Pessi And The Monsters
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Pessi?” A young girl crawled towards the black and white cat before her. “Pessi! Come here!” Her words becoming more and more desperate as she tried to keep from choking on the blood that she so badly wanted to cough up.

“No, Delilah. It's time I go.” The small black and white cat stretched it's long and lithe body lazily before finally standing up as it said those words.

“You can't! You said you’d stay with me if I set the house ablaze!” Why was he leaving? Was it not good enough? Was she not good enough?

“Oh. I lied.” The cat said simply, no emotion was contained in those words.

“Pessi! Please don’t leave me, I'll do anything you say, so please…!” She begged as ash and dirt stained her pretty face, making her outside the same monster as her inside.

“But what if someone who you like more comes along? Will you burn me to death just like your sister?” The cat continue on.

“No! Please Pessi, I'll do anything!” Delilah screamed, almost choking on the ash that entered her mouth.

“Hmm. Okay, but you have to keep your word.” Pessi said with what seemed like a smile, although it looked deformed and demonic when he smiled with that cat face of his. 

Delilah hurriedly nodded. The bone of her neck constantly piercing her flesh every time  she nodded. Ripping and tearing… her head was soon barely hanging onto her shoulders.

“Good… now continue nodding while I go and get something to help you, okay?” The twisted smile never leaving his face.

“Oh- maha- ai.” The girl tried to call out but all that came out was the deformed growls and grunts of a monster. 

“Perfect.”

And the cat left.

The girl of course, not knowing that she would never see the cat again, continued to nod as her bones kept ripping through her flesh, the sound reverberating through her mind. But she didn’t care. As long as Pessi won't abandon her, she could do anything. 

Eventually, the nodding grew slower and slower as pained groans echoed throughout the cold and lifeless night. Till she too, was silent.

A monster she had become. Just like how she had described her sister. Two had fallen, unbeknownst to them, they both were nothing but monstrous pawns for the Demon Of Loneliness to keep. Driven by there desires, their mind gone. However, they both had gotten their wishes. Delilah could stay with Pessi, and Delilah’s sister could stay with Delilah. 

Hm? They had agreed to this, so no need to care about it. They are just as twisted as the demon itself. 


*End*

1