Meeting A Legendary Legend Of A Pirate Legend (2)
402 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few days the family returned to the village and the whole villager shocked that they heard that someone stole their valuable things on their house.

No one noticed the robbery and because of that all villagers is making sure that they locked their house before sleeping.

There's also some villagers that volunteer to roam around the village every night.

While it's happening Thomas and his friends manage to sell their loot and make a lot of belly.

They also help the villager from their work making them a most helpful children in the village. 

Some of villagers also giving them food, old clothes, and money. Kwatro also learn some skill like carpentry while helping a villager that knows carpentry. 

Because of that, their hideout also becoming more lile a hideout. 

Baby 5 learn how to make a tea after helping some old granma, John learn how to hunt after helping a hunter in the village and because of that Thomas give him the rifle. 

Ricardo become more buff because he's helping in the dock. Imagine a 10 year old buff with red bandana on his head. 

Thomas also earn some money after betting and beating a certain old man in the chess, it's also the same old man that Thomas talked on his first day in the village. 

Arthur is training with his sword but no one knows if he is improving even him don't know. 

Tres is still gathering information, Sinko is the one that assigned to draw the map of whole village. 

After a week Tres reported again and Sinko also manage to finish the map. 

“Boss someone is going out again this time is vacation”

"And who is it?" Thomas ask while Baby 5 is massaging his shoulder. 

"The old man that always play chess with you" 

Thomas look at Tres and said. 

"I noticed that old man is quite rich, even though he's always losing he still want to bet with me" 

Thomas feels that there's something wrong but he doesn't know what is it. 

Tres notice that Thomas is hesitating and said. 

“I heard it while that old man is talking to his neighbor about his vacation”

“Call everyone, we're going to do a heist again” Thomas said. 

Tres called everyone, once everyone arrives Thomas explained his plan. 

“This time we will not use the same tactics last time”

“Then what are we going to do?” John ask. 

“This time we will sneak and we will not use the carriage, but all of us has a bag to put the loot ”

Thomas spread the map made by sinko. 

It's ugly but readable. 

Thomas explain the route of the villagers that volunteer to roam, then use to make a new plan. 

Everyone nodded and started preparing. 

After a few days the old man exited to the village, they waited until midnight. 

Once every villager is sleeping they start moving. 

“Is the patrol already moved?” Thomas ask Uno. 

Uno who's looking in patrol while hiding said. 

“Yes they're gone”

All of them move. The quintuplets, the two brothers, Ricardo, Baby 5, and Thomas entered the house. 

Thomas look at the house, it's a simple house but it has some good stuff. 

Everyone spread and starting putting things on their bags. 

When suddenly. 

UGH! 

Thud! 

Thomas heard a groan and thud, he look at where the sound coming from, he sees Uno on the ground and. 

And the old man. 

“Wewewewe! Kids this day is really something” The old man said while laughing with his weird laugh. 

.............................. 

When i see Uno on the ground i start feeling the shivering on my whole body. 

“Brother! You!” Dos start running towards the old man and punch him, but that old man catches it. 

Ricardo tried to smash the bag that full of loot on the old man. 

But. 

The old man suddenly disappeared and appeared on Ricardo's back and karate chop him. 

He- Hes Fast! 

Ricardo is down, its not good since in terms of strength Ricardo is strongest on our group. 

“Shit!” i said. 

“I should have bought my sword!” Arthur said. 

“Sho- Should we retreat” John said. 

Dos tried to punch him again with a help of Kwatro, but they both got knocked out. 

“Noo!” Sinko said then he throw his bag at the old man. 

We also throw our bag at him, but he's so fast. 

He just casually dodge it, he catches one of the bag and smash it to Sinko. 

Ugh! Sinko is down. 

“Youu! ”Baby 5 has vase on her hand and tried to smash it to the old man. 

But he disappeared again and appeared behind Baby 5 to karate chop her. 

Baby 5 is down. 

He's strong! 

Only me, Arthur, John, and Tres is still standing. 

If we gang him up, we will never be able to defeat him so i need to be clever. 

“Wewewewewe! Show me something kid” He said while looking at me. 

You want something! Then i will show you. 

I look at Tres who's in the other direction still shocked from the event. 

“Tres Throw your bag at him!” i said to Tres. 

The old man look at Tres. 

Sike! Bitch! 

When he look at Tres just like my plan, i bring out my flintlock from my back. 

I pointed my flintlock to him and.. 

“Clever” he said. 

Then i blackout. 

I'm losing consciousness. 

The only thing i can hear is. 

“Thomas!”

“Tommy!”

Then i fainted. 

Name: Kwatro Numeros 

Age: 9

Skill: Moving His Ear,? 

Blood Type: Q for Quintuplets 

Goal: Porn Actor

Catchphrase:------------

Birthday: February 29 

Hobby: Rock Collection 

Face: 7/10

7