Chapter 7 : UNKNOWN ?!
77 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After pushing us all over the place, the adults in black took us to a door, they said our names so we could go inside, some of the kids would come out, some of the kids would stay inside, and we didn’t know what had happened to them, I didn’t know if it was best to stay there or go out...
 
"-Cheh Xolov"
 
It’s my turn, I walk in front of the door, I go in, an old woman with the look of witches asks me to move forward, and then I see behind her a pile of dead children, I realize that it was all the children who had not gone out, I immediately said to myself, that I have to get out of this place, no matter what.
 
The old skin catches me and repeats a kind of strange formula by closing the eyes, then when they open them, it first remains frozen and then moves away from me, as if I were a demon... Before I whisper:
"say status" that I did, and a window appeared before me,
 
FINALLY SOMETHING LIKE THE IDEA I HAD OF ANOTHER WORLD!
 
So I read the window more carefully;
 
Name   : Cheh Arsturia
Age       : ???
species : unknown
title       : host of the darkness lord system
 
HP : unknown
MP : unknown
 
STR : unknown
INT : unknown
VIT : unknown
AGI : unknown
 
SKILLS : unknown
 
....
UNKNOWN ?! What is this? Why is my status so unclear?! EVEN MY SPECIES IS UNKNOWN! WHAT THE HELL?!

And why is my last name different?!
 

After the old person tested me, she said a word that I did not understand and adults in black entered inside the room, then took me to the same place that the children had gone earlier.

We were all lined up in the military, and in front of us was a podium with a young girl on it, dressed in a big pink dress, like those of the nasillard princesses of Disney films.

A few hours passed, while all the children arrived, then she spoke, like a host of a TV show:

"-Hello children! Here is the one and only princess of the kingdom of Igdrasia!!! You are all here today, for your two-year training in the dungeon! The dungeon is in fact a GIGANTIC maze, full of pitfalls, traps, half-humans, and monsters! The goal is to survive by finding the exit! Those who do not succeed in two years, will be abandoned, and will never be able to leave! Good luck with that."
 
Then magic circles appeared under our feet, and we all fell into a hole taking us into the dungeon.
 
FUCKING PRINCESS OF MY BA....
1