chapter 1: stylish hell or not
35 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Bruce prey with his heart in the worm hole that goes to hell, some thing like a bubble light shot to him in light speed. But those bubble light despite move in a light speed, in a worm hole whose destination is hell only had speed of snails.

inspired by many story Bruce chose to meditated in his journey to an abyss and ignoring the bubble light that he could reach with his hand.

" this is the power of cultivation and these light is spiritual qi, I'm saved"

thinking he could be immortal despite being immoral as a person, Bruce never giving up hope. But stupidly the bubble was not spiritual qi but the so called system in the story. And stupidly Bruce was so focused on meditation and ignoring miss system that had talk to him.

' host do you bind me............'

"amithabha budha, jade emperor, Poseidon, karna surya, Odin, the qi is the beginning of consciousness and with you could open sea of sirituality."

systems ' i would murder this guy, truly. Bind me idiot and wake up'

with a thunderous sound ringing in his brain Bruce finally wake up.

systems ' thank goodness that he wake up, I the beautiful super heaven system would not been throw to hell anymore. Come and bind me host'

but contrary to system expectations Bruce close his eye one again and continue the meditation with more focus.

Bruce ' the roar and my head a second ago is definitely a so called demon heart, It a sign that I will achieve immortality. I'm Bruce was a genius that make my friend cry seeing me and their parents clap their hand meeting me, let alone hell or abyss seeing me must make their welcome me with heartworms smile'

seing him mumble by himself, miss sister could only cry.

system ' this guy was not saved,,,,,, yeah poor me just being born but was caught by police goddess and then meeting an idiot thinking he was some hotshot in life, worse of all the gate of hell was nearing. Hell baby could you wake up and save me. Come-on open your eyes and eat mommy milk hora hora hora'

poor system meeting brainsick person, a facts that could not be changed. But despite not open the eyes Bruce open his mouthparts.

" come my milk, temptation upon milk surpass that of cultivation"

no Bruce no while screaming like this in his head he is struggling whether to focus a cultivatin or to hear the demon heart.

systems ' open the eye please,,,,,'

Bruce "milk first eye secondo"

mooo hoho hoo hoi the system is screaming cause the hell gate is opening, a tentacle suddenly shot from the inside of the gate, and miss system caught it.

systems ' hear come the milk my big little baby, and suck it wholeheartedly just like it was some honey'

Bruce " moma milk is tasty,,, mup mupp ,uwahhh . Delicious again"

seeing Bruce suck that thing system was speechless, but seing him was not focuse on meditation anymore her efforts was payoff.

system ' now open the eye baby, come-one

Bruce " ok tasty milk momy oneesan"

Bruce finally open his eye and got thunderstruck at that epic moment, horror could not describe his situation. A tentacle with a size of finger is in his mouth's while the main tentacle connected to a hundred meter big tentacle monster whose true size surpass an Everest montain. A gate and monster that also appears before his view make him realize that was demon and a gate was hell door. Seeing him got scared the system hung a smug smile despite only being bubble of light she still had a part of humanly light form but in the head part only.

Bruce "........."

systems '...........'

Bruce "........"

the silent of the two in horror situation make them realize another problem, that's the gate of hell is opening and their time is running out.

Bruce "resqueta in pace myself"

system 'if you doesn't want to go to hell, bind me right now host the beautiful super heaven system is at your service'

will Bruce had a chance to bind the system, to be continues.

0