Chapter 4: On the farm – Part 2 (R-18)
1.8k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 As Nami was in a strange position, leaning towards her, Nojiko broke the kiss and made Nami stand in front of her and opened the button on Nami's shorts and lowered it.

Nami's lace panties dripped on the farm floor, she was already at the height of her arousal, she needed very little for her to have an orgasm.

Descending Nami's panties she said with an indecent smile: “You don't need this right now~”

“Yes, it's on the way.” Nami lifted one of her legs and removed her panties completely, but in doing so, the view of her dripping pussy was totally visible, giving Nojiko the view of Nami's beautiful and perfect virgin pussy.

Nami also grabbed the edges of her blouse and removed it. Her large breasts swayed with her movement, she then placed both hands behind her back and removed her green lace bra.

Nojiko got up and also began to undress, showing her beautiful tanned skin, making Nami swallow her saliva dry, she loved Nojiko's body! Just by seeing her naked, it already made her arousal increase.

Before long, the two beauties were completely naked.

Nami slid her fingers over Nojiko's lips to her big breasts and twisted her pink nipple. She said in a husky, dirty voice, “You are so beautiful, Nojiko.”

“This is my line! Look at those curves and your breasts.” Nojiko licked her lips seductively: “It's mouth-watering~”

Approaching Nami by holding her arms and extending upwards, Nojiko placed Nami against the tree and kissed her neck.

“Hhmm~”

Nami groaned. She loved being dominated by Nojiko!

Nojiko's lips slid down Nami's neck until she reached her mouth and started kissing her full lips, which were already a little swollen from the fact that she was kissed by Nojiko.

“Your lips are so tasty~” Separating her lips from Nami's lips, Nojiko whispered seductively, in a dirty voice.

“Hmm. I love being kissed by you~” Nami gave a lascivious smile.

Nojiko smiles and returned to kiss Nami's soft and fragrant neck, going down, she starts to kiss Nami's breasts until and licked and turned her tongue around the pink and cute nipples, that already erect.

Nami felt her legs soft as a current of excitement invaded her whole being. She was once again lost in pleasure forgetting everything!

Descending her mouth, even more, Nojiko reached Nami's navel and played with her tongue, surrounding and licking, descending further, causing more and more moans of Nami, she arrived at her pubic hair.

Nami held Nojiko's head in both hands and pushed it down, reaching the most sensitive and wet part. When she was licked in pussy, a stream of fluid ran from her secret area and dripped into Nojiko's mouth.

With white milk running down her mouth, Nojiko licked her lips, tasting Nami's milk. It was a strangely good taste. She was already addicted to the taste of Nami's milk.

Nami's legs went completely limp and she almost fell but was held in Nojiko's arms.

In a provocative way, Nojiko said: “You let go too fast, I barely started~”

“But I was enjoying it so much! I think it was the best ever!” Nami said. She truly felt it, it was different than before, she got aroused even faster and orgasmed even faster than usual.

“Well... I haven't come yet; you need to do something about it.” Nojiko said while biting Nami's sensitive and tasty ear.

Nami recovered her breath, adjusting, she changed her position, pressing Nojiko against the tree and took her tanned breast and pink nipple in her small mouth and with a malicious tongue, she starts sucking her breasts while using her tongue to turn in around the pink nipple and lick.

Every minute, every second that passed, was an eternity of pleasure for Nojiko, she felt alive and wanted, she wanted more of it, and when Nami arrived in her secret garden and licked her tasty, she loved!

Nojiko screamed in her soft voice when Nami felt the walls of her vagina squirm around her fingers. Nojiko unconsciously locked Nami's head on her clitoris while pushing her waist further into her mouth.

“Very good! Go on, Nami!”

Nami liked her reaction. She continued to lick and stick her finger inside Nojiko.

Nojiko was coming, and she was coming intensely. Her mind was unable to think of anything, as intense pleasure invaded her mind.

Her vagina was still violently contracting on her fingers. It would just mean that she was coming for a long time.

Nami sucked on all the juices that came out of her vagina, tasting her delicious sweet juices. Sometimes, she would give light kisses on her lips, making her squirm at how sensitive she was at that moment.

Nami reluctantly pulled away from her pussy after cleaning it with her mouth. She did this for a long time, thinking that this vagina was only for her and no one else.

They shared a kiss. Nojiko didn't bother to taste her juices from Nami's mouth. They just had fun, rubbing the warm skin against each other.

“Your juice is great!” Nami smiled.

“Hmmm~ it was really good!” Nojiko pulled Nami into her arms and the two were hugged while still naked.

The feeling of being naked outdoors and holding each other. It was indescribable.

'If we could live forever like this...' Nami said in her heart.

Of course, she understood that if she wanted these moments to continue, she would have to collect the ฿100,000,000 that Arlong was demanding to buy the village.

It has been almost 8 years and she was very close to reaching that amount of money. Just a little more... just a little more...

 
 
32