Chapter 6 : where are my female cats?
103 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
-always the view of a "respectable" knight-
 
There, I took the kid... He is really very strange, he does not cry, does not speak, does not beg, he only remains silent, while smiling...
 
The more I observe it, the more I feel to see an adult and not an immature child... But this silence is embarrassing, I will try to talk to him...
 
-Hey boy, don’t worry, it won’t be so bad...
-Sir, don’t do that.
-Huh ?
-Don’t pretend, I know I’m going to die."
 
That kid! He has no soul or what?
 
- Cheh’s point of view -
 
This knight! I never thought he would try to comfort me! I don’t know what to say! I thought they were heartless bastards, how can I be prepared for compassion?
 
Holy sh... anyway, it looks like we’re here...
 
And it was with a "try to survive kid" that the knight left me.
 
Immediately afterwards, people dressed in black took me and pushed me in a sort of row with other children, all crying or begging, full of screaming to find their mothers... And I was in the middle of these supplications and cries, I felt like I had fallen into hell...
 
Normally when you reincarnate in another world, aren’t you supposed to be some kind of hero surrounded by a harem of female cats?
 
Hi everyone! (if there are people ಥ_ಥ) here the author! I know that this chapter is short, I’m sorry, but I have resumed classes and because of that, the next chapters may also be shorter than usual...
But don’t worry! Because in two weeks my classes end! So the chapters could even be longer! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

 
 
 
 
 
1