Chapter 9 : The Fate of a Prince
74 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- from Charlie Grange's perspective -

Since I was little, I always thought I was superior to others, because, yes after all, I am like even the one and only prince of Ragnak! I always had absolutely all the privileges, the best toys, the best food, the best clothing, all I had to do was reach out and somebody put some precious stones in my hand. I didn't even have to go to the army!

But one day, when I was ten, it was discovered, that I was not the king's son! And that my mother had cheated him with a commoner from one of our enemy countries; Igdrasia!

After hearing this terrible news, my mother was hanged, and I was sent to Igdrasia, to infiltrate their armies…

Who'd have thought I'd be sent straight to a dungeon with kids crying!?

SHUT THE FUCK UP ! I, PRINCE OF RAGNAK WOULD LIKE A LITTLE PEACE OF MIND! Obviously, as they do not seem to want to calm down, I will have to reassure them… What a wound...

I reassured almost all the children, then I came across a young boy, much taller than me, with hair and eyes of a strange color… He wasn't particularly handsome, but he wasn't ugly either. He didn't seem scared either, and on the contrary, he seemed amused by the fact that I didn't know what to say when I saw him…

BUT SAY SOMETHING!

I didn't know if the sentence I was repeating was meant for this guy, or myself, and as if he had heard my prayers, he opened his mouth, and said to me ;

"So you're not comforting me?"

It might have seemed like a tease at first, but really, it was sarcasm. This guy doesn't behave like a normal child— Would he be in a similar situation to mine? I have to make him my ally!

"It would appear that this is not necessary"

Then he laughed, I could only follow him. I had better become a friend. No matter how, I would put him on my side!

0