Arrival
2.2k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter Two

 

“Well, we gonna get going?” Sarah’s question jarred Mark quiet introspection.

 

He realized he had just been sitting there for the last few minutes. Just sitting there, gripping the steering wheel and staring forward, he had not even tucked his cock back in his pants.

 

Priorities first, he did just that and zipped up, then mustered the courage to face his fire maned lover.

 

“OK… I have been keeping something from you.” He blurted, needing to force it out or never say it.

 

She laughed hysterical at him.

 

OH? Post nut clarity or a guilty conscious?” She sighed and wiped away a tear.

 

“Kind of both? Maybe? Does not matter, before we go any further I have to get this out.”

 

“All right, what is then?”

 

“Look, the reason why I go camping every month is because… well… I’m a Werewolf.” There was no other way around it, he hated the fucking name but it was the fastest way to explain it.

 

“Seriously?” Her voice was flat, her face deadpan.

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

“Fuck off Mark.” She snapped at him, her face twisted up in annoyance. “ And here I thought you were going to admit finally you were cheating on me.”

 

“Well fuck you too, I am telling the truth.” He barked right back loud enough she recoiled back. “I am being serious here, this is some life or death shit if you come camping with me.”

 

She just stared at him wide eyed.

 

“Do you understand?” He pressed the question.

 

“No!” She exclaimed and threw up her hands. “It sounds like bullshit!”

 

He slapped his palm against his forehead and growled in annoyance.

 

“Fuck it, I warned you. This is your last chance. Hop out or keep going with me, but if you stay please you have to listen to me.” His tone softened and gazed to her with an aching need to get through.

 

“Nope, still coming Mark.” She told him without a moment of hesitation with her arms crossed.

 

“Alright, fine.” He sighed and felt relieved and anxious at the same time. “Rules… Ok there are things you can’t do.”

 

“OK…” She responded with a perplexed stare. “Fire away.”

 

“Uhh, OK so if you see me in… you know. Like a wolf.” He was struggling to find the words, trying to imagine the encounter.

 

“Alright, first and foremost, do not run. I cannot stress enough you don’t do that!”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because then I might think you are prey, not good.”

 

“Shit... OK. But what If I bend over?”

 

Just the mental image of her bent over in the woods provoked something inside him, her thick ass directed right at him and begging to get pounded. A low growl issued from his throat as the lupine part of him stirred. He had to swallow it down, but already his body was feeling hot.

 

“E-excuse me?” He asked with a dismayed chuckle in his voice.

 

“You heard me growly.” She responded, her tone blunt but with a mischievous smirk. “So… what are you like a full wolf or something?” She asked while leaning forward and placing both her hands on the seat.

 

“No, on two legs kind of like a person.” He said, growing wary by her line of questioning and her sudden interest.

 

“I mean your dick.” She corrected him and pointed at his groin.

 

That got his heart racing and the eagerness he saw in her emerald eyes. Everything was going so much different that he envisioned.

 

“Come on, tell me.” She insisted. “Do you get a wolf cock?” She pressed on him. “Is it big?” She seemed excited. “Do you have a knot?” She was a total deviant. 

 

He was like a deer caught in the headlights, she was up and on all fours on the seat, her tits near to spilling out of her sundress.

 

“Yes” He relented and gave up the goods.

 

“OK lets go!” She demanded, her tone sharp and sat back down and buckled up. When she saw him staring stunned she slapped his forearm pointing to the road. “Hurry up lets go camping!”

 

“Whoa wait, there are sti-”

 

“Don’t care! Lets go now!” She cut him off and was bouncing in her seat.

 

Somehow her exuberance to get fucked by him as a werewolf only made him somehow more distressed. He gave a bewildered shake of his head, restarted the truck and signaled his way back onto the highway.

 

What was he getting himself into?

 

---

 

“Damn… how far are we going?” Sarah said while gazing out the window watching the tall shafts of pine trees crawling by.

 

“Not much longer, got to get far away from risking running into people.” Mark said while navigating the truck through the worsening logging road, looking for a distinct marker off to his left.

 

“So what, are you going to change the moment we get there.” She asked him, still with that eagerness that made him so damned nervous, but also excited which was just as bad.

 

“I don’t know, I can’t quite control it… It just kind of happens. But I can feel it in the back of mind, another part of me stirring, makes me think different too” He explained.

 

“Mmm, you have been different.” She seemed to ponder there had been a change in him.. “More pushy... kinda snarly in a hot way.”

 

“I don’t think it will take very long.” He sighed, feeling the ache in his bones. The smell of the pines, the crisp air and the smell of dirt being kicked up by the truck excited his animal side.

 

“Have you ever gone all doggy on a girl before?” She asked.

 

“No! Never” He said defensively. “Which is why I am kind of scared about this idea of yours. I might be super rough with you.”

 

“Oh fuck, promise?” She purred her words at him.

 

“Sarah, this aint going to be a quick romp. We are talking days of me, changed, going at you like a savage.” He tried to push the importance of what the fuck she was getting into.

