Talks With Tals And Walks With Ritzy
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, Hello Ritzy." An old man sat comfortably on his old swaying chair. His old, wrinkled and amiable face was lit up softly by the warm, hazy yellow light of the oil lamp that rested on the old man's desk. The lamp of course, also lighting up the ancient and mysterious book that also rested comfortably on the desk. 

The old man showed a genial smile towards the black cat that was currently entering his study through his open window. Ritzy, a black cat with warm amber eyes and a luxurious gold color quickly meowed in response to the old man. 

The old man slowly closed the book he was reading as the sleek, black cat jumped onto his desk. The old man slowly lifted his calloused hands to gently pet the little shadow of a cat. "Did you gain more weight again, Ritzy?" The old mean teased.

The black cat immediately raised his cute paw to swat the old man's face playfully, not at all threatening. "Shut up you old geezer."

The supposed old geezer only laughed in response to the senile cat before reprimanding him, "Has age caught up to you, Ritzy? Did you forget that you're as old as me, old geezer?" 

Ritzy snorted before deftly moving his body so that the old man could only see his back, these movements done with utmost familiarity. 

With his back still turned to the old man, Ritzy decided to open his cute but snarky mouth, "Tals, are we going on the late night walk and talk or not?" The cat huffed.

Tals just chuckled in response before standing up, grabbing his trusty ol' oil lamp to bring with him. Ritzy also jumped down from the table then jumped up gracefully to the shoulder of Tals. 

Tals mumbled something, after finishing, almost instantly he and the Ritzy disappeared. Not a shadow of them was left behind. Including the silly old oil lamp.

Suddenly in an alleyway nearby, an old man wearing a fuzzy new cat scarf appeared. Oh, wait no that's not a scarf but the fa- glorious, yes glorious lord Ritzy. Yes, that's what I meant to say.

With the soft and hazy dreamlike yellow light to guide their path, Tals and Ritzy made their way down the alleyway comfortably, although only Tals was actually walking.

"What is it old friend? Do you need to get something off of your fuzzy chest?" Tals enquired gently, not at all pressuring the cat to speak. 

Ritzy was silent for a moment before responding in a relaxed mood, "No, I only wish for someone to accompany me as I think."

With that response, the two just walked in comfortable silence, the warm yellow light of the oil lamp seemed to ooze into the atmosphere, creating a warm and kind dreamland.

Sometimes, the help someone needs is just for someone to listen and accompany them. This is something that is done to mend, to confide in someone is mending. You will be alright, it will all be alright.

Just like Tals and Ritzy.

-FIN-

Author dearest has something to say!

Author is in a mood where they just want nothing but fluff stories!

Cute cats and wizard old man, how fluffy! 

1