To The Village (1)
490 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"M- M- My name is Ricardo" He said.

I look at him, he has red bandana on his head, he's a little bit tan.

Definitely Ricardo.

"And five of you?" i ask the other five.

"I'm Uno, I'm the oldest and we're quintuplets"

"I'm Doss, second oldest"

"My name is Tres"

"Kwatro is me"

"I'm Sinko"

I look at them dumbfounded, thinking what kind of name is that.

"Do all of you has last name?" i ask.

"Yes it's, Numeros" Uno replied.

This is ridiculous, i put the cigarette again to my lips because of ridiculousness.

Cough!

Cough!

"Stop smoking, stupid!" Arthur said to me.

"So what are we going to do now?" John ask to me.

"Get the rifle and sword, and move it to our carriage" i say.

"Arthur, check their carriage for any loots" i order Arthur.

The brother started to move, John collects the weapon and starting moving it to our carriage, Arthur search the whole carriage, he manage to find some belly and three bottles of booze.

"Move it to our carriage Arthur" i say while smiling because of our loot.

I look at the six kids and say.

"So what's your plan?"

They look down for a second, the quintuplets is staring to each other. They don't know what to do.

"I don't have anywhere to go" Ricardo said to me.

"We also don't have anywhere to go" Uno said.

I look at them and suggest something.

"what about all of you become my subordinates, well I'm trying to crea-" before i even finishe my speech Ricardo cut me.

"I'm going to join" Ricardo's eyes is full of determination.

Me and quintuplets looks at him.

"Umm why?" i ask him.

"I don't have place to go back and I'm really grateful because you save us" he say.

"You should know that our goal is like this" i said while pointing at the two dead body.

"Once you join, you should be ready that one day you will kill someone, you will steal money from someone, you still wanna join?" i ask him.

"Ye- Yes!" Ricardo answered.

"Good then call me, Boss"

"Yes Boss!"

I look at the quintuplets and say.

"And you guys? Ricardo joined its and gonna be great if all of you also join" i say to them.

The quintuplets whisper to each other, making a family gathering, deciding to what to do.

Then Uno turn to me.

"As oldest child, i want to ask in behalf of my siblings if theirs a benefit for being your subordinates?" Uno ask to me.

"I can give all of you foods but not much for now, shelter but also not for now, but i can also give you security, see" Then i point my finger to the two dead body.

They make a family gathering again, whispering to each other.

After a few seconds.

"We already make a decision, we're going to join, technically we don't have really an option since I'm pretty sure we're gonna be capture again" Uno said.

"Then call me Boss too" i said while tapping my chest.

"Yess Boss!" the quintuplets said.

"Wtf happened here?" Arthur said with John besides him.

They just came back from moving the loots.

"Well, i just recruited them, we have a new members now!" i said to them.

Two of them look at me like they can't believe to what they saw.

"How are we gonna budget our food now!" Arthur said to me.

The quintuplets look at me, i think they're questioning me about the food.

"Well if the slave traders are traveling to that direction" i said while pointing my finger at that direction.

"It means that there's a village there! If there's a village, there's a market, we can buy foods and sell this horse!" I'm really proud that i manage to think that and take advantage the horse on slave traders carriage.

"You're right, i didn't think that" Arthur said.

John raise his hand, i signal him to speak.

"Why don't we just sell the carriage?" John ask.

"Do you know how to drive it? And what if there's a person that knows this carriage and slave traders? That's why they're going there. If it's a horse only, there's a high possibility that no one will notice." i said to John.

Before he even think to debunk my logic, i speak.

" Also we're only going to restock there and leave immediately" i said.

John nodded at me, but before we go back to our own carriage, i gather everone and say.

"We need to hide the slave traders body, clean the blood stain with soil or mud, and hide their carriage too" I say to them.

I point my finger to Ricardo and Arthur, and order them to.

"Ricardo and Arthur, two of you will hide the body" i said to them.

"What? I don't want to touch dead body!" Arthur said to me.

"It's ok to me" Ricardo said.

"Come on Arthur, you need to be professional, it's a perfect time to practice to be a professional Hitman!" I said.

"I don't wanna be a Hitman!" Arthur complained.

I glared at him and say "Arthur"

"Damn it!"

It didn't took long to convince Arthur, they start moving the two body.

"Just move them somewhere, no need to bury them" i said.

"I don't plan to!" Arthur replied.

After talking to Arthur and Ricardo, i call the quintuplets and said.

"Cover the blood stain with soil and mud, just don't make it obvious that it's looks like it's covering something"

They nodded at me, they spread around and collect some some mud or soil for covering.

I put my cigarette to my mouth again and start smoking.

This time i didn't cough, which is surprise me.

But.

Someone surprise me while inhaling some smoke that make me cough very hard.

"Hey Tommy!" Its Fcking John.

Cough!

Cough!

Cough!

"Wtf John? Cough! Why did yo- Cough!" I'm still coughing.

I relax myself and look at john.

"What?" i ask John.

"So, what I'm going to do?" John said to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone has something to do except me, i feel bad because it's making me look lazy"

"You don't have to feel bad because you didn't even do something" i said to John with philosophical tone on my voice.

"Huh?" John looks confuse.

I observe the quintuplets covering the blood stain and I'll say that they're doing a good job, Ricardo and Arthur is already here.

They already hide the body.

"Hey Arthur" i call Arthur.

"Yeah?"

"Move the carriage from road and hide it, after that remove the horse and connect it to our carriage so we can sell it to the village"

Arthur start moving the carriage away from road.

The quintuplets also finished their work.

"Let's go everyone! We need to rest now"

I call everyone and go back to our own carriage, i order the quintuplets to gather some woods, John complain that he also want to gather some wood and i said yes, i started making fire with my lighter.

We distributed our food and start eating, while I'm eating i also try to finish my cigarette.

Cough!

Cough!

Someday i will learn how to smoke.

Everyone finished their food and we're full now.

The night is quiet, the stars is shining, I'm starting to feel the fatigue after all things that i did, i observe everyone.

They're are sleeping, it's so peaceful,the night is almond perfectl, the only thing missing is.

I can't finish my cigarette.

Cough!

Cough!

Name: Uno Numeros

Age: 9

Skill:? 

Blood Type: Q for Quintuplets 

Goal: To Be A Famous Writer 

Catchphrase: As An Oldest Child..... 

Birthday: February 29

Hobby: Writing his name. 

Face: 7/10

7