Conquer The Village (2)
333 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I grab the tea and took a sip from it, in front of me there's Weng Weng drinking his booze that he got from us. 

Currently I'm having a good talk with him before we proceed to our next plan. 

“So the Mayor is in your hands now?” he asks me. 

“Yup, i didn't even need to use the evidence about his corruption, it only took a few punch and threat to his familys” 

I put down my tea, stand up and start walking out

“So, I'm wondering once you become the hero of this village what will you get?” he ask.

I just smile to his question. 

“I already tell to the Mayor what i want, you just need to wait and watch” 

“You're really something kid” he said then he drink his remaining booze. 

I smirk and leave to his house, outside of it there's Baby 5 that greeted me. 

“Is everyone ready to meet up with the bandits” i said. 

“Yes master”

“Good then let's go”

....................... 

“Man I'm excited to do our plan!” Kwatro said. 

“What about you shut up there and help us out here” Sinko said while carrying a big chest full of belly. 

“Yup help us here!” Doss said while also carrying a chest. 

“Don't complain and do your job” Uno said. 

“Tres did you already notified them about our meeting?” i ask Tres. 

“Yes boss” Tres replied.

“Good, once we're near at them John and Baby 5 will hide so we have surprise backup just incase of emergency” i said. 

“Got it Tommy” 

“Yes Master”

“Arthur and Ricardo, two of you need to do your most intimidating pose and face, basically be a jojo” i said to them. 

“What the fuck is a jojo?” Arthur said but i ignore him. 

“I can do that” Ricardo said. 

After thirty minutes of walking, we manage to arrive at the Mountain Bandits base. 

John and Baby 5 already hide and erase their presence, while walking towards them we can see some bandits looking at with smug on their face but it quickly dissappear once they see Arthur and Ricardo on their 'Intimidating JoJo Face'. 

Once we arrive on the front of their base, Kwatro and Doss put down their carrying chess then i sit to one of them. 

“So where's your leader?” I said while i lit up my cigarette. 

“Who the fu-” One of the the background bandit tried to speak but someone suddenly walk towards us. 

“I don't know that I'm going to have a meeting with a kid, i thought Tres's boss is a fearsome dude that will chop his enemy into pieces and throw it to the pigs” 

I look at the the guy who's talking, he's tanned and bald in thirties with an eye patch, he's pretty mascular, he also have broken nose. 

Besides him is a three bandits full of bandage. 

“I also don't know that i have a meeting with Nick Fury” i said. 

“Is that a reference?” he ask. 

“You wouldn't understand” I said while smoking. 

“So what do you want? Tres just show up here and demand for a meeting with his boss, when i tried to refuse he beat us” The bandit leader said while touching his broken nose. 

So that's the reason why some of the bandits is injured. 

I look to Tres and said. 

“You beat them up?”

“They wouldn't listen to me” He said. 

I just sigh to what Tres did but i think i can use it to my advantage. 

“By the way I'm Thomas No Last Name, what about you?” 

“Domy Guran”

“Now Mr.Guran, i always wanted to be a Hero” i said. 

“Ok?”

“You know, to have a Hero you need a Villain right?”

“I know, just straight to the point!”

“Ok, What i want is you and your guys need to act like a Villain to Poggers Village while we're acting to be a Hero, gets?” i said to him. 

“And why would we even do that?” 

I look at Kwatro and he nodded, he open one of the chest and inside of it is full of belly. 

Guran and the bandits look at the chest with greed but Kwatro immediately close it

“Now do we have a deal?” i said to him while patting the chest that I'm sitting with. 

“When we will do it?” he ask with noticeable inpatient on his tone. 

I smirk and said. 

“What about now?”

“Deal!” he said with a big smile on his face, money can really push everyone then we shake hands. 

“Just don't screw up Mr.Guran, ok?” i said while gesturing to look at my back. 

He look at my back and you can see Arthur and Ricardo on their 'Intimidating JoJo Face', he gulped on their sight and said. 

“Of course we have a deal, by the way we need to prepare.”

“Take your time”

Then their start walking towards their base.

............... 

Once i entered to our base one of my lackeys talk to me. 

“Are we just going to let them do what they want boss?” he said with a worried on his face. 

“Of course not, but they're stronger than us even with our weapon that guy Tres beat us without taking a damage!” i said to him. 

“So what are we going to do?” one of my lackeys ask. 

“Once we got the money we will buy stronger weapons like bazooka, i heard we can buy from blackmarket and after that we will attack their village, expose them and kill them with our new weapon!” i said while smirking. 

“Boss you're genius!”

“I always trust you boss”

“We will defeat them!”

“They don't know what's coming boss!”

I feel the pride and trust coming from my lackeys, i knew that they always trust my capability, one of the reasons why I'm the leader. 

“Glory to the Big Smoke Bandit!” i cheered 

“Glory!”

“Glory!”

Then we're started laughing. 

.................... 

“Can you hear that boss?” Ricardo ask me. 

“Yeah, they're laughing like an idiot” i said while shaking my head. 

Domy Guran = Random Guy 

I'm bad at naming my characters.

10