Meeting A Legendary Legend Of A Pirate Legend
479 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a day since Thomas said his plan about how they will conquer the Poggers Village.

Yes, the name of the village is Poggers.

PogChamp! 

Ricardo, Baby 5, and the quintuplets also changed their clothes.

After they wake up they also exercise and eat before Thomas make an announcement again.

“Since we will conquer this village, all of you needs a assigned role to fulfill” Thomas said. 

Thomas pointed his finger to Uno. 

“Uno, you will lead all your siblings and they will report to you before you report to me” 

Uno nodded. 

“Dos you will be his secretary, Tres you're our information gatherer” 

“it's not like i can refuse UwU” Dos said. 

“I can do that” Tres said. 

“Kwatro you don't have a role for now”

“Nooo!” Kwatro complained. 

Sinko laugh at him. 

“You too Sinko”

“What!”

Thomas ignore them, Baby 5 look at Thomas and said.

“Ma- Master what's my role? I don't want to be useless”

Thomas look at her and smiled.

“You already have a role and that's a Maid”

Baby 5 smiled and thank Thomas.

“You Ricardo, you need to be strong because you will become our strongest fighter!”

“Yes Boss” Ricardo said with full of determination.

Thomas looks at Arthur and said. 

“Since your name is Arthur, you will receive the sword that we get from slave traders and you will become our first swordsman”

“What's about my name and a sword?, is that a reference that I'm too dumb to understand” Arthur said. 

“What about me?” John ask. 

“Once you know how to fire a gun i will give you the rifle” Thomas said. 

“Yes!”

Once they have a role except the two, they spend their whole day building their hide out. 

They buy some material from village and use it for their hide out, they also provide a service to the people from village, helping them from their work, some of them are generous enough to give some belly. 

They already have an image in the village as a helpful children.

Thomas also ordered Tres to gather information if theirs a family that going to vacation or visit other village. 

Tres ask why but Thomas only said that it's part of his plan to get more money. 

After a few days Tres report that there's a family that going to visit their relatives from other village. 

Thomas ask if the whole family is going out but Tres doesn't know. 

Thomas ordered Kwatro and Sinko to observe that family, they observe them for a few days and discover that they are packing some of their stuff. 

After that Thomas alert them all that they're going to do a heist. 

Arthur said that it's going to be hard because they don't have experience and what if someone sees them but Thomas just smiled at him. 

He bring out a gallon of gasoline and say. 

“This gasoline will be key to our heist” 

Thomas explained his plan. 

His plan is to use a gasoline to burn something like a tree and use it to get the attention of the villager while they're stealing something in the house. 

After Thomas explain his plan, they go to the village to make make map that has part of village where they will execute the plan. 

Thomas also make an escape plan. 

Once the family exit from the village they wait patiently to night. 

It's already night 

Everyone is in their respective assigned place. 

The quintuplets is surrounding the house waiting for the signal, Ricardo is the look out, Arthur is in the Carriage far away in the house and ready to move. 

Thomas, John, and Baby 5 is ready to burn the tree to start their plan. 

“Baby 5, look around if there's a villager nearby” Thomas said. 

Baby 5 look around for a while and return immediately. 

“We can start our plan now Master” Baby 5 said. 

Thomas lit his cigarette and put it on his mouth. 

Cough! 

Cough! He still doesn't know how to smoke. 

"Jo- Cough! John spread the gasoline around the tree" Thomas said. 

John spread the gasoline. 

After a few seconds Thomas throw his cigarette in the tree. 

They immediately run to house without getting attention, while running they heard some noise. 

"Oh My Goda! the tree is burning! Get some water before it spread!" some villager said after he see some smoke and run towards it. 

The remaining villager also run towards the tree, some villager also woke up and run towards it. 

They starting putting out the fire but its hard.

Thomas, Baby 5, John immediately arrived at the house, they see the quintuplets stealing some valuable things like jewelry, watch, vase, and Den Den Mushi. 

Ricardo is helping them to put it all in the carriage, after a while they manage to get all and immediately get in the carriage. 

After exiting in the village they immediately go back to the base. 

“Guys! We did it! We successfully did a heist!” Thomas said. 

All of them cheer. 

“Once the family return to the village we will go to another village and sell the things that we get”

All of them sleep with a success. 

After they wake up they did their morning routine and eat. 

They go to the village, some villagers are discussing about the tree incident, no one knows why it happened. 

It looks like no one noticed the last night's heist. 

Thomas is happy that no one noticed about last night. 

But. 

He didn't know that some old man is looking at him while grinning. 

Name: Tres Numeros

Age: 9

Skill: Information Gathering,? 

Blood Type: Q for Quintuplets 

Goal: To Become A Rapper

Catchphrase: I Don't Have Catchphrase 

Birthday: February 29 

Hobby: Rapping about money and bitches

Face: 7/10

8