Conquer The Village (1)
341 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four Years Later~

Ricardo coated his hand with Haki and punch Arthur. Arthur also coated his sword with Haki and clashes it to Ricardo's fist.

Both of their attack clashes and there's big explosion happened around them, they're both doing it for ten minutes. 

Arthur step back and disappear, Ricardo use his Observation Haki to pinpoint his location.

Ricardo dodge the attack coming from his back, Arthur's attack was dodged by Ricardo and try to step back again.

But. 

Ricardo grab his hand, Arthur tried to punch him with Haki coated fist to break free but Ricardo didn't even flinch and judo throw him on the ground (Hane Goshi). 

Arthur tried to stand up and fight again but Thomas stop them. 

“Ok that's enough” Thomas said to them. 

“I can still fight!” Arthur said. 

“Yes but look at yourself” Thomas said. 

Arthur is full of scratches, dirt, and sweat while breathing hard compare to Ricardo who's still fresh and didn't even sweat. 

Arthur tried to open his mouth again but he stop, he knows that he's completely outclassed by Ricardo, On their group no one manage to defeat him or make him go all out. 

That's the power of Ricardo. 

“Now that we have a winner, i will announce that the Champion of this annual tournament is..... ” Thomas tried to make it suspense. 

“..... The Four Time Champion And Still Undefeated... Ricardo!!” Thomas announced then everyone start clapping. 

“This is so unexpected” John said with sarcastic tone. 

“Why are we even fighting if Ricardo just will win it” Kwatro said. 

“We're competing for Second Place?” Sinko said. 

“I'm happy that i got the Third Place” Uno said. 

“You just got lucky shot against me!” John said. 

“Shut up guys” Doss said. 

“You're just jealous because you got the last place” Tres said. 

While they're quarreling about useless things, Baby 5 post their ranking on the chart. 

“I don't want to look!” Doss said. 

Kwatro and Sinko just laugh at him. 

“By the way Tres, how's the job?” Thomas ask Tres. 

“i already got everything about him Boss” Tres replied. 

“The pictures and evidence?” Thomas ask again. 

“It's ready” 

“I'll meet the Mayor tonight so all of you prepare” Thomas said and everyone nodded. 

.............. 

My name is Luigi Ferrari the Mayor of Poggers Village. 

Our village is not big and not small but being a mayor of it has a big benefits. 

I manage to pocket some money from the budget and use for my own good. It also contributed to my charm to get some girls from other village. 

It just sucks that i accidentally pregnant someone and threatened me to send money every month or she will spill my every secret. 

Damn it. 

Currently I'm walking towards my house to meet my family. 

When suddenly someone call my name. 

It's coming from dark alley. 

“Luigi, it's me Mario!” i don't know if it was a reference but when i heard that i step back. 

My heart is beating fast, for my old age it's my first time to encounter something scary. 

I tried to run but. 

I feel pain from my back and i fainted. 

...................... 

“What the fuck is ‘its me Mario’! ” Arthur said to Thomas. 

“You wouldn't understand” Thomas said while smoking a cigarette. 

For many years of smoking Thomas already knows how to smoke properly and didn't even cough a little bit. 

“We're ready now boss” Ricardo said while carrying an old man. 

“There's also no witness” Kwatro said, besides him there's Sinko. 

“Then let's go back to the base” Thomas said. 

................ 

The mayor is starting to have consciousness and look around. 

He's being tied up to the chair and in front of him there's a table and another chair. He's inside of room that he doesn't recognize. 

The door of the room suddenly open making the mayor nervous. 

“W- Who's there?” The mayor ask. 

“Your Mama” Thomas said while entering inside of the room beside him there's Tres and Baby 5.

“T-Thomas this is your doing! How dare you! Do you know what are you doing?!”

Thomas ignore him and sit on the chair in front of the Mayor. 

“Free me Thomas! This is a crime! Is this how you pay us by taking care all of you!?!” Shouted by the Mayor. 

Thomas ignore him again but this time he punch the Mayor, breaking his nose. 

“Argh!! My nose!” the Mayor said while his nose is bleeding. 

“Now Mr.Ferrari i have something to discuss with you” Thomas said while putting his flintlock in the the table. 

When Thomas put a gun in the table the Mayor look terrified. 

“W-What d-do you mean!?” The Mayor said while shivering. 

“When i was a kid, i always want to be a hero.” 

Thomas stand up and walk to the Mayor, he put his hand to the Mayor's head and raise it towards him. 

“And you will make me” Thomas said while giving him a creepy smile. 

“W-What?”

“You know, there's some bandit that will attack this village but don't worry we will fight them and save the village, the only thing you need to do is make us a hero and reward us” Thomas said. 

“You Motherfuc-” Thomas didn't let him finish and punch him again. 

“Argh!!” 

“Give it to me Tres” Thomas said. 

Tres hand him an envelope, Thomas open it and inside of it there's a pictures and put it in the table. 

Thomas grab the Mayor's hair and make him face the pictures in the table. 

“Look at this Mr.Ferrari, this is your reward if cooperate with us” 

The Mayor look at the pictures, inside of the pictures there's people in there. That is the Mayors two family. One has a girl who's pregnant and the other is happy family with Mayor. 

“See one is illegal and one is legal, you're too alpha Mr Ferrari” 

“Wh-Why!?!” The Mayor said while crying and shivering. 

“Just like i said make us a hero, so will you please do it?” Thomas ask politely but everyone knows that the Mayor doesn't have a choice. 

“O-Ok! Do i even have a choice?!!” The Mayor said while still crying. 

“Good now let's drink” Thomas said. 

Baby 5 bring out a booze and put it the table with a cup. 

“When you go back to your home just said that you visit a friend from other village and while drinking, two of you got into fight explaining your broken nose, ok?” Thomas said while the Mayor just nodded. 

They free him from the rope and start drinking. 

⬇Rank Down ⬆Rank Up — Same Rank

1. Ricardo [—] (Champion) 

2. Arthur [—]

3. Uno [⬆

4. John [⬇

5. Tres [—] 

6. Kwatro [⬆

7. Sinko [⬇

8. Doss [⬇

9