Very Much NSFW
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you like me?"

"I like you very much."

"Good."

***

I had confessed to my boyfriend of two years a long time ago, but he hasn't ever said that he likes me as well!  Don't get me wrong, I know that he loves me dearly, but I just want him to say it! So I have made the perfect confession scheme! All I did was make it a makeout scheme so that when he and I makeout, I will make him confess to me! 

Fufufu, I am such a genius! (≧∇≦)/

***

As soon as I heard the door creak, I immediately pulled the man who was just entering the room, inside, of course I was very cool and handsome while doing it! While I was at it, I even closed and locked the door!

With that, I simply started to make out with him!

***

"Ahh~ mh." Two figures lay entangled lovingly on the bed, pleasured moans escaping between gasps.

"Hmm? Was yesterday not enough? Did I not satisfy you, otherwise why else do you keep coming up with makeout schemes?" The man chuckled as he spoke, his voice low and hoarse. As he watched the youth beneath him, he noticed that the youth wanted to say something.

Smiling, the man above the youth just continued to thrus this hips, his voice thick with lust. As the man streched his hand away from the youth's flexible waist, he thrusted deeper, using his outstretched hand to twist and pinch the youth's nipples.

Seeing the youth's blank from pleasure face, the man couldn't help but slow down to allow the youth to finally speak.

"Hn- what is it?" The man groaned.

"Mhn- sa- say 'I love you'!" The youth shouted in between gasps. 

"Oh? Is that your excuse for this makeout scheme? Well, alright. I love you." The man felt sweetness well up at the youths ridiculous excuse to makeout with him, afterall, the man would say I love you almost everyday.

***

"How does that excuse even work?" After all, he thought that he said 'I love you' often.

"You hadn't said it today!" The youth felt wronged. After all, he liked it when he said 'I love you'.

"Oh." He should have know. After last weeks excuse of wanting to see who had better stamina, he should have guessed that this was gonna happen. After all, the youth enjoyed making dumb but cute schemes to makeout with him. 

"Well, if you like it I can say it again. I like you very much."

-FIN- 

Author dearest has something to say!

I don't know, this is just some fluff!

0