Chapter 10 : Meet my “best friend”
82 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- point of view of a child also stuck in the dungeon -

Hello! I am Arthur Osbor, I come from the same village as Cheh, he and I are the only children of our village still alive here, so I think we can consider ourselves as rather close! (Cheh: ATCHOUM)

The first time we met, we were four years old. All the kids said that he was weird, because he preferred to be alone, and when someone tried to talk to him, he would say things like, "Leave me alone, you little brat."

Sometimes we watched him to see what he was doing, and we could hear him singing strange songs, sometimes in another strange language, sometimes in our own, but even then we had some difficulty understanding the meaning of the songs, then we thought he was actually doing some sort of ritual to summon a monster. (Cheh: POKEMON! CATCH THEM ALL)

Rumors were that he had no relationship with his family, and that in fact he had been found in the arms of a monster in the forest, because of that even the adults did not like him, my mom always told me not to approach him, 'Cause according to her, it was a mistake of nature or something.

One could say that Cheh was the 'paria' of the village, I myself did not speak to him.

But now that I'm in the dungeon, I got to know him better, and in fact Cheh is a very nice person, and he told me that he didn't want to make friends, because he knew he would go into the dungeon and it would hurt him too much to leave. He was actually very sensitive! (Cheh: he believed me this fool)

Plus he's super strong! Even when a monster arrives he doesn't panic, and gives us orders. At first few of us listened to him, which caused our decline… But then we end up following what he told us, and fewer and fewer people would die!! (Cheh: you talk to a pro kid)

Today we are in the second year, I counted the days! We soon finished the dungeon.

Mom!!! I'm back soon!!!

1