Romance Up (2)
948 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took me a almost two years to create a good plan with plan B to Z and all of it has version 1 to 10.

Seriously all things is in the plan and i really intend to waste 3 years in this orphanage because i want to be 10 years old before i escape. I need to be a big boy to start my jaw breaking plan.

But it's look like lady luck is smiling at me and my plan to escape will be earlier than i expect. The headmistress take all the attention of the children including me to announce something.

"In this day there will be two new mouths that i need to feed, so don't complain if your food will reduce!"

'I'm still considering it as a luck'

After that two kids suddenly enter into the room, i assuming that they are siblings. The old one has a black hair, serious looking face and look like a kid raised by middle class family. The younger one also has black hair but his face is smiling and looks like he's very excited.

"This two is the new mouths! , Hey! Two of you introduced yourself!"

"My name is Arthur White, and I'm 10 nice meeting you'll"

"Hi! My name is John White, I'm 9 and i like chocolates!" Me too john, me too.

They look like friendly but the looks of other kids is not something i can call friendly, i think because they're the reason why the headmistress will cut their food but that's BS, I'm sure the headmistress is blaming them so she can pocket some money from the budget of food.

Considering that the kids don't like them I'm pretty sure that they will become a center of bullying making my plans easier.

And guess what, I'm right!

After the headmistress go out, the kids starting to  surround them.

"Wow! They're really welcoming big bro"

Arthur hide John to his back and said.

"What do you guys want from us!" Brave i like that Arthur.

One kid step forward and that kid looks like the most generic bully kid that i ever seen.

"Well you just make our lives more difficult! So we're going to beat you!" Time to do my job!

I immediately stop the generic bully kid and said.

"Woah! Calm down big boy, it's not their fault" I will rate my superhero intro 8/10.

"My name is Billy not big boy and why it's not their fault weird freak" Woah that's hurt, i know I'm not the most social kid in orphanage but I'm sure I'm not weird freak, right?

"Well Billy it's governments responsibility to support us so stop bullying them" I don't know but i think I'm a saint now.

"I don't care about the government weird freak, we care for foods!"

After that the kids that always in his side agreed.

"Yeah!"

"Billy is right"

"In Billy we trust!"

"I think Thomas is rig-"

"For the food!"

Wow, i don't know that Billy has potential to become corrupted politician.

"Billy you need to understand that we ar-" Before i finish my breathtaking speech i realize that Billy is still a kid. To be specific a Fortnite kid.

"Shut up! Thomas smell a*s" Dafaq you said to me you little piece of shi*!

"Woah! Get rekt Thomas!"

"Roasted!"

"You need to come back, Thomas smell a*s"

I really hate kids but me as intellectual i will make a come back.

"Billy no dicky" simple but precise attack.

"Woah that's a good comeback!"

"Oooh! No dicky!"

Billy's face is in red and his eyes is little teary. He immediately calm himself and think a comeback.

"Thomas so fat!" It's a weak comeback not gonna lie.

"It's weak but ok"

"6/10"

"Come on Billy i bet my money to you!"

I think its time to use my special comeback. I don't want to do this but i don't want to hurt kids.

"Your Mom"

".........."

Everyone shocked to my comeback including the new kids.

"Woooooooh!"

"Dude that's forbidden technique!"

"He use it! He use it!"

Billy recover to his shock and grin. That grin is something that i can't underestimate. There's something wrong i can feel it.

"No you"

No hesitation. I punch him.

Billy didn't expect to be punched. He touch his bleeding nose and start crying.

Everyone is in complete silence except Billy who's still crying. The siblings is staring at me they didn't expect that I'm gonna punch Billy.

"What's happening here!!" The Headmistress is back, pretty sure she heard commotion here.

Billy stoped crying and pull the reverse blaming technique even though I'm the one who throw the first punch.

"Hic* Thomas and the new kids insult me and punch me!" The Headmistress look at me and the new kids and base on her expression we will receive some punishment.

I'm not complaining since the punishment is part of my brilliant plan.

........

The headmistress decided to punish us by cleaning the carriage and not giving us a dinner.

While cleaning, Arthur talk to me.

"Umm Thank you for saving us to Billy"

I give him the most innocent smile that i could do and say. "Don't mention it I'm happy to help everyone"

"Big bro his smile is creepy"

"....."

"That's rude John, apologize to him"

"It's Ok, he doesn't need to apologize, my smile is creepy and i think that's the reason why everyone is calling me wierd freak and.......... Alone." I didn't know that my smile is creepy but i know how to act like I'm very sad and lonely.....or maybe it's not an act?

John looks guilty while Arthur wants to say something to but he keep his mouth shut.

"By the way I'm Thomas no last name, I'm already here since i was a baby what about you guys?" Since they feel guilty to me I'm pretty sure that they will answer me and provide me their background information.

"I'm Arthur and this is my younger brother John"

"Hi! And sorry about earlier"

"It's ok john i know you don't mean it, so how you two end up here?" Their mood suddenly go down but they explain it to me.

Arthur said that their life is pretty much normal but their mother suddenly got an incurable disease. Their father didn't take that well and began his research to find the cure. His father even traveled to west blue to study in Ohara hoping to find some book to help his wife but he came back empty handed. Their mother died and they heard that the ohara has been destroyed because they're researching something dangerous. The marine knocked at their door and arrest their father and execute him, since no one likes to take care a son of criminal they and up here.

I apologize to them for asking but Arthur said it's ok, i smile at him and continue our cleaning.

I always wondering about the scholar in Ohara who's not present when the Buster Call happened, now i know.

I stopped at cleaning and turn to them.

"I want to be a criminal"

"......."

"....."

They stunned and unable to react but i already expect it since its one of the worst thing you can hear at a child.

"ummmmm why?" John is the first one who recover but he's still confuse.

"Because i want to oppose the one whose in control like the Headmistress and the Government, and opposing someone with authority will make you a criminal" I'm proud of myself. 

"But you're alone how can you do that? " Arthur ask me the most important question.

"I'm not alone if you two join with me" I'm already starting my recruiting and it's gonna be easy once i give them a motivation.

"I think we can't, we don't want to be criminal" Arthur looks down because even though he wants to support me he knows that what I'm saying is impossible.

"Being a criminal will never make you a bad guy. Look at your father he's a good person right? But they execute him and saying he's criminal, and if being a criminal is someone who is trying to find a cure then i want to be a criminal"

Once i mention their father, and look at their faces i already knew that they will join to me. Even though it's not gonna work to adults, these two is still a kid and the memories of their father is still fresh. 

The current Time Line right now is a month after the destruction of Ohara.


10