Conquer The Village (3)
296 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Big Smoke Bandits finished their preparations, Domy’s lackeys are also prepared to act as a Villain. They’re also know how will they will terrorize the villagers according to Thomas’s instructions.

They’re not allowed to kill a villagers, they just need to induce fear to the villagers. Once they arrive to the Poggers Village, they need to position themselves and get the attention of the villagers. 

Thomas’s group except for John and Baby 5 is in the position waiting for the villains. The Mayor also ready to receive the news that someone will attack the villagers. Domy look around the village, him and his lackeys are walking towards the village while exposing their guns and sword. 

Once some villagers sees them, they immediately distance themselves from the Bandits. One of the villagers try to talk to them. 

“Hey! Who are you guys and why do you have weapons!?” One of the villagers said, one of his friends try to stop him but he’s late. 

Domy and his lackeys look at the guy. 

“Who do you think you are?!” Domy said, then he ordered his lackeys to beat that guy. 

The guy’s friend tried to talk to the Bandits peacefully but the Bandits doesn’t care. They beat them up by smashing their weapon to the two villagers, because of that they alert more people. Some of them look at the Bandits with anger but most of them with fear. 

Their village is peaceful until now. They tried to stop them from beating the two but everyone who tried to stop them also got beaten up. 

…………. 

Currently right now I’m sitting on my office waiting for news, I’m still couldn’t believe that Thomas and his friends can do that to villagers, I can’t even do anything! I don’t have a choice, I know they’re strong since all of them outmatched everyone on hunting, even in strength no one can fight them especially that Ricardo, I’ve seen that guy carrying a big cargo on dock! 

I know that I’m not the best Mayor in the world but I can’t just let them do whatever they want. 

For now, I’m going to do what they said and let their guard down. Once they become drunk on their success for being a hero, I’m going to gather evidence to expose them like contacting the Bandits they hired, then I need to secure my family, I mean my families. 

While thinking about how to solve my problem, I hear a sound running towards my office. Once it reach my office, my door suddenly opened without it being knocked at. 

The one who opened it is my secretary, he looks nervous while he’s breathing hard and full of sweat. 

“Ma-Mayor Luigi! Some Bandits are attacking the villagers! Hunters tried to fight them but they immediately got beaten up! What should we do!?” He said with fear on his voice. 

I immediately stand up from my chair and start walking. 

“Let’s go Baljeet” I said to my secretary then he follow me. 

So Thomas plan is starting, even though I don’t like it I need to do my job. 

…………… 

While drinking my booze I look at the window from my house, I can see the Bandits that hired by Thomas. 

“Not bad for a Villain, it will be a good show for me Wewewewewewe!” then I drink my booze again. 

I see the Mayor arrive at the scene and everything is getting intense. That kid Thomas, really knows how to create something like this, what a demon. 

I’ve listen to Thomas’s plan for many times and everything is going according to his plan. 

Except from Bandits beating up the Mayor. 

“Wewewewewewe! This is hilarious!” I can’t stop myself from laughing. 

I can’t even imagine the face of Mayor getting punch by his co-actors. 

It looks like Thomas didn’t said that the Mayor is part of the plan. 

Well let’s watch more. 

……………….. 

“Boss! The Mayor got beaten up! You forgot to tell them that the Mayor is part of the plan!” Uno said. 

“I actually didn’t tell them to make it more natural” I said even though I actually forgot. 

“Boss you’re so smart!” Kwatro said. 

“I knew it!” Sinko said. 

“It’s not a big deal” I said while waving my hand gesturing that I don’t need compliment. 

Arthur, Tres, and Ricardo look at me suspiciously but they just let me to enjoy my moment. 

“Should we go and save this village?” I ask them while winking. 

“Yup!” Kwatro said. While the others just nodded. 

“Then let’s go!” after that we prepare ourselves and start walking towards the Bandits. 

…………. 

The Bandits beat up the Mayor, they don’t care who’s their fighting they just punch and smash everyone who tried to stop them just like what Thomas said to them. 

“Yo- You! Do you who I am?!” the Mayor said while trying to stop the bleeding of his broken nose

“Do we look like we’re care about you!?” one of the Bandits said while his friend laugh

“I-I’m the Mayor here!” the Mayor said. 

“Yeah he’s the Mayor!” one of the villagers said. 

“The Mayor is here, so get out of here!”

The Bandits look at the Mayor and the Mayor look at the Bandits. 

The Mayor thought that the Bandits realize that he’s part of the but the Bandits start laughing 

“Hahahaha who cares if you’re the Mayor! We’re just going to beat you!” Domy said. 

“Right! We don’t care!” one of Bandits said. 

Then every Bandits surrounded the Mayor. 

This is the moment that the Mayor realizes that Thomas is bitch for not telling them that he is part of this. 

“Hey stop it!” everyone look at the place where that voice coming from. It’s Thomas and his friends. 

Since everyone look at Thomas and his friends, The Mayor is safe from another round of beating. 

“Do you think you can just hurt everyone and terrorize this village! This village that take care of us since we’re just a kids! We will not let you! We’re going to stop all of you!” Thomas said with a great determination, pride, love, willpower, bravery, faith, purity, prosperity, honesty, responsible, caring, trustworthy, motivated, loyalty, and all good qualities of a person. 

9