Chapter 6: Bandit.
161 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sky is now dark, Luis kept comforting Al after she remembered something that triggered a trauma on her.

It all didn't go exactly smoothly but Luis managed to calm down Al.

exchange of words didn't happen much as Al kept being quite all the time.

The two went to sleep to their respecting beds, Luis was having a problem with his bed after getting used to that king sized bed in the mansion.

Al fell asleep while Luis didn't instead he stands up from his bed, His destination are the basement to check on it again.

He opened the trapdoor then goes inside, him seeing the traps untouched felt a little relieve right now.

Luis instead did other things to pass time.

"This gun is it?" While he said so an appraisal appeared into the glock 19.

Glock 19

Glock 19: The Glock 19 is effectively a reduced-size Glock 17, called the "Compact" by the manufacturer. It was first produced in 1988, primarily for military and law enforcement. The Glock 19's barrel and pistol grip are shorter by about 12 mm (0.5 in) than the Glock 17, and it uses a magazine with a standard capacity of 15 rounds. The pistol is compatible with factory magazines from the Glock 17 and Glock 18, giving the Glock 19 available capacities of: 17 rounds (standard magazine with +2 extension), 10, 17, and 19 (standard Glock 17 magazine with +2), 24 and 26 (standard magazine with +2 extension) and the 31 (standard Glock 18 magazine with +2 removed) and 33 rounds of the Glock 18. To preserve the operational reliability of the short recoil system, the mass of the slide remains the same as in the Glock 17 from which it is derived. With the exception of the slide, frame, barrel, locking block, recoil spring, guide rod, and slide lock spring, all of the other components are interchangeable between the models 17 and 19.

"The heck? this looks like it all came from wikipedia without checking it, also Who are the ones incharge of the appraisal's, I might argue with them."

 As sudden as it is he heard a sound through the hole where someone might come from outside.

He hides through a cabitnet to which there was a hole.

What he saw was someone who has a full leather armor on his body.

The man entered and triggered the Alarm trap set by Luis, He tripped on it at the same time Items fall over around the man.

The man became cautious, and serveyed the surroundings.

Luis thinks.

(Should I attack him now? no no wait maybe I should interrogate him first if he is hostile then I'll fire at him.)

Luis opened the cabinet door revealing himself to the man.

It was alarmed by the fact that there are someone inthere.

"Wha-what?! who's there- oh? it's just a kid" Luis immediately asked a question as he exits the cabinet with the pistol in his back. "Mister may I ask what this basement is for?" Luis said it while looking at the weapons placed around.

The man realized it and Immediately take action.

He approached Luis "You shouldn't sa-" then he immediately stattered

*Bang!

 then he immediately fall to the ground.

The bullet pierced through his head making a hole on it.

After he killed the man a new quest appeared.

"A Hero"

Kill all the bandits.

Follow the hole and it will lead you to a bandit base.

Rewards: 200 quest points : map

Immediately Luis Yelled in accomplishment.

He pump up his fist "Heck Yea! another quest with worth the risk." After that A new option appeared.

Convert the dead Body to Quest Points?

<Yes>    No

After he choose the Yes button. The body that he attempting to hide began to disintegrate to black ashes.

You now have recieved 5 quest points.

after a few seconds the body are now gone and the ashes disapeared too.

Experiencing those made him pretty scared that with this option he can kill someone silently without needing to hide the body.

to forget this he just started to prepare the weapons he will use.

...

Al woke up from the sound she heard under the floor.

She got scared at first but after hearing Luis underneath, "Heck yea!" she was curious as how Luis are yelling like that l.

She search a way underneath and found A trapdoor with signs of it being opened recently.

She opened it and finding Luis are holding some kind of staff from the Lights the gun was placed on.

...

Luis who noticed someone entering the basement, Immediately grabbed a weapon and pointed it at the person.

He realized that it's Al.

(oh shit I have been found it, probably the gunshots did wake her up.)

While He stopped pointing the gun to Al he asked her a said to her "Why aren't you sleeping?" Al answered him "I became scared after hearing the sound and I heard your voice where the sound came from."

Luis then thought that if she were to come with him then it's safer than to leave her here to which some bandits will escape into right now.

"Al hold this Flashlight. also come with me, It's not safe here anymore." Al who have questions didn't said it as this is the first time she saw Luis being so serious. "Luis?...ok I'll come."

---

The two arrived at the end of the tunnel they just walk into, and saw that in the distance they noticed A fort that's actually looks really old that could collapse at any moment.

He planned to use explosions but decided not to as in he knows that there might be some captured individuals are in there.

He told Al "Hey Al if I'd like tell you something... Have you already killed a person?" Al amswered "No...but my parents have killed some that are enemies of our tribe."

He wasn't expecting this but used this chance to tell her something.

"Al what you'll see right now is me killing someone, if you dont want to see me kill then stay here but I won't be able to protect you, or come with me and help me. Its your choice." Luis let Al on what to choose and she answered her with sheer confidence "I'll come."

Luis did expect that from her after those previous responses he got. "That's what I thought, I'm starting to get who you are, Alright Al you need to be close from my back and tell me if someone saw us or if you saw someone from my back." she tilted her head in agreement.

(Even if this plan is bullshit with Al coming with me, atleast she, being near me means I can protect her but if this fails then I need to abandon the quest.)

Luis adviced Al "Al you'll light that flashlight if someone saw us from my back got it?" Al answered "Got it!" He got alarmed and told Al " shhh we need to be quite."

The two infiltrates the fort.

3