Escape From Orphanage (2)
646 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we sneak from the party, Tommy instruct as to not draw attention.

"John go to the forest already and bring the foods to the carriage, after i ensure that no one is looking i will help you to bring the clothes and water" i nodded to my brother.

"Let's do this!" i cheer loudly but my brother scolded me.

"shh! Don't draw attention remember?"

"Sorry, i forgot hehe" i laugh and apologize to my brother then we depart and headed to our own job.

I run to the forest at the back of orphanage, i follow the signs which i created last week when I'm looking for a good hiding spot.

But.

When i arrive to the place where i hide the foods, clothes and water, there's a dog there trying to open the wooden barricade which created poorly by Tommy.

I hide myself at the tree and wondering how can i make it leave.

I look around, and i found some rock then i throw to the dog to make it leave.

!!

"Bark! Bark!" the dog didn't run ayaw instead it look at me and it looks like he wants to bite me.

"Umm Wh- Who's the good boy?"

The dogs run towards me and it's not happy, i think it's mad because i call it a boy, i grab a rock again but this time it's bigger and throw it to the dog.

Since he run towards me the distance between us is short and i manage to hit him pretty hard.

After he received some damage from my rock throwing skill the dog didn't dare to attack again and it run away.

"You can't handle me, dawg"

Once the dog dissappear on my eyes i start opening the barricade and grab one of the five bags of food inside of it.

Then i run towards to carriage and get my brother so he can help me carrying the bags.

..............

After John run towards to forest i silently sneak to place where carriage is.

I manage to arrive there without getting attention since everyone is in the party.

But.

There's two carriage, and there's a man there smoking a cigarette leaning to other carriage.

"Damn it! Thomas forgot that the Hircman family can arrive here with carriage, how did he make a basic mistake when his plan is almost perfect, damn it!"

I'm not blaming Thomas since the plan is really working but there just a small problem.

I observe the man while hiding at the wall, i look around the place and found a wooden plank that can be used as blunt weapon.

I throw a pebble at other direction.

"who's there?" the coachman become alert then he towards the direction of where i throw the pebble.

Then i sneak behind him.

"Oh its nothing." before he turn around i smash my wood on his back and he fainted.

"sorry about that." i apologize to the man but he can't hear me.

After that i bring him to the side and lean him to the walls.

"Bro! What happened?" i heard a voice behind me.

It's John carrying a bag of food, he looks surprise because i knocked some guy with wood.

"it's just a small problem, don't worry he's alive" i console him.

"Thank Goda, so where am I going to place this bag?" he ask.

"At the back of carriage, by the way that carriage not the fancy carriage." i reminding him.

"Hehe i know" then he place the bag of foods inside of carriage.

"let's go, we need to get all things quickly" i said and he nodded.

We run quickly to the forest get the remaining things but there's still a bags at the hiding spot so we need to return and get it.

We return to the carriage and place the bags inside of it.

"Bro!" John called me while I'm arranging the bags, he sounds concern and nervous.

I turn around then i heard a sound of growling, it's the coachman and he's starting to wake up. I grab the wood again and smash it to his head.

"Arg!" he wail a sound before he fainted again.

"Is- Is he gonna be ok?" John ask me.

"Let's just finish the job, John"

Then we run again to the forest and get the last bag of foods, clothes and water.

We manage to return quickly at the carriage. I arrange the bags again.

"Bro! He's waking up again!" this time john sounded that he witness an amazing thing.

"Damn it! Why keeps waking up!" I'm done, if he wakes up again! I'm gonna cry.

I grab the wood again! Then smash it to his head again!

"Arg!" He wail a sound again! Before he fainted again!

"umm You ok bro? You look like you want to smash him again to be sure." John said.

"I'm ok, let's just wait for Thomas"

"Speaking of Tommy, he's getting late" John tells me with a bit of worry.

.........

"What are you doing?" i heard a girly voice behind me.

I turn around and i see a cute girl with white dress. She's the daughter of Hircnam Family.

"Shit" i mumble then i turn around and start running away.

"H- Hey!" she also run and follow me.

I don't have a time to lost her so i just hope that the brothers finished the task so we can just run away quickly.

"Hey! Wait up!" she's still following me, why she even following me?

"Why are you following me?" i ask her while running.

"Why are you running!?" she reply with a bit of sarcastic tone.

"If you follow me, you're gae!" i said to her attempting to make her stop.

She didn't response but she's still following me!

"Why are gae!?" even at this point i can tell a meme which is impressive.

She's still following me, why?

We- i arrive to the carriage, i can see the brothers and some guy but sleeping?

I give the bags of belly to John and i tell him

"Get to the carriage already because some girl is following me"

"Wha-" i cut John before he finish his question.

"Because I'm handsome"

He ignore me, john place the bags inside and sit beside if it waiting for carriage to go.

" Mr. Semanroh! What happened to you!?" the girl who's following me arrive and she look terrified.

"So Semanroh is his name, don't worry he's still alive" Arthur respond to her.

"What did you do to him!" She demand answer while stomping a foot at the ground.

"Well he-" before Arthur finish his sentence we heard a groan and it's the guy.

Arthur suddenly grab some wood and smash it to the guy! What the hell.

"Mr. Semanroh!!" the girl shout.

"He- no! That thing is monster! He manageto wake up thrice already! He's not human!" Arthur look depress? but three times? That guy is something.

"Let's go! Already Arthur" then we get inside of carriage.

Arthur is already going to run it. While the girl is trying to wake up the guy i call her.

"Hey girl!" I call her.

She looks at me while sitting beside of the guy with a complicated face.

"You know that they say 'Follow your dreams' but it doesn't mean you need to follow me" then i wave at her, i can see that she blushed.

Arthur already run the carriage then i look at the orphanage, it's already getting far.

"So what's our destination? You only tell us the escape plan but after that nothing" Arthur said.

"Because i don't know." I reply.

John look at me with a blank face.

"What!" Arthur reply.

"Well, North blue is big, what about we just go to the first village we see?"

John is smacking his face, i don't know why.

"Damn it!" Arthur said while running the carriage.

Name: Arthur White 

Age: 10

Skill: Carriage Driving, ? 

Blood Type: B

Goal:  ? (Justice For His Father) 

Catchphrase: Damn It!

Birthday: October 7

Hobby: Reading Mystery Novel. 

Face: 9/10 (Why?)

11