chapter 9: invitation
112 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 while they are being escorted inside, his family gets really worried.

Their reactions are that of his previous parents this made him cry a little seeing everyone.

After some talking Tera and Frederick approaching me they are both worried about him.

After he said his shitty explanation they immediately believed it and his father the landlord ordered the troops to not let even a single criminal organization run in his land.

While the accomplishment of Al saving Luis made his parents that even if she's a demonkin they'll accept her however just a servant.

At first the guards immediately brought their weapons pointed at Al when they saw the horns at her head after he told everyone that the one who saved him was a demonkin.

Luis tried to stop them and it was succesful as his father ordered them to not point their weapons at the one who saved his child.

With this father of his recognizing Al, he stopped them after knowing from his son explained that Al can see the colors of people. He thinks that Al have the rarest magic among demonkins and are perfect for finding traitors among his land.

there are the ones opposed to the demonkins inside are being kicked out, but being integrated to the family but it all came to a close after he purge them.

...

(Luis POV)

months have passed. 

So much has changed since this few months.

Lily are now pregnant to which I felt my hearth being squeezed but at the same time happy seeing her smiling. I recomended to my father to let the two be on temporary leave and he agreed on it, and are giving a leave to the servants which made them more cooperative in Al's case.

While Al are now being teached the servant's manners few problems arises, like discrimination and information leak. 

This made my father being more strict among the servants, which made me worry that Lily or her partner might be kicked out.

Atleast few people have trained him that wouldn't mind if he is a demonkin.

unexpectedly those who got silenced are turning into quest points which means I discovered a more effective farming for quest points without killing with my own hands.

I was thinking what happened in these past few months until a knock came to my door in my room.

*knock *knock

"What is it?"

The person beside my door answered with a bit of excitement.

"Young master it now time to go."

I was prepared except the clothing of the nobles to which isn't my taste that's why the maids just added something.

the servant added "We need to dress you up now young master, open the door~"

(shit! just because I always reject them dressing me up, Right now this is embarassing but I need to let them dress me up as I really have no knowledge about the taste of clothing in this world, just because...)

I opened it and saw the maids ready for me to dress up.

after a few minutes the maids finished dressing me up and are surprised by the result.

It was perfect the clothes did fit on me and are exactly the right fit on me.

after that I head out to the carriage.

I was invited to a birthday party of a duke's son, now that I am 12 attending parties to other houses are acceptable.

I don't know why that under 12 are only allowed to be visited upon.

Maybe it's just the ethic the nobles kids used.

Me and my siblings when it comes to their birthday party it's like this we are always inviting other nobles for the birthday.

...

The carriage have arrived the door of the carriage was opened by the driver, Luis came out like he was teached to do then his parents came out, He was a bit nervous as this is his first visit to another noble.

As he came out he surveyed the surroundings that this place lacks guards.

Inside was a feast that commoners couldn't afford.

This was for celebrating a fellow noble as he now turned 12.

Luis now wasn't that new to the nobles celebration but still he was nervous as his manners could be his downfall to the eyes of others.

As his family are inside the celebratory they then started giving gifts including his family to Karl.

This tradition was to respect each other and have some kind of connection to each other reducing infighting between nobles.

The party started as the announcer, announced something to the audience.

"Respected guest I introduce to you Karl Tailor." Applause came from the audiences. "Thank you." The announcer gave a thanks to the audience.

Karl a noble that just turned 12 showed up at the curtains.

Applaud came and introduction started, many came to him to introduce their daughter to this family even if not in person.

Currently my parents didn't bring Frederick or Tera because they are still under 12 to which can make them unsightly if they did something that was unlike a noble.

Karl tailor now turned 12 goes up the stage.

"Nice to meet you all." 

*applause

All the people inside clapped.

Then an unexpected event happened.

Someone screamed.

"The demon army is here!"

Immediately as people heard it they started to panic as most nobles didn't have any battle experience.

The few guards that came with their lords aren't cooperating with each other.

Only a small percentage of nobles cooperated to protect the whole place, but the panic caused by this demons in their doorsteps caused them to unable to create a defence for the place.

As soon as they heard a horn sound that signals an attack from the demonkin, which made some guards abandon the place along with their nobles that they serve to escape.

But a dragon came smashing those that escaped.

Luis who experienced this just now made him both scared but calm as escape is his first priority.

As the demonkins reached the place they are in, the ones that guards the place got overwhelmed.

Luis thought that if he won't use his weapon his life would be gone here.

While in the back along with other nobles he decided to use the cheat he was given publicly.

He immediately bought an RPG-7 he brought this one for the purpose, if this is effective on that dragon that was their only escape.

Part of the ceiling crashed as a magic hit that wall.

Many people saw the RPG-7 materialize in his hand.

But a problem rose as he can't lift it up as much and decided to call for the help of others.

"Someone! Please help me lift this up!"

At first they were confused but decided to help him, the one who helped him was Karl himself.

Weight lessened which made him possible to point it at the dragon that made his probability of hitting the dragon high.

As dragons are larger beings he thought that they might be slow and a bigger target like those tanks in a game.

He told Karl "I know this kind of magic is weird but move to the left a little and don't face that hole." He told Karl as he readied to fire.

The dragon noticed Luis but was late to react.

He fired.

The rocket propelled grenade escaped the barrel and flies towards the body of the dragon.

It hit the dragons shrapnel's flies everywhere the scale of the dragon was gone and flesh was seen.

The dragon tumbled down dying with it's hole in it's body.

A: just wanna let you know thank you for reading.

Also if it feels rushed tell me.

2