Confronting my feelings.
259 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Will that human accept you for what you did? He may be scared to the bones thinking that he might end up being devoured by you. You are no different than a monster. If he sticks with an alpha like you, he will have a fate of a prey.

 

STOP IT!! STOP...NO MORE PLEASE. I would never hurt him. Never.

 

Days go by living my life. However, I already knew it. That there is a moment where I can’t stop my heart from wavering. Even though I don’t want to think that this feeling might not be real.

That day, its a fact that I lost myself to my basic instinct and I really regretted it.  Since then I have been thinking if I really like you or not. I wonder if these feelings prioritized by alpha instincts over my own will is real love or not. The spring is almost here and our time together is diminishing. Before we go our separate ways I want to sort my feelings towards you. So, here I am waiting in this cafe on a weekend for the dilemma in my head to be resolved completely.

 

It is 1:00 PM and the cafe seems to be emitting a lot of weekend vibe. The people are filled with glee and mostly couples filled every empty seat. The melody is appropriate for you to sing along. The owner also has a nice taste regarding interior designing. The aroma of brimming coffee is ecstatic fro some reason.

He is usually on time for his shift.

Suddenly the door chimes and the long awaited hours are over. He is finally here, making my heart thump like crazy. Ever since I was a kid, it was always like that. No matter what it was, I would always get to win. Win over koharu. He is an average guy with a continuous bright smile.

I wonder if I would be able to win this time too. As, I was contemplating, someone hopped on me from behind and to my surprise, it was the person I was longing for.

Koharu, has been always playful even when he was in heat, he maintained that glee on his face in order not to worry anyone. His hug always feels so warm and the sensation it leaves when we part gives me goosebumps. He ran away at the sudden call and winks at me while mumbling and gesturing at the same time.

WAIT FOR 1 HOUR, I WILL TAKE A BREAK EARLY TODAY.

I nod and then he gets back to work again. He is always so cute and I can look at him all day while he is working without blinking my eyes.

I want to cherish every moment with him. I really want to. Sigh.......I better finish  typing my report in the meanwhile.

 

"Hey koharu, that boyfriend of yours is becoming more frequent and he keeps on sighing too. I hope he is alright."

Come on, I told you we are not into that kind of relationship. You go clear table number 5.

"Yeah, yeah. Why don’t you add, not yet."

Stop goofing and go.

"Yes, sir."

 

Now that I realise he really is sighing a lot today. I hope it is me over thinking about it. I feel dizzy and restless too. I hope I don’t encounter my heat today.

Suddenly there is a loud thud noise and the moment I turn back, I see koharu lying down on the ground. I desperately rush towards him and as I approach him, the strong pheromones overpower me.

 

Terror inculcated inside

Breeze blew from the Westside

Limbs retarded, sensation sufficed

Déjà vu something indeed rationalize.

2 years later

A long time has passed since then and as I remember life wasn’t all rainbows and sunshine, so I can’t reminiscence fondly about them.  I have changed a lot since then, I no longer urge to be the best but rather I want satisfaction in things I do.

 

Alphas and Omegas are just like animals, they become violent, listless and clueless and completely lose control over themselves. I bit his nape that day and was terrified later. I was not sure what to do since I lost control over myself. But koharu was not terrified, he did not despise me but instead consoled and comforted me. So, I decided to change, I did not want to be depressed anymore and so I confronted my feelings and we both moved in together. One thing is for sure......

Every change is hard at first, messy in the middle and beautiful in the end.

4