Escape From Orphanage (1)
770 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the recruitment, Thomas took advantage that they not having a dinner by making meeting.

They're in the room, Thomas with a stick on his hand is walking left and right around the room, while the brothers is sitting in the floor.

"Before we become a famous criminal we need to escape here first" Thomas said.

After that John suddenly raise his hand and ask.

"How are we gonna escape?"

"Good question John, Five points for you" Thomas Said.

"Yey!"

Arthur is confuse not knowing that there's a pointing system in the meeting.

"Wait there's a pointing system here?"

"Bad question and you didn't raise your hand minus two points"

"Damn it!"

"Now back at John's question, i already fomulated a plan to escape here and that day is next week, do you guys have a clue why next week?"

The two siblings is rocking their brain trying to answer Thomas then suddenly John raise his hand again.

"Go John"

"Because there's some kind of distraction that day"

"Correct John, five points"

Arthur punch the floor while mumbling about how much he hate any kind of recitation.

"That distraction is the Hircnam Family, basically they are rich family that donates in orphanage to make themselves feel good while the Headmistress will glady welcome and entertain them by making kids sing or dance"

Arthur raise his hand and ask "Why do we need distraction when we can just go now and I'm sure the Headmistress will never bother to find us?"

John looks amaze to his brother because he didn't think that.

"Amazing question Arthur that's one point"

Arthur is dumbfounded by the point he get and ask "Why it's only one point?!"

"Bad question and you didn't raise your hand minus four points"

"Damn It!!!"

John laughs at his brother being played by Thomas.

"We need distraction because we're not just escaping, we also going to steal money, food and any thing we need to survive by our own."

John ask"What are we gonna do if the Headmistress report it to Marines? "

"Don't worry the Headmistress is stealing the budget from government and I'm pretty sure she doesn't like attention and it's not like the Marines will bother to look at us."

Thomas point his stick to Arthur and said "Do you know how to drive a Carriage?"

"A little bit, father taught me while traveling when we were finding some doctor for mother"

Thomas smiled and clap then he explain his plan.

"Now the plan is, we will steal a food from kitchen's storage every night without getting attention, then we will hide it to the forest but we need to cover it properly to secure it from animals. At the day of Escape, Arthur will prepare the Carriage and you John will retrieve the food from forest meanwhile me, will steal a money from Headmistress Office. Got it? "

"Yes!" The brothers both answer.

... Week later....

Tonight is the time they will escape.

Everyone is busy, there's some children that rehearsing their dances and while the others are helping to design the room where they will welcome the Hircnam Family.

Billy is arranging some flowers.

The brothers and Thomas is helping to design the room while whispering to each other.

"Did the foods and clothes are ready to be transfer to carriage John?" Thomas ask without making a suspicious movement.

"Yes, i already prepare the clothes and some water just like you said last night" John reply quietly.

"What about the carriage Arthur? Did you make sure the horse is ready to run?"

"Yes, i give it a food and the carriage is ready to run." Arthur answers while designing the wall.

"Good, once the Hircnam Family steal the attention of everyone we will sneak out and do our own thing." Thomas whisper to the brothers.

While completing their job assigned by the nuns suddenly the Headmistress gather everyone's attention and make an announcement.

"The Hircnam family is already here, they will enter this room now, so prepare the food and their table!"

Everyone is ready and then the Hircnam Family make an entrance. There's a Guy in black suit with fancy mustache, he is the Mr. Hircnam his wife is in blue fancy dress with some makeup and they have a cute daughter which in white beautiful dress around the same age with kids.

"Welcome to our humble orphanage Mr. Hircnam and Mrs. Hircnam and your cute daughter, Thank you for visiting our orphanage especially the donation, it's a great help for our children" Headmistress politely welcome them while assisting them to their table.

"Thank you for warm welcome Headmistress, By the way this is my wife Hilda and my daughter Sherah" then Hircnam family sit on their table.

Billy walk on their table and give them flower which he arranged, he glance to Mr. Hircnam's daughter then blush.

"M- My name is Billy" he introduce himself with full of confidence.

Sherah ignore him, she didn't even look to Billy but she's looking at something.

While everyone is looking at the visitor, Thomas and the brothers sneak out.

...................

When we sneak out of the party i instruct the brothers to not draw some attention, after that i silently walk to the Headmistress office.

I try opening the Headmistress office but it's locked so i look around the hallway then bring out my hammer.

I hammer it carefully but it didn't work so i hammer it aggressively. Thank Enel because nobody's around.

I entered in the room and look around, it has a table, drawer, Little statue and painting of Headmistress naked inside of the room.

"wtf-?" i managed to stop my puke.

Headmistress is obese old woman with full of wrinkles, imagine seeing her naked and posing in painting. Poor painter.

I relax myself then hurry up and go to Headmistress table, i look for some money but it doesn't have any valuable thing, then i moved to drawer but it's also doesn't have anything valuable.

"Where's the money!" I'm already panicking because i already spend some time here.

Then i look at the painting.

"Pu-" this time my puke almost escaped from my mouth but i strengthen my self and move the painting from the wall.

"So this is the place" there's a lock in the wall so i smash it!

"One of the virtue of life, 'If there's a lock, Smash It with Hammer' that's how thieving works"

Once i open it, heaven greeted me. It has a 4 bags full of belly and a flintlock.

"Oh Yeah!" i grab the gun and all the bags.

It's heavy but I'm so excited to feel it, i exit to the room then started walking to my destination. 

But.

Suddenly i heard a girly voice at my back.

"what are you doing?"

Name: Thomas No Last Name.

Age: 9

Blood Type: X 

Skill: Scamming Childrens, Acting(?), Planning. 

Goal: Becoming A Dru- Criminal Master Mind.

Catchphrase : I have a plan.

Birthday: ?

Hobby: Thinking, Reading, Looking at clouds. 

Face: 7/10 (Above Average)


11