MCS – Evil Council 01
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I call this meeting of Demon Lords into order!”

Dai-Sensei rapped her knuckles on the stone of the table, producing a hollow sound that echoed throughout the chamber. Hostamicus tried to copy the maneuver, but only managed a dull thud that was overshadowed by the clanging of his metal arm.

“Shouldn’t there be more of us here?” Veneralia was in her Goddess getup, as was her custom when meeting with another Demon Lord.

“Four of us is probably all our host could handle,” Dante said between sips of his dark red punch. It wasn’t blood of course. The other Demon Lords had made something of a running gag to serve the Vampire drinks that only looked like blood.

“Only the four of us are here because only the four of us are concerned by the topic of this meeting!” Dai-Sensei let out a long sigh and adjusted her wavy bleach-orange hair. “That topic being the human Yuri Smirnov. He has nuisanced DaiMachi constantly since he appeared and he is completely immune to any sort of demonic influence. Even the nature of Makai itself seems to wash right off of him.”

“YEAH!” Host lashed out a hand, demolishing a chair in the process. “That geek completely ruined one of my games! He stole a Triple S, which shouldn’t even be POSSIBLE, and thanks to him an Angel got away! AN ANGEL!!”

“Perhaps you just need a more competent watchdog?” The fallen angel smirked.

“Why should I care? The human has not ventured to the Night Fort and has left my subordinates alone.”

“As much as I loath to admit it, I have to agree with Sparklelord. This human has not set foot in my Academy. Even if he had, he would find no place to hide among my students.”

“And what if he resists your power like he has Host’s and my own?”

“Please. Sparklelord could better embody a soul than Host could!”

“HEY!”

“As for you, I’ll acknowledge your skill, but you have all the subtlety of a neon sign. No one can have their guard up all the time. This human won’t have the chance to raise his before I’ve already got him under my spell.” Ven smiled with fire in her eyes. “He’ll make a pretty new transfer student.”

“Very well” Despite herself, Dai-Sensei could not completely hide the pleasure in her voice. “Just remember I told you so when your plan falls out from under you. That just leaves the glampire over here.”

“I already said that I don’t care about the human” said Dante, voice dripping with venom. “But I haven’t had a good meal in a long while. If I come across this human, I assure you that I will drain him dry.”

“I suppose that’s all we can really expect from Sparklelord.”

“Indeed.”

"Sparkles is always good for a laugh!”

0