Chapter-9 have you killed before?
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-9 have you killed before?

Soon another strange voice came “ what the kid said is true, you guys are useless and nothing more than some free hearts for me to harvest”,

Everybody who just got relaxed tensed up again

A middle-aged looking man with a knife in his hand came out of bushes and said

“Hahaha, at first I was afraid when I saw a group of you. but now I know you are just a bunch of useless brats”

Every one of them had the same thought “criminal and heart”

Divit noticed that these already tired kids have weak legs right now and if not done anything will only be slaughtered.

Divit mind was running crazy,

Running away was not an option, no wait it is? He can always run alone.

No dammit, everything will be done for if he runs now, forming a group will become next to impossible.

and can divit even leave them here to die?

The answer is a big no,

Divit was no saint but after he came to know that his ancestor was ‘The Supreme’ a thirst for being a leader was born in him.

And a good leader doesn’t abandon his people.  

Divit trying to put on a brave attitude said  “do you really think that we are fish left to be cut? I will warn you, go back where you came from otherwise it ain’t much for all of us to kill you”

Criminal “ haha you think I’m a fool, I saw your performance fighting those small beasts if u were trained then yeah 8 of you are enough to make me back off.”

“There are some of you unscathed, but that makes just a bunch of mid harmonizing state realm brats and for an early shackled realm warrior like me to be afraid of you will take at least 5 trained people like you and also totally unscathed on that, but now just die!!!

He speeds up and went towards the injured slap,

Divit lightly said “dammit here goes another at least another 5 years of mine”

Divit quickly got in between them,

The criminal  aimed his knife at divits throat, divit sidestepped and dodged

The criminal although shocked by divits dodging ability,but didn’t stop and swung his knife again, this time the knife glowing blue

Divit took the hit, which made him roar in pain and making his left shoulder bloody but he didn’t stop and only moved close and blocked the criminal's hand with his elbow, and made an uppercut, hitting his chin.

 Divit with his past years of learning knew that anybody’s chin in the lower realms at least is a special spot, it can make their thinking ability clouded for a moment as the hit directly attempts the brain.

 He quickly grabbed his hand with the knife and moved the knife in the hunter’s chest.

The knife didn’t go in deep. So he attacked the hilt of the knife with an air gun but from zero distance, the knife penetrated deep, marking the death of the hunter.

 

 

“ There is an open door for heaven but you won’t go in, The door for hell is closed but you will smash in ?”

“Idiot”

Everybody else was just looking from a distance amazed and scared.

Divit, their boss just killed someone and didn’t even bat an eyelid.

Divit sat like dead on the floor and ordered to milkman which was in the best condition of all to check the criminal’s body

The hunter was carrying a knife, some dried meat, a water sack, some qi stones, beast cores and 5 stalks of a green herb with pink spots on it

Divit said again lift “ fu*k shit fu*k, cut some meat from the boars and move somewhere else

After this, he quickly grabbed the herbs and ate two of them

Made fu*k shit fu*k swallow one

And two for the rest divided almost equally 

Half an hour distance from the area where they just fought.

Divit washed his wounds but he still wasn’t able to move very well, fu*k shit fu*k was fully awake now

“Fu*k shit fu*k, boss that was dangerous”

Divit said “ elephant, milkman you are the least injured so you guys keep on the lookout, lest we get ambushed again”

Divit looked at the others  and took off his shirt 

Look at my shoulder and chest 

They saw with their eyes open, divits left shoulder had a big wound which they already knew of.

But what puzzled them was the right-hand and half of his chest. There was not any wound there, the skin was smooth and without a scratch but it was blue

Yes his whole right hand and half of his chest was blue

Divit this time was taking a big gamble, he didn’t want to lie, so he chose to tell the truth and set them free if they want to

Divit said “you must be thinking about this blue thing, this is a consequence of using the power of higher level than my own, you just saw me killing a shackled realm warrior head-on and quickly on that, such kind of thing you already know is not normal and this blue thing is payback for that, it will make me unable to fight for a while and some other things too, and if you are thinking that in the future about me taking on high-level warriors for you, then you can also forget that.

Divit ultimately chose to hide the thing about his blood and life span. and gave them some time to consider things.

After a minute of silence 

divit “now you guys have two options, either leave this group, I can’t stop you, it will take a while for me to heal”

“Or stay here and follow my every word of mine heart to heart”

“Well you already know with your capability, what will happen if u are alone and also don’t think of relying on me, my shoulder will probably make me almost unable to fight for weeks and in the worst case, until treatment is received, I might not be able to fight.”

All 7 of them looked blankly towards each other

Until milkman said “boss, have you ever killed someone before coming here”

Divit “why do you think that”

Milkman “ you .. you were very calm when you...you killed him?”

Divit “ yeah, I have killed before”.

elephant said while gulping“will we have to kill humans too?”

Divit “how much of a fool can you be?”

Go and see what happened to the criminal’s body in this half-hour

There will be nothing left of his body by now, everything devoured by the beasts or decomposed by this damn qi.

If you want to be in that state too, then you can keep living in your fairy world,

But If you want to keep living you not only have to kill but also fight with the will of either do or die.

Slap: “the boss is right, we have to kill to live, the fact that we are kidnapped and left here is already proven that jungle law prevails everywhere, it’s just not hidden here.”

Snake said “bosss make usss strong likesss you, I will followssss you”

Milkman “me too boss”

Elephant “I will do anything to meet mama ”

Uncle “I will stay with the boss”

Eggy “the criminal was rich, lets kill some more ”

Fu*k shit fu*k “I want to kill those boars beast, those a*holes probably punctured my lungs”

1