ch 3
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Repo Svenford
"Damn it"
"Damn damn damn damn daaammmnnnittt arghhhhhh!!!!!, I can't believe the ritual failed again "
This was the second time he had performed the ritual, yet he was met with failure once again

He had poured all his funds and energy into these rituals, not only had his funds gone down the drain, His sponsors were expecting results and he didn't have any time left, not only was the experiment really complex, It was costly too, The first time he had failed, He had to use all the excuses and gobshite he could conjure up with his brain to somehow persuade them, But this was his final chance and he blew it too, They had clearly warned him, for if he had failed this time too, Not only would he be under a pile of debt, The higher-ups would send the RED CROWS after him to discipline him.

Something had to be done, but he couldn't understand what. It would have been better if it would have summoned some WELDERBEAST from the CORRODING END, But he had summoned humans and that too twice in a row, The second one didn't even have ente in him. It was if the world itself was mocking him for all the effort he had put into this.

"Arrrrgggghh what should I do"

He roams around his room back and forth irritated and flips a heavy mahogany table with particularly baluster leg adorned with intricate carving and fine polishing with both his hands right into the ceiling.

*CRASH*

The table explodes into small splinters due to the sheer force with which it was thrown.

*REEEEEEEE*

"The f***,arghhhh why did I even give you the function to scream like that"

He waves his hands and mumbles a few words.

*muffled sounds*

"That's better, I need to vent some stress from all the sh*t that's been going on"

He walks to a lavish cupboard made of wood with exquisite engraving on it and so wide, you could fit ten people in it if you made them stand from side to side.

*CREAK*

"Ughh f*ckin old piece of shit"

He opens an antique cupboard and displayed before him were a wide array of whips and torture devices, every item clearly made of superior craft and material, clearly made to break the person it was used on.

*siiiigggghhhh*

"Hmmmm which one should I choose today "

His hand glides along the various whips of different sizes and thicknesses until he stumbles upon a whip with inverted hooks inlaid in it, any person it was used would have his flesh torn and rendered.

"This will do for today, oii come here and stand still"

The sickly figure which barely resembles a human after all the torture it had been put through, drags it wrinkly feet on the grounds pulling along with it, the heavy looking metal balls tied to its legs along with it.

*rattle*.

It stands before the faceless man.

"Don't u dare make a sound, not that you can make them anymore kek"

*whip*

*phaaaaat*

Its body trembles.

*phaaaat*

*phaat phaat phaat phaat phaat phaat 
Phaat phaat phaat phaat phaat phaat*

Sven continues to whip its wrinkly and desiccated skin which resembles more of a husk than skin.

As he continues to whip the creature it repeatedly gets stuck in its skin and rips it along with whatever little bits of flesh it has underneath its skin. It is hit so hard that the bits of flesh fly in all directions as it is covered in more whip lash scars, It could do nothing but stand even under immense pain it felt as it could never disobey even if it wanted to.

"Phew, that relieves some stress, damn I feel sweaty "

He proceeds to walk to his bathroom and stops when looks at the mirror in front of his basin.

"Ah right I forgot to undo the spell"

He snaps his finger and his blank face slowly starts to show eyes shaped like almonds, a straight nose and small pink lips with a strong jawline and cheekbones. He could in no way be considered handsome, but he was not ugly either, If a person would have to judge his appearance, It would only be one-word "doll", He looked like a doll.

He proceeds to take some water from a bucket at a corner of the bathroom with a jug and washes his face with it.

"Phew, now what should I do with that guy he doesn't even seem to understand me, should I just make him into a hollow or sell him as a slave"

"Decisions ,decisions"

MAIN CHARACTER

*groooaaannn*

He opens his eyes to see a ceiling made up of stone, quite a different sight he was used to, Until everything that had happened rushes into his mind all at once, instantly waking him up from his slumber.

His body aches as if he had ran a marathon and went on a cardio spree consecutively, For why would it not?, He was nearly choked to the point of death leading to the lack of oxygen to his body, furthermore his body and mind had been under pressure like it had never been before, Just moving his body inflicted a significant amount of pain and stress on his body.

Finding himself to temporarily be out of danger, He collects himself and starts to observe his surroundings.

His tired and weary eyes look around him, even though they felt like heavy balls of lead on fire.

He now begins to realize that he is in some form of primitive cell, and if he was prisoned here, that means he was not out of danger yet, surely what awaited was the same fate as the monster that nearly choked him to death.

A typical cell you would see in the middle ages, A wooden door at one end and a very small rectangular shaped hole at the top right corner of the room, but he couldn't fathom the technological level of this world to be that of the middle ages since the faceless guy was wearing a tuxedo, He couldn't understand since that was not possible without a significant technological advancement.

