Escape From Orphanage (3)
529 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's morning already, last night they manage to escape with everything they need.

Currently they're having a rest on the way, John is sleeping, Arthur is eating some apple, and Thomas is playing his flintlock.

"By the way, where did you get that" Arthur said while pointing to the flintlock.

"I got it with the bags of belly on the Headmistress office" Thomas answered while pointing the flintlock to every direction.

"Hey! Don't point that everywhere!"

"Don't worry, my finger isn't in the trigger"

After a short rest, they start moving again. This time John already wake up and drinking some water. 

They're traveling for many hours, until it's night again. They hide their carriage inside of the forest so no one can see it when there's another carriage running on the road. 

They starting making a fire, but no one knows how to make a fire. 

"We're stupid" Arthur said, they forgot to bring a lighter or match. 

Thomas is smack his face, he focus too much on the escape that he forget about some essential. 

"It's only a fire, we don't need it!" John says. 

"Yeah, yea-" before Arthur finish his sentence they hear some noise. 

Thuck! 

"Oh no! Damn it!" they heard a guy shouting from the main road. 

Three of them look at each other. 

"let's see who is it, but we need to hide ok?" Thomas said while the brothers nodded. 

They walk silently towards the road, once they arrive they hide behind of the trees. 

They see a carriage that stuck in the slope and two guys trying to push it. 

"Damn it! It's not moving!" one guy complained. 

"should we use the slaves to push the carriage?" the other guy suggested. 

When Thomas hear the word 'slave' he became more interested, he look at the brothers, they look like they want to punch someone and free the slave. 

Thomas ready his flintlock and signal the brothers to listen to him. 

"Are you an idiot? What if they escape" the other guy said. 

"You're right, sorry" 

The two brothers look at Thomas. 

"I have a plan" Thomas said quietly. 

Thomas observe the two guy, one of them has a rifle on his back while the other has a sword. 

"You two will distract the two guy while ill sneak on their back, i will fire my flintlock to the guy with rifle. After that, the shot will distract the guy with sword, so throw a rock on him, got it?" Thomas explain. 

"Yo- You will kill the guy with rifle?" John ask nervously, Arthur also look concern. 

"Will you risk yourself or your brother life because of that guy, that guy is evil! They have slaves, they'll kill every witness" i say to them. 

They're hesitating. 

"Then should we left the slaves and call it a day?" i suggested to them.

"No, I'll follow your plan" Arthur said with a little bit of determination. 

John is still hesitating but he nodded. 

The two brothers sneak to the other side and make a distraction. 

"Bro! This carriage is big!" 

"Yeah John, should we go there?" 

The two guy heard them and look at them. 

"Hey! What are doing here!" the guy with rifle say while pointing at them. 

While the guy with rifle talking to the brothers, Thomas sneak on their back and fire his flintlock at the guy with rifle. 

BANG! 

The gun shot heard in every direction, the guy with sword turn around and see a kid with a flintlock on his hand, he heard a groan on his side. 

His partner is down with blood on the ground, he bring his sword out and charge to Thomas. 

But. 

He feel pain on his back, the two kids on other direction throws a rock at him, it didn't bring him down but it's enough for Thomas to get a time to fire another shot. 

BANG! 

He hit the guy with sword, he touch his gun wound look on his bloody hand and drop to the ground. 

Thomas's hand is hurting, he can still feel the recoil. His hand is shaking, and his breathing is fast. 

This is his first time, he popped their cherry and now they're bloody. 

The brother's look at the guys who's bleeding on the ground. They look terrified. 

They're still alive, but they don't have an enough strength to stand up. 

Thomas notice that the guy with rifle try to bring his gun, but he didn't give him a chance and shot again. 

BANG! 

This time Thomas hit him on the chest, the guy didn't even make a sound, he just dropped on the ground. 

The whole place is quiet right now, no birds, cricket sound, the two brothers didn't even make a sound. 

But. 

BANG! 

Thomas fired his gun again, he shot the guy with a sword just to make sure. 

The two brothers look at Thomas, they notice that his hand is shaking, they didn't speak. 

Thomas sit on the ground, look at the brothers and say. 

"There's no backing out now, boys" he stared to them with his eyes. 

They stared at each other for a couple of seconds then Arthur say. 

"Yeah" 

Thomas stand up and search on the body for loot. 

He get a box of cigarettes, lighter and a key. 

"We have lighter now" Thomas said. 

He toss the key to John and say. 

"Free them." John catch it and nodded. 

While John is busy, Thomas brings one cigarette and light it up. 

Cough! Cough! 

He didn't know how to smoke. 

"You want Arthur?" Thomas offer his cigarette but. 

"No I'm ok" Arthur refuse. 

Thomas try again but. 

Cough! Cough! 

He still doesn't know how to smoke. 

"It's ok guys! All of you are free! We save all of you!" John voice can be heard from carriage. 

John open the cage inside of carriage, he can see six people, no its six kids. 

The six kids look at John with mix emotions. 

John removed their handcuff and chains from their hand. 

"We're good guy! The bad guys is gone" John smiled to them. 

John escorted them out and bring them to the Tommy and Arthur. 

.............. 

We're stuck at the slope in the middle of road. 

We're hungry. 

The guys that captured us is talking outside and debating how are they gonna push the carriage. 

Then i heard a voices, kids voices. 

I don't know what's happening but. 

BANG! 

i heard a gun shot! 

BANG! 

BANG! BANG! 

Many gun shot!

The five kids besides me is shaking, they're scared. 

I'm also scared. 

Then i heard a voice outside of carriage. 

It's a kid, a year old younger than me, he said we're free and saved. 

Is this true? 

The- There's a hope!

Hope is real! 

He opened the cage and removed our handcuffs, then he escorted us to his companion. 

When i get out, i see two dead body at the ground, and two kids. 

One kid is standing and the other is sitting while leaning on the tree. 

The kid that sitting and leaning on the tree is smoking. 

Cough! 

Cough! 

Or trying to smoke. 

He also has flintlock on his hand, he look at me and say. 

"Hey! What's your name?" He smiled at me. 

But his smile is creepy. 

"M- M- My name is Ricardo" i answered. 

Name: Ricardo

Age: 10

Skill:?,? 

Blood Type: Hope! 

Goal:? 

Catchphrase: There's A Hope!!, 

Birthday:? 

Hobby: Dancing,? 

Face:10/10 (He's Ricardo) 

8