Chapter 8 : The Protagonist
87 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh that fucking hurts! I fell on my ass in that damn dungeon, there’s a lot of kids around me crying, and some of them died on the spot!

As far as I’m concerned, I don’t cry, but I feel an intense anger that makes me want to shoot in these carcasses of kids… What?! each his delirium !
 
While waiting for me to calm down, there is a kid, who seems to reassure those who cry. This child is incredibly beautiful! He is blond, tall, with a slender build and big blue eyes... THE PERFECT CLICHE OF PRINCE FUCKING CHARMING !

 
I think if we had been in a fantastic novel, he would have been the hero of this story…
 
He goes to every child, tells them that "it's okay", "don't worry" or “we’ll all get out of this dungeon unharmed”.

 
This was my turn, I think I had not yet described myself, what must be known is that I too was rather tall, I was slightly bigger than him, I had black hair and eyes, nothing abnormal... For our world! For here, since I was born, I have never seen anyone with black hair or eyes… They all have red, pink, green hair… And as for my face, I would say that it is neither beautiful nor ugly, it is just normal... The only person I met with “normal” hair was the boy in front of me…
 
When he came to talk to me, I was already standing, and I didn’t seem worried, let alone sad or desperate. And I think that’s what destabilized him, so to stop this awkward silence, I say to him on the tone of humor, smiling, "So don’t you comfort me?"
 
At first he said nothing, then he laughed, and said to me: «it seems that this is not necessary»
 
Then we laughed together, in front of the questioning looks of the kids who would surround us.
 
It seems that I became the friend of the main character, as a kind of… Secondary first character but still important?
 
But I didn’t care, because for the most important moment, was to get out!
 
 
1