Training Montage ¿
339 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two months.

They've been training for two months, Weng Zhi trained them how to throw a punch, to fight, and how to train their body.

Since they're still young, Weng Zhi didn't give them a hard time.

On that two months it's clearly noticeable that the one who improve the most is Ricardo, Arthur also improve his swordsmanship but he can't win against Ricardo. 

John also improve his marksmanship, Baby 5 and the quintuplets also changed, they learning how to write and read while training. 

Currently they're having a rest on their hideout after they train with Weng Zhi. 

While resting Thomas is reading a newspaper that he buy from News Coo, when Thomas arrive on this village and start training from Weng Zhi, he also start following every news from World Economy News Paper. 

He started flipping the pages of news paper to find some interesting articles. 

*Sora 'Warrior Of The Sea' Tries To Fight A Tentacle Monster! (Gone Sexual!)*

“So this is Sora 'Warrior Of The Sea' of Germa Kingdom” Thomas said while reading the the comic strip. 

*Goda Is Not Real! Said By Atheist - Duweyn Rockey*

“Come on, Goda is real!”

*Why Sabaody Archipelago Is The Best Place To Visit For Merfolks! - Slav Ery*

“I'm pretty sure it's not” Thomas said while turning it to the next page. 

When he look at the next article he smile. 

*Shiki 'Golden Lion' Escaped From Impel Down(Not Click Bait)*

Thomas read the whole article and it says. 

Shiki ‘Golden Lion’ manage to escape from Impel Down, currently the whole Prison is in the alert state and they're investigating how did he do it and if he receive some help from others. 

Soma officials receive some punishment for not doing their job properly. 

Marines are currently trying to find Shiki and if someone see him please contact the nearest Marine Office. 

- Daman Pan

“What are you reading Master?” Baby 5 ask Thomas. 

“Nothing, someone just escaped from prison” 

Thomas stand up from his chair and throw the newspaper, Baby 5 catch it and follow Thomas. 

...................... Three years later 

“This year, a certain boy will be born in East Blue and his name is Monkey D. Luffy” i said while reading a newspaper and drinking a tea made by my maid Baby 5.

I'm 12 years old now and after a three years of training with Weng Zhi, i can say that I'm proud to my abs. 

But. 

I don't know what happened but in terms of muscle Ricardo is the most manly person on our group, he also become the strongest in the group and Weng Zhi said that Ricardo's strength and skill in fighting is not normal even for him. 

I'm jealous. 

And Arthur is also strong, his swordsmanship is top notch said by Weng Zhi and his brother John, his aim is also not normal. 

The quintuplets is also stronger now and Baby is also become stronger but her speed is more noticeable than her strength. 

Our hideout also improves, it has second floor and its bigger and better now. It's big enough to have our own room and to have my own office. 

“Master do you want more tea?” Baby 5 said. 

She's wearing a maid uniform. 

No. 

She's always wearing a maid uniform. 

Once she got enough money from helping the villagers she buy some costumize maid uniform and started wearing everyday. 

“No need, by the way Weng Weng will teach us something special to day so tell them to prepare”

“Yes, master” then she walk out in the room. 

.......................... 

We're on outside of our hideout waiting for Weng Weng. 

“Do you guys have any idea what Weng Weng will teach us?” Arthur said. 

“That old man doesn't like to be called Weng Weng” Ricardo said. 

“That's why we need to call him Weng Weng” John said. 

“Be thankful that i manage to guess what kind of nickname he doesn't like” Tres said, how did you even guess that? 

“I don't like to train!” Kwatro said. 

“I agree” Sinko said. 

“You guys will train!” Uno said. 

“Be quiet, Weng Weng is here” I said. 

Everyone look at Weng Weng walking towards us. 

“Finally you're here!” John said. 

“Shut up John!” Arthur said. 

Weng Weng ignore them and said. 

“I'm going to announce something!”

“There's something wrong i can feel it!” Kwatro said with nervous tone. 

“Please no more training! Please no more training!” Sinko said while praying for Goda. 

“Come on, I'm sure it's not that bad” Doss comfort them. 

“No more basic training!” Weng Weng said. 

“Yes!!” Kwatro and Sinko both said. 

“See it's not that bad” Doss said. 

“But there will be Hellish Training!” Weng Weng said to us. 

“Noooooo!” Kwatro and Sinko are on their knees questioning why Goda abandon them. 

“What could possibly go wrong?” Doss ask. 

“So prepare yourself and your body to be crushed” Weng Weng said. 

“Curse you old man!” Kwatro and Sinko said while the old man just laugh at them. 

“So what kind of training are we going to do?” Ricardo ask. 

“Haki training” Weng Weng said. 

“I'm more into baseball” John said. 

“Not hockey, it's Haki you idiot!” Weng Weng said. 

“What is Haki?” Arthur ask. 

“Why is Haki?” Baby 5 said. 

“How is Haki?” Uno said. 

“When is Haki?” Doss said. 

“Haki is the last thing that i will teach to all of you, once you all learn it no more training” Weng Weng said to us. 

Then he explain the three types of Haki and demonstrate it. 

He let us attack him at the same time and he didn't even receive any damage, he said it's Armament Haki and it's coating his body so he didn't receive any damage. Armament Haki also can be used to strengthen the your attack and touch Logia Users. 

Next is Observation Haki, he also let us attack him but he's blindfolded, we didn't even manage to touch him, he just dodge everything. Weng Weng also said that once your Observation Haki is very strong, you can see a little bit of future, know how strong the people, and see a lie. 

“And the third type?” i ask Weng Weng even though i know what is the third type of haki. 

“Unfortunately i don't have Conqueror Haki” Weng Weng said. 

“What it can do and why you don't have it?‘’ Ricardo said. 

“Basically you can knock out everyone around you without doing anything and only a few people can have it” Weng Weng said. 

Then we start training haki. 

2-3 More chapters tomorrow so....... 

SMASH LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE FUNNY ONE PIECE MOMENTS COMPILATION.

9