chapter 2: Attempted assassination. and a siblings problem
343 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~: changing perspective

two years have passed since I was born in this world called Leilanoire.

My mother has given birth to frederick my little borther, He was named frederick as chosen from my mother, Frederick are now five months old and are now being taken care by the servants.

nothing really changed much except I have a new siblings, about the quest I finished the 'genius' one and I received a small firearm. It is called kalibri and was from world war 1. I know it's name and origins as I saw it on youtube, those test fire's are pretty good even if this gun is so small.

Right now it is hidden at the bottom of my bed just below the wooden casing of the bed as I don't have any way to hide it.

Lily, she was a recently hired maid, was cleaning my room as the crystal lights are still has energy in it and still giving lights out of it.

~

In the middle of the night an intruder trespassed inside the mansion it.

the intruder mumbled on himself "tsk! why do I have to do this assassination, why the heck would I need to kill a toddler" even if he rejected doing this, he will be forced to move "what's with them? forcing me to do this..." while he mumble to himself, he stumbled in the designated room.

He carefully unlocked the room

*lockpicking noises

The Lily didn't noticed the noise as she is humming some songs while doing her work. The door opened and he saw the maid "tsk!" he immediately locks the door. Lily noticed the door was unlocked but she was too late the intruder bring his sword out and tried to stab Lily.

~

While Lily was was cleaning my room I noticed the sounds of the door of this room being picked but the maid san noticed it.

I acted immediately and grabbed the kolibri. I have just one magazine that was inside the gun so I hold unto the gun to be ready if something happens.

An unknown person entered the room, I heard him being pissed, that someone is inside the room and brings his sword out to stab the maid quitely.

When he took his sword out I then pointed the kolibri at the intruder, I didn't fire immediately as this is the first time I will be firing this,.

I aimed... While Lily avoided a fatal injury being stabbed but she was injured.

The Assailant Realized that the maid will be good at avoiding his strikes and decided to use some magic. But before he can use magic It was already too late. I fired my weapon

~

*bang! 

The first bullet hits the assailants body and after a little pause another two shots was heard. 

*bang! bang!

The second and third bullet hits the head of the assailant

His body became limp and falls to the floor.

The sounds of the kolibri firing was heard throughout the mansion. Lily was surprised by the assailant that was just killed, and stared at the dead body before researching the whole room for the source of that gunfire.

She didn't know it was a gun but she know that it can kill.

~

After I fired three shots I confirmed that the man was already dead by the notification that was shown in front of me.

I have completed the quest of 'kill without mercy' and the reward was...

Congratulation You have completed the quest

KILL WITHOUT MERCY

You have been rewarded with 10 quest point, and you have been given a new skill "Inventory"

After I regained my calm I immediately tried hiding the kolibri as I am the one that fired it, Surprisingly it disappeared from my hand, and a Notification showed up.

Kolibri are now inside your Inventory you can now see what's inside you storage

seeing the gun disappeared from my hand Lily came to the conclusion that I was the one that fired that kind hidden magic attack.

Lily didn't completely ignore me but was more focused on the man to see if he was still alive. After a few seconds there are sounds of many footsteps outside my room. A knock was heard trough the door.

Lily immediately opened the door, and what came inside was some guards and my parents.

My father questioned Lily "tell me what happened here?" Lily answered respectively "My lord! someone managed to get inside the house and almost managed to stab me but I was injured..." Lily turned her head towards me "Your son was the one that saved me..." My father who was being cautious and inspecting the man in the floor "My son? how? tell me exactly."

Lily didn't answered my father "I-I don't know My lord." My father who has just finished to check if the man is totally dead approached my bed and lifted me up and said to me "Son do you see someone who killed that him?" I who was being questioned answered my father "Me! father I used magic! I saw Lily was in danger" I said to him a bit fluently "hmm? Son did you say magic?!"

"Magic father magic!" my father who was now thinking about something suddenly said to my mother that are beside him "Christine my love looks like our child will gonna be a future sage." my father smiled.

what I have in mind is different (hey hey! you two are my parents but I killed someone?! hey are you really ok with this?!} but I didn't say it, they might get weirded out by me.


It's been 10 years since I was born in this world, 

I was chosen to be the next lord if something happens to my parents. they entrusted that to me after that incident, when they noticed that I was good, very good at solving problems starting from farming to economy. I brought this to myself after saying those advice to my parents..

Right now my parents have three children, I was the eldest son 10 years old, next to me was frederick he is now 9 years old and lastly Our little sister Tera a 7 year old child...

however there's a problem among us. I know it is normal for siblings to fight but this is different... Frederick is a siscon and he won't admit it but I realized he is a siscon when he acts really different with Tera, but the most problematic of the two is Tera she has a brother complex on me that she would even attempt to get closer to me no matter what, and the physical contact are getting more and more dangerous as she learned new things from the servants. It's like she is so good at stalking that she would be a master of all stalker. with her stalker abilities she learned all sorts of things from the servants from their nightly activities to even their dark side. In turn of all those knowledge she will use those information to bring them on her side. Frederick was always a yes man when it come to Tera and that adds a problem.

Because of those all I always tries hiding from her just to experiment things from the UI. It's so hard hiding things from her like when I have an Item that my eyes are set on, the moment I woke up that Item would be in her hands and attempt to give it to me in exchange I give her more attention.

I don't know what's happening anymore now that this is all happening. My parents kept their expectation high on me because I was called a prodigy child to which lead to many marriage proposal even though I just turned 10 years old

seems like this family will be turned into a dangerous path....

I want to go outside and test fire all my new gun!

Inventory:

  • Kolibri : 1 empty magazine : 3 rounds
  • Gerber LMF II (combat knife)
  • Doubled barrel shotgun : 4 rounds
  • AR15 : 3 magazine : 
  • Heavenly Potion 1x
  • Barret M82 : 2 magazine :

 

 

 

 

what will you choose?
  • I choose to skip the story and build an army as early as possible (Rushed and hard to understand) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I want to read more stories in the life of Luis (with this I can prepare the plot for armybuild) Votes: 9 100.0%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on May 12, 2020 11:34 AM.
6