 

Instead she just shoved both hands between her legs and bit her bottom lip at him. It gave him a solid impression she just came in her fucking dress thinking about it.

 

“You know what, fine” He snarled. “Whatever happens, I don’t care anymore. You want it bad now, but three days in and you will be begging for me to stop.”

 

“I fucking doubt it big boy.” She giggled. “But you are welcome to try and make me beg for mercy.”

 

“Just… shut the fuck up please.” He said, his voice strained. “I would like to at least be out of my fucking truck before it happens.”

 

“Sorry” She gave a nervous chuckle. “Just kinda excited.”

 

Then he saw it, the two felled trees tipping away from one another, between them it looked like there was just a small swail of dirt before dropping off. He turned his truck towards them and plunged the truck into a shallow hill. 

 

“Wait Mark!” She squeaked in alarm, hand bracing against the dash when he drove into such a sudden dip.

 

He pushed on the pedal harder, the diesel engine roared, surging forward with power over the small hill and dropping into a low beaten trail. There was barely enough room, foliage slapped against its flanks with only two faint ruts for him to follow.

 

“You could have fucking warned me.” She berated him, but there was a chuckle to her voice, her eyes scanning the darkened trail as they went deeper.

 

Then the trees fell away into a large grassy clearing, not much further past it, a crystal blue lake stretching out before them. All around them were the tall mountains surrounding the small sheltered paradise.

 

He couldn’t help but smile at the familiar sight, the place had been his haven to let loose for the past six months and it felt like a second home.

 

“Oh wow, it’s beautiful.” She said in complete awe, her eyes wide and gazing upon the shimmering water.

 

He pulled the truck in close, where the grass cut off and the long sandy beach began. She was already unfastening her seat belt and pushed open the door before he could even put it in park.

 

He watched as she sprinted off, dashing across the sand, kicking her flat shoes off before throwing her body into the water.

 

“Ahh fuck! It’s so cold!” She screamed in shock, but she was still frolicking in it, arms throwing tall sprays of water into the air.

 

He chuckled to himself as she played in the shallows of the lake, it made him want to jump in the water and join her. As he dropped out of the tall truck, he was already tearing off his shirt, exposing the slight swell of his stomach and his broad barrel of a chest. He had never looked like an Adonis, even when he was struck with his affliction he had always had a build meant for raw power. She cheered him on in delight while he was shoving pants and underwear down, stripping completely naked like he would before the change took hold.

 

He was torn about shifting then, part of him wanted to draw it out once he saw her in the lake. The wild side of him was pacing, restless, wanting to howl long and low for everything to hear it and tremble. His eyes were fixated on her, the way the water played off her skin glinting like twinkling lights from the sunlight.

The beast inside could wait a little longer.

 

When she saw him striding into the water, she charged at him and threw herself into his chest, throwing her arms around his broad neck. He rumbled low, her softness pushed up against him, the sundress nothing more than a second skin when it was wet.

 

“Mmm you’re so warm.” She cooed to him, rubbing her face into his chest while his arms reached low to clutch her by the hips.

 

He lifted her out of the water, her legs wrapping around him, pulling at him until they were right around his hips. With his hands gripping her ass, she pushed her groin close to his member. He pressed his face into her gorgeous cleavage, the stubble rasping over her silken skin and making her squeal from the coarse friction. She was hiking up her dress, her intent clear, she wanted to take him in the water, such a kinky minx he had in his mitts.

 

Even when he was teetering on the edge of his change. Her tight puffy muff burned with such intense lust, it had his cock rock hard and eager to plunge into her furnace. She was teasing the head of his cock, glazing it with her sticky nectar and he was pulling her down onto his twitching spire.

 

Then the acrid reek of fire invaded his senses, someone else was at the lake, his lake, the one place where no human should be. The growl that poured out from his throat was beyond a human sound, a primal rage that made Sarah stiffen in his arms.

 

“Holy shit… that was a loud one” She remarked with a giggle.

 

He dropped her into the shallow water and she yelled in alarm before her head slipped under while he turned away to gaze over the beach line. His nostrils were flaring from him trying to better discern the intruders location. She shot back up from the surface, eyes wild with rage as she stood looking at him, arm cocking back to deliver a punch. He was on high alert and sensed her incoming attack, twisting to face her with a snarl of pure malice. Already he had an arm cocked back to slash at her with claws he yet didn’t possess.

 

He watched her reel back in terror stumbling and falling ass first back into the shallows. They both stared at one another for a long moment, her breaths were rapid from being startled by him, sitting there with the lake up to her chest.

 

“Hey! It’s me… Sarah” She said whispered with her hands held up. “Relax, what’s the issue.”

 

Her voice cut through and he realized just how aggressive he got, it was just that fast how it could go from fine to bad. He placed his palm against his forehead and sighed.

 

“That.” He pointed on the far end. “Other people in MY territory.”

 

“Aww FUCK.” She responded after glancing over her shoulder. “Dude, what the fuck are you going to do?”

