Let’s Be Together Next Summer Too
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah! It's too hot!" A young woman with bright short red hair shouted as she slouched against the sofa, draping her arm over the armrest. The woman sitting next to her coldly glanced at her through her glasses before standing up to go turn the AC on. 

The woman with red hair groaned for a moment before calling out to the other person, "Ah~ Now it's too cold! Come cuddle with me Lana." A teasing smile gracing the red headed womans lips. 

Lana snorted coldly in reply before walking over to her to sit back down on the couch. "Hm," she hummed as she brought the other into her arms.

"Be good, Sarah." Lana said as she clasped Sarah's naughty hand with her own. 

Sarah pouted her lips as she puffed up her cheeks, looking at their hands with aggrievement. "Didn't you just say it was too cold?" This was Lana's response to her aggreivemnt.

"Since it's cold, why don't you warm me up?" Sarah of course, took this opportunity to tease Lana. Using her other hand, Sarah slipped her hand under Lana's loose black shirt. Her cold hand making Lana shiver upon contact. 

Sarah continued to shift her hand further up until it was just by Lana's bountiful chest before slowly making its way down towards her back. Then, Sarah slipped her hand under the bra strap, almost as if she was going to unhook it. However, it was all for not, for the author was just teasing the readers, and Sarah was just teasing Lana. 

Sarah just kept her hand their without anymore movement, a wicked grin on her face. Lana stared down at her, her eyes drooping. Lana sighed at her troublemaker of a girlfriend as she released Sarah's hand, allowing it to enter her shirt and finally rest on her warm back. Sarah, who was comfy, also moved forward so that she could properly cuddle her warm water bottle of a girlfriend.

Of course Sarah wouldn't let herself not take any benefits while cuddling, so of course the first place she went to cuddle with her face was Lana's chest. Happy and content, Sarah decided it was time for a nap.

Lana gave an exasperated sigh before pulling the blanket that had been abandoned due to the hot weather. As they both lay happily in eachother embrace, Lana heard Sarah whisper, "Let's be together next summer too." 

Lana gave a low chuckle as she leaned down to kiss Sarah's forhead, giving a low hum in response. "Mmhmm." 

-FIN-

Author dearest had something to say!

Hot and cold, both in temperature and in woman, which do you prefer?

1