ch 18
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*God of reincarnation $#@%$# POV"

Or not,

"Finally, to think %$#^%# would spy upon me even after approving my plan, geez, I had to go as far as engrave the guy's soul for him to be convinced, What a control freak"(reincarnation)

*snap*

The fuzzy ball of light appears again in the vast emptiness.

"As if, I would just send you as a spirit to the realm below, what would be the use of going down there even if u can't do anything there restricted by some god's whims, f*ck and to think he was even reading my thoughts the whole time just to be sure

Just because He is the %$#^$ #, does he think it's justified to treat his fellow gods like this"(reincarnation)

The formless entity catches the fuzzy ball of light and starts tracing back on the drawing on the soul, The drawing disappears as soon as it is finished tracing it back.

"There all done, Now to give you a physical body, hmm I definitely have to prevent him from going through the same thing he went through on his last turn,If he gets bound to a contract again he would be trapped in his own body just following the whims of the master, some way to escape from the body....., Ah what about making his soul, such that he could inhabit any body.

Better yet let's just send him to that guy, he does have the skill soul eater, after all, He could just occupy any soulless body that guy kills from now on, and he is pretty tenacious as well, Tsukihito will hopefully learn something from him,

Alright time to tie their fates, Maaaan I can't believe I have to contact that goddess *sigh*, let's just get this done with" (reincarnation)

The formless entity slowly forms into the silhouette of a man and reaches into the emptiness taps on it

*ring* *ring*

"Hello, Goddess of fate speaking, who might this be? "(fate)

"It's me....."(reincarnation)

"KYAAAA, Did you finally decide to accept my proposal, I knew you would make the right choice, I will say this beforehand, we are not having less than 10 kids alright"( fate)

Ughhhh

"No It's not about the proposal, I wanted to tie the fates of two souls "(reincarnation)

"It will be expensive, you do know that how hard it is to do that right"(fate)

"Yes, but I am willing to pay, so how much? "(reincarnation)

"Well if any other god had asked it would definitely be how much, but since it is you It becomes how many, you know"(fate)

"What do you mean?"(reincarnation)

"Of course, you know what I mean, So, how many times will you d*ck me down for this *heavy breathing sounds*"(fate)

"Ughhh, can't you just take the normal method of payment? and why are you after me don't you get tons of proposals from other gods right, why don't you just settle down with them"(reincarnation)

"Uwaah, don't be so mean, The only person who will get to sleep with me is you, you know, I've kept myself pure for countless millennia and will keep myself pure for countless millennia onwards into the future for you, Afterall you were the only person who truly cared about me when I was in my darkest moment right, Now don't be shy and just accept my proposal already"(fate)

"No can do, I will pay through normal means"(reincarnation)

"No, This time I will not back down, I'm getting pretty frustrated these days, It seems the day I sleep with you has finally come, If you don't convince me soon the soul will deteriorate you know"(fate)

"How did you..."(reincarnation)

"Oh my, how many millennia do you think I've been observing you now, I know why you exactly want to tie the fate of two souls and knowing your kind personality, I can't waste this opportunity to finally make you mine you know"(fate)

She caught me good this time, It is true that the soul is starting to deteriorate though.

"Will, you not do it If I don't sleep with you? "(reincarnation)

"Nope, It is already commendable of me to resist my urges for you for so many millennia just for you, you know, can't you just embrace me already, how can you be so thick headed making a lady say all this"(fate)

I guess I finally have to give in to her demands, I can't believe I'm literally prostituting myself to a one-sided love interest just for a single soul after denying her countless times over the millennia, what irony, But these two souls are not your normal souls anyway, and since its been a long time, why not just do it eh?

"Alright, but just once "(reincarnation)

"no"(fate)

"Wha..."(reincarnation)

"You have to give it to me whenever I want and how much ever I want for a millennium "(fate)

"OI oi aren't you getting ahead of yourself"(reincarnation)

"The soul is deteriorating~~~~~"(fate)

Ah fuck it, she will get tired of it sometime anyway,

"Alright"(reincarnation)

"really~~~~"(fate)

"yeah promise"(reincarnation)

"alright deal, I will even give these two a special gift for helping me to accomplish a long-lived goal of mine, fufufufu what lucky people even if one of them doesn't mesh well with fate"(fate)

A mark forms on the hand of the silhouette of the man

Ah, I've gone and done it, Don't disappoint me this time round tsukihito.

A mark simultaneously forms on Tsukihito and Rembley's souls as Tsukihito's soul suddenly vanishes

"Hey, I thought It was supposed to be difficult to do"(reincarnation)

"Well, It's your fault to be tricked you know fufufufu , I want you in my domain now~~~~"(fate)

"*siiiigggghhhh*"(reincarnation)

The god of reincarnation in the future would regret upon recalling this moment to think how wrong he was, when he thought this goddess would get tired of the deed after doing it just for a few times.

0