Chapter 14 : Useless
44 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up shortly afterwards in a dark place, the sky was black, the ground was black… It was as if I was in the void… Then I heard a voice, no… Two voices!

The first was rather robotic and feminine, and the second seemed to be that of a man in his prime…

The man seemed to be screaming about the fact that he was too great to just be sealed into a useless host, while the other voice seemed… repeating not to kick his ass?

I came closer to see what was happening, and I saw a fairy and a man with a strange appearance…

The ‘fairy’ was naked, but had no private parts, had a light blue body, and a little transparent, a spiked chin, and oval eyes, with a Greek nose. Her hair was floating slightly in the air, as if the fairy were underwater. It also had large transparent and white wings, with small drawings on them. A soothing aura surrounded her, it reminded me of a protective big sister.

The man, as for him, wore long blue bristled hair, reaching the bottom of his back, they turned white towards the ends. He also had slightly pointed ears, and narrow eyes, with red pupils, making me think of the eye of an angry cat. He had a small, slightly curved nose and incredibly sharp teeth. He wore a red samurai outfit, and pandant at his waist stood a kusarigama made of a strange black metal and several gray gemstones.

Compared to the fairy, his aura seemed to be that of a perverse uncle, but who hid a certain dangerousness...
This scene was pretty funny, but I didn’t like being ignored, so I coughed. Immediately the two stopped bickering, and looked at me;

 Cheh: Who are you? And where are we?

Fairy: hello host, my name is Liberia, and we are currently in your brain.

 Man: I am Yamitake, useless dirty host

Cheh: Useless host? What are you talking about? 

Liberia: well it’s very simple, you are our host

Yamitake (specifying, and focusing on each sylabes): Useless host.

Cheh, knowing that if he paid more attention to the angry Yamitake he would necessarily break a cable, decided to ignore it and focus on Liberia.

Cheh: How come I’m your host?
Liberia: You happen to be a reincarnated being
Cheh: I knew about it
Yamitake (specifying, always articulating the syllables on the useless word): a useless and reincarnated being
Liberia: And besides, you were born of a human and a monster.
Yamitake (same thing): an unnecessary birth
Cheh: But that doesn’t explain why I’m your host!
Yamitake: I agree, why am I stuck in the body of this useless worm?!

Despite all the goodwill that Cheh had to ignore the samurai, his shitty character could not contain itself in the face of a similar character, and exploded.

Cheh: Who the hell are you calling a useless bastard?!
Yamitake: ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ME?!

And Liberia, who hated being interrupted, could not prevent her nature, and also exploded…

Liberia: SHUT UP, BUNCH OF ASSHOLES AND LET ME FINISH TALKING!

But unfortunately, the two fools too busy yelling at each other did not hear the fairy screaming, and died in excruciating suffering…

THE END

AND NO IT'S A JOKE  ಠ◡ಠ on Wednesday for the next chapter!

 

AN: HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER!
Yamitake: Useless chapter
Me: currently in a safe side position and slightly swinging

0