ch 8
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"water jet" "water jet"

Polo catches Rembley by his collar and immediately bust's out of the door along with squid head .

The trio gets surrounded by glittering water as they start moving through water as if it was not there, to begin with.

Looking at his surrounding's,Rembley sees several houses similar to the one he came from spread everywhere with a clear pattern to it, that he could not quite guess, but more intriguing than that was, that all the house were slowly moving at the same constant speed as if they were revolving around something.

"ALERT!! ALERT!! STATIS MODULES CLOSING IN 1 MINUTE".

"DAMN IT"(polo)

Polo swears in frustration as he desperately tries to search for something in the vast ocean.

"Polo, I see one to our northeast, let's go," says squid head as he points to a very large cuboidal crystal

Both Polo and squid head rush towards to the cuboidal crystal at such speeds that he could see the houses around, whiz past him, as if they were seated in a speeding car.

The trio starts to approach the cuboidal crystal at high speeds, As they approach it, Rembley could make out many figures inside of the cuboidal crystal who were clearly nervous by their jittery body movements and shivering bodies.

The trio slams into the cuboidal crystal at high speeds.

Rembley braces for impact as he approaches nearer to the statis only to find out that....

they had just passed through it and lost all their momentum as soon as they entered the statis and came to a full stop.

"That was close"(squid head)

Polo nods his head gravely

"ALERT!! ALERT!! STATIS CAPSULES CLOSING IN 10 SECONDS"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"ALERT!!ALERT!! STATIS CAPLUSES CLOSING, STATIS CAPULES CLOSING"

The crystal around rembley shines briefly for a movement before returning to normal.

Rembley goes forward to try and go outside only to find that the crystal was now rock solid blocking his way without any trace of permeability it had shown when he had entered it along polo and squid head.

"Hey, land dweller what do you think you are doing, come back and don't do anything until I tell you "(Polo)

"Alright,alright,calm down"(Rembley)

Polo folds his arms in frustration.

"Look they are coming"(squid head)

Rembley immediately turns and sees black silhouettes riding on oversized eels with black spears strapped to their backs,

They whiz past the crystal into the neighbourhood of houses and start throwing black blobs towards them .As soon as these black blobs hit the houses they expand and cover the buildings until there is nothing but a black blob shaped in the form of a house in his eyes.

Suddenly, the black blobs of masses start to collapse on themselves as they crush the buildings inside them until they assume the form of a sphere.

The neighbourhood was now filled intermittently with black spheres just floating peacefully.

Rembley looks at the eel riders to see that each and everyone of them were covered with scales, furthermore even the eels they rode open were covered with hexagonal scales.

Rembley squints his eyes to get a cleare picture of the silhouettes and finds that all the riders had two small and beady eyes, two holes for a nose and a small mouth lined with two sets of razor sharp teeth and flowing tenatcles at the lower half of their head from where the jaw would normally be

Each and every one of them was bulging with muscles and claws in the place of fingers. Their legs covered by what looked to be like a poorly made pant using fish skin.

*POOOOOOOONN*

The riders started to tense up as they took the black spears out of their backs and formed small groups of three's.

A huge majestic looking red eel started to move to the front of the army ridden by a guy who was 3 times the size of an average rider and had stripes running across his back,he takes out a halberd from across his back and readies it gripping it with both his hands and proceeds to stand atop his eel at the very front of the small groups of eel riders .

"MY SOLDIERS, NO LONGER SHALL OUR KIN DIE OF HUNGER, NO LONGER SHALL WE BE PREYED BY THE MONSTER'S AT THE BOTTOM, NO LONGER SHALL WE BE PLAGUED BY THE EXTERNAL DARKNESS, FOR LOOK IN FRONT OF US LIES A CIVILIZATION MADE WITH SMOOTH GREY ROCK AND ABUNDANT FISH FOR US TO EAT,WE SHALL INVADE THIS PLACE AND LOOT THEM OF ALL THEIR FOOD,SO THAT OUR KIN MAY LIVE ,FIGHT SOLDIERS,FIGHT ,FIGHT FOR YOUR CHILDREN ,FIGHT YOUR FAMILIES "(Striped giant eel rider)

""""WRRRAAAAAHHHHHH""""(eel army)

*BLOWING HORN*

Suddenly a legion of huge black marlin's ridden by people in exosuits covered with hexagonal metal pieces and helmets with orange-tinted crystal comes forth,

In front of them a great white shark upon which a golden exosuit sits upright and arrives in front of the black marlin's army, He raises his golden trident.

"MY PEOPLE THE TIME HAS COME AGAIN TO REPEL THESE SAVAGES TO WHERE THEY BELONG, DO NOT BE AFRAID, FIGHT COURAGEOUSLY SO THAT YOUR ANNALS MAY BE RECORDED FOREVER IN HISTORY, FIGHT, MY SOLDIERS, FIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILIES, FIGHT TO PROTECT OUR GLORIUS SYLVANIA"(golden exosuit)

"ALL HAIL SYLVANIA"(golden exosuit)

"""""ALLL HAAAIILLL SYLVANIA""""(black marlin army)

The riders upon the black marlin's lift their black tridents in union as they shout in a unison.

""ATTAAACCCKKK""(Striped guy,golden exosuit)

0