To The Village (3)
407 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We've been traveling for two days after we leave from Spider Miller, I'm really hoping that our next destination is going to be a village.

Village that not big and too small to conquer, for the past two days we also did exercise but not train since no one knows how to train.

Currently we're in the middle of road, Arthur is driving the carriage, John is whistling with Uno while his other siblings is playing some card. Where did they get that?

Ricardo are you meditating? 

Whatever. 

Baby 5 is massaging me, she still has a dirty clothes and i need to fix that. 

Once we find a village we need to make a hideout nearby and buy new clothes, food and get some money. 

While thinking about things that we need to do Arthur suddenly say.

"I can see a Village, Thomas!"

Finally.

"Guys we will go shopping this time"

"Yey!" John said. 

We entered on the village, it's very peaceful here and it's look like a normal village, not big and not too small just what i like. 

"Guys we will buy some clothes for Ricardo, Baby 5 and the quintuplets since they don't have any. Arthur, John and me doesn't need a new clothes for now because we steal some from orphanage"

All of them nodded then i toss a bag of belly to Ricardo. 

"By the way after we buy a new clothes we need to find a place for our hideout so while you guys are strolling ask a few people here if there's a river nearby in the village" 

"Yes Boss" Ricardo said. 

Ricardo, Baby 5 and the quintuplets go out from the carriage and start searching for a shop. 

Only me, Arthur, and John remained in the carriage, i look at my flintlock it has 4 bullets remaining. I put it on my back and go out from the carriage. 

"Arthur, John. I'm going stroll around the village watch the carriage and wait for others while I'm gone" i said to them. 

"Okie dokie" John said while Arthur just nodded. 

I walk around the village, i notice that it has a dock then i look around and find a random old man sitting outside of his house.

"Excuse me, Granpa can i ask you a question?" i ask politely. 

He turn his head to me and said. 

"What it is little boy?" he said while smiling. 

"Is the ship from this dock can go to the port of Spider Miller?" 

"Ah Yes a ship from here can go there, but there's no really a reason for them to go here since it's a small village and business here is not promising" the old man said. 

"Thank you Granpa and bye!" i didn't wait for his reply and start walking away. 

From the information that i got, this dock will become a key factor after i conquer this village. 

I resume my strolling around the village, i also familiarize myself around the village. 

We will need to create a map of this village but it's gonna be a little hard. 

After i stroll around the village i return to the carriage, Ricardo, Baby 5, and the quintuplets also returned with their new clothes. 

"So there's a river near in this village?" i ask them. 

"I ask around and there's a water falls here but the locals don't go there since it has a ghost" Tres said to me. 

Tres is good at getting information. 

"Good, did you ask where it is?" i ask him. 

"I'm afraid of ghost!" Baby 5 said to me. 

"Me too!" John said. 

"It- Its not like I'm afraid too, bu- but i would not recommend to go there!" Arthur said while shivering a little bit. 

Tres look at them while not trying to laugh then resume his report. 

"Yes i ask where it is, follow me boss" Tres said. 

"Let's go guys!" i ordered everyone. 

"Master nooo!" Baby 5 said. 

"Come on Tommy!" John said. 

Arthur didn't speak but the shivering is getting stronger. 

"I said let's go!" 

They didn't have a choice, we start traveling it's hard for our carriage to get there but we manage to do it. 

Once we get there everyone hold their breath because the water falls is beautiful. 

"We will live here starting now." i said. 

"we will build a hideout here?" Ricardo ask. 

"Yes and the plan to conquer this village is starting right now!" i said to them. 

"I thought we're not going to hurt innocent person!" John said to me. 

"Yes and we will conquer this village without hurting innocent to flex how smart i am!" i said to john. 

Everyone look at me wondering how I'm going to that. 

"How?" Arthur said. 

I smile to him. 

"Creepy" John said. 

"First we need to get stronger and get money so we need to help the villagers from their work and if they offer a small money accept it, then we will spy the mayor and get his weakness and threaten him, next is hire a bandit to act like a villain so we can act as a hero since we threaten the mayor we will instruct him to make us a Hero of the village. When we become a villagers hero, we will threaten the mayor again so i can become his successor as mayor of the village"

That's my plan. 

Everyone look at me like I'm some kind of demon except Baby 5 she look at me with admiration. 

"Master you're brilliant!" Thank you my maid. 

Name: Dos Numeros

Age: 9

Skill: Persuasion ,?

Blood Type: Q for Quintuplets 

Goal: To Become A Wizard

Catchphrase: UwU

Birthday: February 29

Hobby: looking at the ants. 

Face: 7/10

6