can forget about being able to beat him.

Feeling tired, Nojiko fell asleep.

*

Nojiko woke up the next morning thinking that everything was a dream, but when she got up in a strange place, with a strange face, and with big tits, yes, she now had breasts! She discovered that it was not just a dream; everything that happened to her before was real.

Going to a mirror, she can see her reflection in the mirror.

She was now a medium-sized girl, with purple-blue hair, green eyes, and tanned skin. She is 2 years older than Nami, now 20 years old.

'Hmm. I could say that I'm very beautiful, it's still hard to believe that even at that age I'm a virgin, well, it's a different world from where I came from. It's not like my old world, where girls weren't even 15, but I wasn't a virgin anymore... besides, and luckily, Fishmen seem to despise humans, thanks to that, they didn't try to do anything indecent with human women.'

Nojiko left her thoughts when the hospital door was opened.

“Nojiko, it's good that you can get up.” Said Nami when entering the door.

“Yes, I feel a lot better now.” Nojiko told her with a reassuring smile.

“Nojiko... can you go home alone?” Asked Nami worried, she could not be seen walking with Nojiko, because of Arlong, so I could not help her to come home.

“Yes, I am well enough to go back alone.” Nojiko said.

“I'll go there later without anyone noticing.” Said Nami with a smile.

“Okay.” Agreeing, Nojiko started to leave first.

She was still wearing white hospital clothes, but she didn't care about being dressed like that and continued walking toward her current home.

It didn't take long for her to get home, Nojiko only had to walk a little, since the village where she lives was small and her house was not far from Dr. Nako's hospital.

Upon entering the house, Nojiko started to feel hungry, and that's when she remembered that since yesterday she had not eaten. Going to the refrigerator, she took food to make.

 
 
41