Could this be a secret place somewhere in the woods, maybe some rural area, but even then, How could he describe the monster, those sort of things, He had only seen in movies, But he had seen was real, There is no way something like that would exist?

As his thoughts wander about his eyes looks beyond the hole and to the sky, and then he realizes.

There was not one BUT THREE moons in the sky.

The sheer shock he was going through causes him to jerk him to jerk back his neck only to feel pain shoot up through his body.

"What the...tch"

He looks down to see hand marks on his neck. He starts to go into a panic not understanding what to do.

He immediately starts to take deep breaths to collect himself.

Okay just calm down and start tracing from the start

Who am I?

Rembley stolsworf

How old am I?

20 years old

Where am I from?

A sharp pain runs through his head as his memories start to become fuzzy and distorted he can see faces but he can't identify them

"Aaaah"

He reels back from the pain in his head

"Alright something definitely wrong"

Calm down Rembley,

you need to figure this out remember, remember.......

Yes, a hand just came out of the mirror and yanked me into the mirror and then..

He freezes in terror and starts to search for Sven and Mr.sardines again even though he had already look at his surrounding due to the sheer amount of trauma that incident had inflicted on him. His body relaxes and again goes in full alert remembering that he was not yet safe

His body starts sweating profusely just from remembering about the encounter. He grits his teeth and concentrates to remember the recent events and searches his mind to clearly remember what happened and see if he could extract some information which may useful to him.

Alright think Rembley, think from the start

->Mirror distorts

->Hand grabs and yanks me through it

->Mr dried sardines

->Faceless man

-> Slammed on the ground

->Three Moons

Alright,

first of all, things like Mr sardines don't exist from the place where I came from

Second, there are three moons as opposed to one moon in my memories, What could it be?

Virtual reality?

No, the sheer pain I felt from Mr sardines grip cannot be fake then...

Reincarnation?

No, you're supposed to die for that........

Transmigration?

No

More like a summoning as I was in the middle of a ritual if the skulls, blood and star were of any hints

Alright, who summoned me?

Faceless guy ,definetely the faceless guy

What is my situation?

I am trapped in a room made of stone
And dont understand the language.

GREAT!

Means of escape:

Wooden door, rectangular hole

Rectangular hole =>too small

Rejected.

He walks to the door and leans one of his ears on the surface of the door and hears for any faint sounds.

None, alright.

He tries to push the door and feels something obstructing its movements.

"Locked huh, should've guessed"

He sits on the ground and sighs in frustration as all his routes of escape appeared to be closed until.....

He feels something in his pocket, he takes it out and finds that its a....toothbrush

Ah, must have caught it by habit as soon as I went in the bathroom to brush, guess it must have fell into my pocket from my hand when I was yanked into the mirror, what a stroke of luck, but.....

"Aaaargh what the hell am i suppossed to do with a freaking toothbrush"

Damn it,useless piece of plastic...plastic?

Wait a minute.

He scrambles back to the door to find something resembling a keyhole,

Alright, good job Rembley,

He pats himself on the back and peers through the hole and finds that it was a relatively simple lock.

Maybe just..maybe i can open it from the inside?

"Worth a try I guess not like i can do anything else"

He starts to search for anything to sharpen the plastic of his toothbrush to pick the lock and stumbles upon some rocks

"Well the room is made of rock alright"

He brings all the rocks in the room and stack them in a pile and starts searching for a sharp rock.

"Not this one, not this, no...huh"

He finds a silver rock different from the rest of the rock and finds it to be stronger and sharper than any other rock present in this room

But why is this rock silver? and how did it get here? it's clearly not of the same material which makes this room....argh what am I doing what does it matter how the stone lets just use it to sharpen the toothbrush, this place is making me paranoid

He proceeds to take silver rock and tries to cut off just beneath the bristles of the brush, it cuts a little,motivayed by this small progress He starts to grind the sharp edge of the rock against the cut to deepen it and cut it.

*After half an hour*

"At laaassst"

The top part of the brush was cut as it now gave him a narrower piece of plastic than the base to work with,

If I just grind this plastic to make it thin enough to be a pick

He starts to grind in the literal sense of the word

*3 hours pass*

He finally grinds  the top of the headless toothbrush to somewhat the size of a
pick with a sharp feel to it,

It was so sharp, It started to reflect some of the moonlight fall on it through the hole near the top of the cell

He feels a small tinge of joy on this seemingly worthless achievement

*ding*

You have acquired the skill sharpening lvl 1
0