ch 15
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Tychen Dolphania POV*

*Dolphin noises*

huh, someone is trying to contact me?

"Umm...Hello my name is Siti and I speak on behalf of Rembley Stolsworf, we have a plan to get out of this situation "(Siti)

"A plan? "(Tychen)

Who are these guys? Anyway looking at the fact that contacted me, there should be substance behind their plan, if their plan doesn't work, I can just ignore them.

"Yes"(Siti)

"Alright go on"(Siti)

"Do you know the skill light beam "(Siti)

"Yes"(Tychen)

"As you know the skill light beam is a very common and indispensable skill, also the cost dirt cheap so you could virtually use it for a long period of time"(Siti)

"So? "(Tychen)

"Our plan has 3 stages, activation, sight and teleportation. In the first phase activate we use the crystal which makes up all of the statises. As you know the crystal which makes the statis is able to refract light "(Siti)

Wait it does? (Tychen)

"So we are going to use this property of the crystal to bend light in such a way it connects to nearby statises"(Siti)

"Ok"(Tychen)

"And we are going to repeat this process for every statis that is present and make a network of lights by connecting the line between the statis forming a sort of all-encompassing network of light around us. For doing this we have already talked with the people in all of the statises and they have all agreed to use light beams to produce the light required,

As for the locations of the statises in the ocean we have already mapped out them on a paper and have calculated the angles of incidences and refractions needed for all the light beams to connect and form an encompassing light around us, this will create enough light for us to see the anglerfish roaming about in the ocean

Now, the reason we have contacted you is that we have observed that torpedoes were fired after you talked into the seashell, so we are not wrong to hypothesize that the seashell allows you to talk to someone within the place from which the torpedoes were fired from. Do you follow?"(Siti)

Wait so this fellow found statises can refract light,convinced everyone in the statises to cooperate with him,calculated the angles needed for the lights to perfectly form a network illuminating the sea and found out I could talk to PSY through the "seashell" and found and convinced someone to act as a relay between me and him and talk to me?

Who the hell is this guy?

"Yes"(Tychen)

"Ok, so part 1 of the plan activation is done when everyone uses the light beam simultaneously at the required angles,

part 2 sight is done when the anglerfish are seen,

We need your help for part 3 teleportation, As you know we currently don't have the military strength to kill the anglerfish so instead of killing the anglerfish we will teleport them to the surface of the ocean,

Anglerfish being deep sea fish are used to areas of extreme pressure ,So when their bodies are subjected to the sudden difference in pressure, their bodies fine-tuned for the bottom of the sea won't be able to withstand it and die, and for that we need people who can use teleportation from that place to teleport them,

Ah, since teleportation often requires the sight of the target that condition would be fulfilled, would be able to contact someone who could use teleportation for us "(Siti)

He did all this to kill the anglerfish?

"Well I could connect you to someone who could use teleportation, but I want to ask you a question"(Tychen)

"yes? "( Siti)

"Why are you so eager to kill the angler fish couldn't you just wait for them to go away in 2 to 3 days? "(Tychen)

* mumbling*

"Because I will die if I don't do so"( Siti)

"What? "(Tychen)

"I am a land dweller"(Siti)

HE IS A LAND DWELLER???!!!!!

"Wait so you mean to say you convinced all those people despite being a land dweller?"(Tychen)

"Yes, I don't know what part of me being land dweller is more important than the matter at hand"(Siti)

Absolutely impossible, how did he do that?

"Ah, sorry, yes I will connect you to them right now"(Tychen)

Better just let PSY handle this guy

I slowly channel ente into the trans-reciever and connect to PSY

PSY I think there is a way to clear this situation without any more losses.

"Your recent misgiving have lowered the accountability of your words, Do you wish to take responsibility if the plan fails?"(PSY)

"No, no, no, no, no This is not my plan, It is Rembley Stolsworf's plan and I feel there is a huge chance of it succeeding"(Tychen)

"Explain"( PSY)

He explains the plan Rembley had explained to him through Siti to PSY

"Interesting,alright I shall contact him"(PSY)

*Rembley Stolsworf POV*

The entity %^$%&#$ want to open a mind link with you, do you accept Y/N?.

 

 

Oh, this must be the person Tychen told about.

yes.

"Greetings I am PSY, I have opened a mind link with you to discuss your plan, your plan is good but there is one major problem"(PSY)

"yes?"Rembley)

"The amount of ente required to teleport such a large number of anglerfish is enormous, do you know of any way to compensate for this"( PSY)

"Ah, you can use the equivalent exchange option right? "(Rembley)

"yes"(PSY)

"And the more the amount means more the ente right? "(Rembley)

"yes"(PSY)

"Then don't we have the answer lying all around us"(Rembley)

"You don't mean...."(PSY)

"Just the corpses from the battle there are so many riders and their steeds yo.."(Rembley)

"But that won't be enough it will only account for 25% of the ente required"(PSY)

"Let me finish,ente is basically latent energy flowing through the alpha dimension right "(Rembley)

"YES"(PSY)

I didn't even want to think about it, I thought this problem would surface, But if this really works, I wont be able to forgive myself.

"so what do you think of the souls in our bodies? "(Rembley)

*PSY POV*

SOULS??!!!, No it can't be possible the people in the alpha dimension are restricted from even thinking of that thought by the god unless....he's like the LIBERATOR, could it be ?, Is he from the same planet as him,???

"Yes"(PSY)

"So will the energy be enough? "(Rembley)

"Yes, but I will do it only under one condition"(PSY)

This might be my chance to get out of the relic

"Yes"(Rembley)

"You must say these words to the king when you meet him " anime is life, anime is love" "(PSY)

"Ok,deal"(Rembley)

"Alright I'll start after the ocean lights up"(PSY)

0