 

“I don’t know… kinda panicking here.” He rumbled back and turned to face the lake once more.

 

“You know what, fuck it, I’ll go check it out.” She said, but he was not paying attention, his attention fixated on more pressing issues.

 

By the time he had realized she had even left. When he turned to look for her she was already at the passenger side of the truck and pulling the door open. She was peeling off her wet sundress, baring herself to his roving gaze as he walked towards her. The tight elastic band clung to her chest while she pulled at it, her endowed breasts lifting with the dress. 

 

Her melons dropped free with such a heavy bounce and swing he panted in delight to witness it. They were so big but so perky and round people thought they were fake. The cold waters did wonders to her nipples. Pink peaks tightly bunched around her chubby pierced nipples begging to be sucked on. 

 

He did not even realize he was stalking towards her, kicking his way through the water like a horny terminator. By the time he got there she was bent over into the truck. Her plump heart shaped ass sticking out just like he imagined her bent over, two plump rounds and white as cream. He slapped down both his meaty palms and made those cheeks ripple deep. She yelped in alarm and went stiff when he spanked her.

 

“Mark!” She gasped and looked back at him in surprise, but he was already slapping his cock in the deep cleft of her ass.

 

“W-wait, the other people!” She hissed at him and pushed at his hand. “Remember?”

 

He was panting with lust, eyes had a wild glint to them, wanting nothing more than to pound her sweet rump. He pushed those cheeks apart to make room for his fat cockhead and was grinding it up into her puckered asshole. She took one look at his feral expression and felt where he was pushing into.

 

“Fuck it.” She dismissed her plan and spit into her hand to rub it over her unready hole. “Get in my guts big boy.”

 

He snarled in response and shoved forward, his cock bending as her ass resisted for just a moment, then it sank past her tight ring. Her head tilted back and she groaned from his forceful entry. He was a sizable man where it counted and the way he drove into her hurt. Yet she did not show it as he pounded away at her ass like a savage. He was going at it so hard it was like he was trying to shove her into the truck. She was pushing right back into him, begging for more with lusty moans.

 

Mark was never so rough with her before, he always so timid and she even had to convince him to even fuck her in the ass half the time. There was a whole different side to him and he was hitting her so hard from the back, her cheeks were flushing pink and stinging. While he was pumping her insides full of hard dick, he bent over her and filled his hands with her tits. Those big hands were squeezing them so hard she felt pins and needles of pain. With his hands preoccupied clutching her rack, she was reaching back and keeping her cheeks spread wide for his cock like a good girl.

 

She was thinking maybe he only thought he was a werewolf, like it was a fantasy when he came out here. with the way he was growling and snarling into her ear it seemed to be the truth of it. With a pang of regret she felt it was the more logical idea and the camping trip was going to be filled with some interesting role play. It was getting harder and harder for her to think, with his fat nuts slapping off her dripping wet pussy. She did not even need to touch herself to cum with him giving it to her so hard.

 

It was while she was basking in her moment of orgasmic bliss she felt a change in him, more specifically in the cock wedged up her twitching asshole. It was getting larger in every way and so much harder. She groaned at the unexpected change when he started to pound her hole out of shape. The extra size was hurting her, but that did not stop her from fucking loving it and was begging him for more.

 

Then he shoved into her so hard she was pushed off her feet and draped over her duffel bag. A haunting howl issued from him that thundered over her prone figure. He was pouring cum so hot into her ass it felt like her insides were melting. He was in deep and filling her up, fat ropes of white seed spilling over into her guts, painting them white. Tt seemed to go on and on, way more than anything she had seen him give before. When he pulled out she groaned to hear such an embarrassing pop he left her donut gaping with his load planted deep in the dark void of it.

 

“Holy fuck, that was amazing.” She panted while laying there, marveling at how she could fit three fingers into her ass no problem after he was finished with it.

 

When she got no response, she looked back over her shoulder.

 

“Babe?” She called out timid.

 

She was anxious she pushed back to her feet and stepped out looking about, but she could not see him anywhere.

 

Another inhuman howl broke the silence of the forest, but it was so much more powerful and further away. It made her break out in goose flesh just to hear it, Mark was not lying, he was a real deal fucking werewolf!

 

“OH FUCK!” Then she remembered the other campers.

 

She moved to get to her bag of clothes, only to stop when she felt a grumble low in her stomach.

 

“Oh fuck..” She whimpered and put her hand over her ass crack, Mark’s big slimy deposit had made its way back down and wanted out.

 

For a big city girl this was its own kind of nightmare not having a toilet. A felled log was all she got and she placed her rump over the other side and let go. Alot was an understatement, it was more like a liter of steaming hot cum he dumped in her ass. At the same time she got a moment to think while it poured from her. What the fuck was she even going to do now Mark was in Wolf mode out there? There sure as hell was no way she was going to wander around in the woods to help some strangers, they were fucked as far as she was concerned.

 

She needed a drink.

8