Chapter 3: On the farm – Part 1 (R-18)
2.1k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After eating, she felt better than before, she was even feeling full of energy, much more than she did in her past life. ‘This world is indeed strange, even an ordinary person is stronger than an above-average person in my old world.’

After cleaning the house, she went to the tangerine farm. As it was a routine made by the former owner of the body, it had already become a habit, and even though she is now someone else, remembering the memories, some of her customs and taste came along.

Minutes later, she had already entered the farm and was surrounded by tangerine trees.

“Eh?”

The moment a tangerine was about to fall, Nojiko can see it falling in slow motion, it was as if her senses were 100 times more acute. She managed to catch the tangerine before it even fell to the floor.

“Wow! What was that now?” Nojiko exclaimed, impressed by what just happened.

She soon noticed that her senses were more acute than normal, even for the former owner of the body. ‘So, how did that happen?’

Nojiko started to reflect while sitting near a tree.

She had her eyes closed, since, it was easier for her to think that way.

It was also that for the first time in her life, she was able to see her inner vision, moreover, something very much like a system status panel appeared in her mind.

 

Name: Nojiko.

Recycling Points: 0

Spider Body: 1/100 Bronze (Locked - 10 Recycle Points required to unlock)

Spider-sense: 2/100 Bronze 

Combat value: 20

 

“...”

Nojiko was silent for a while, she had tried so many times to open her status, or even tried to have any kind of information that proved the existence of the system. But it had not worked, but now, it ended up appearing when she had an internal view of her body.

'What are these recycling points?'

A cold, robotic voice echoed in her mind: [Do you want to recycle tangerine?]

It was a simple question that she received, but at the same time, it said a lot!

Recycle the tangerine, it is certainly talking about the tangerine that was currently in her hand that she took before it fell to the ground, and it seems that when thinking about “recycling”, this new option appeared.

“Yes.” She says.

[Recycling Point +1]

The tangerine dissolved like yellow smoke and that yellow smoke entered the palm of her hand.

“Hahaha.”

Somehow, Nojiko couldn't stand it and started laughing out loud alone on her tangerine farm.

Taking another tangerine, from the tangerine tree, Nojiko tried to recreate what he had done before thinking about “recycling”.

Once again, the cold, robotic voice resonated in her mind: [Do you want to recycle tangerine?]

'Yes.' She said mentally.

[Recycling Point +1]

Nojiko sat on the floor again while trying to calm down. She kept her eyes closed and saw in her internal view that there were now 2 recycling points.

'Spider Body, if I can unlock this body, how much stronger would I get?' She couldn't help wondering.

While keeping her eyes closed, a thieving cat entered her tangerine farm and stole a kiss from her wet lips. It was sweet, with a tangerine taste.

Nojiko was able to guess that Nami the thieving cat who stole a kiss from her now, had also eaten her farm tangerine and because of that, her lips tasted like tangerine.

Nojiko was formalized with Nami's body through the memories inherited from the body, so, she knew all the erogenous points of Nami, she reached her hand up to Nami's delicate and beautiful ear and squeezed it lightly, causing her to have a naughty groan and sensual.

“Nojiko...” Nami murmured in a dirty voice when separating his lips from hers. She felt Nojiko's hot breath on her face which made it all the more exciting for her and when Nojiko's hand reached her chest and turned her nipple through her thin blouse, she let out an even more erotic and naughty, horny moan.

“Hmm. Nami, you are already very excited.” Nojiko whispered in her ear: “Look how hard your nipples are already...”

“I can't help it, I've been really stressed out stealing these disgusting pirates, and only now can I relieve my stress, besides, you're so hot! And you know how to do it when you play with my ear and chest, how could I not be excited?” Nami pouted in a cute way and indecent.

Smiling at what she said, Nojiko said, “You have a point. Okay, I'm also guilty, since I'm excited about this situation too.”

“Hmm~ having sex on your tangerine farm... why does it feel so wrong, yet so right?” Nami said with a seductive voice blowing hot air in Nojiko's ear.

A smile formed on Nojiko's beautiful lips and she slid her hand into Nami's short jeans. She could feel by the touch of her fingers that Nami was already soaked, bypassing Nami's pussy, she starts to slide gently on Nami's clitoris.

“Mhh~~ This is so good!” Nami moaned loudly with pleasure.

“Shhh!” Nojiko sealed Nami's lips with hers, then she whispers: “We don't want anyone to hear your moans and come over here, right?”

Nodding, as an obedient girl that she is, Nojiko smiled and kissed her full and delicious lips again. She no longer evens cared about anything and lost herself in the midst of pleasure, nor did she care that the old Nojiko who did these things with Nami and not she.

‘Anyway, why do I need to hesitate? I am her and she is me now.’ Convincing himself, Nojiko didn't stop and then stuck his middle finger in Nami's opening, causing an even more naughty and adorable groan in her mouth.

 
34