Venus Cloacina – Day 14
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just don’t know what to do any more.

Mab was called to see Principle Deus today. Apparently she was invited to join the student council. Only when she came back, she wasn’t quite the same. She seemed more distant and...well it’s not like she was someone else, but it sort of was? I don’t even really understand it but I’m afraid that something might have happened to her!

I don’t know if I could handle it if something did. I mean, now that I’ve had someone to share my worries with, to spend time with and to get to know her, I really don’t think I could take losing her like this.

But I’m not even sure that’s what’s happening! She’s more confident now. When she came back, she kept trying to focus the conversation on me instead of the school’s strangeness. It was actually kind of nice at first but after a while it sort of felt like she didn’t want me to think about all that scary stuff. Maybe she really didn’t. If that’s all it was then that might even be sweet. Goddess knows that we both could use more piece of mind. Still, there’s just something about her that seems different. I don’t know what it is and I pray that I’m just imagining things, but I really can’t shake the feeling that something HAS happened to her.

Could it be related to the Principle? I always thought she was the one normal teacher in this place, but she was involved somehow when Mab changed. Not only that, but I’m pretty sure Mab was afraid of her before the change.

FUCK.

I don’t even care about this stuff anymore. It’s still scary but it’s not that important to me. I just don’t want to lose my Mab.

1