Conquer The Village (4)
298 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I heard Thomas speech about how he love this village and how he’s going to protect it from his hired Bandits, i almost throw up some blood. Speaking of blood, my nose is broken again and it’s bleeding!

What’s wrong with my nose and asshole’s fist? Why they always meet!? 

“Baljeet! Help me to stand up” i call my secretary to help to stand up since i got knock down.

He help me to stand up, thank Goda for giving me a great secretary even though his name is weird.

Baljeet.

A name that always give me a premonition about my death.

Baljeet.

A name that if you say it ten times at midnight in front of a mirror, you will see his face.

Baljeet.

The name tha-

“Sir! Are you ok?!” He said to me, i look at his black pupil it’s staring at my soul. It’s like a God judging a mortal and mocking his kink.

“Sir!”

“Wh-What? What’s happening?”

“Thomas’s Group and the Bandits are fighting!”

“Wait! Already!?”

..................

Domy ordered his men to attack Thomas’s group, he knows that they gonna lose and that’s the point of being a Villain.

The only thing that he don’t know is that.

It’s going to be hurt.

“Argh! Ow!” One of his men that unfortunately face Ricardo flew to other side of the road.

“Wait! Argh!” Uno use his windmill treadmill something kick to one of the Bandits. 

Arthur use his sword to attack some Bandits and make himself cool. 

One of the Bandits also tried to attack a Doss using a flintlock but by cheating using an Observation Haki he managed to dodge it and do a counterattack. 

Sinko, Kwatro, and Tres also putting down some Bandits. One by one every Bandits is getting knocked down, Domy is getting nervous and angry because it’s not part of the deal. 

“Wait! This is not part of our d- Argh!” before he finish his sentence, Thomas attack him out of nowhere. 

Domy on while the ground said. 

“You Motherfu-” 

“You don’t have a right to be angry! You’re the one who attacked this innocent village! They’re the one who should be angry! Look at the people that you hurt!” Thomas said while pointing his finger to the Mayor who has broken nose. 

No one noticed but the Mayor look offended. 

“Yeah! Thomas is right!” One of the villagers said. 

“Look what did you do to our Mayor’s ugly disgusting broken nose!” Baljeet said. 

“Hey! Give me Respe-” The Mayor said but someone cut him. 

“Get out of here Bandits!”

“Get out!”

All villagers that present to the scene are protesting to kick out all Bandits. 

“The villagers has spoken! You and your men are not welcome anymore! Basically you’re getting banish!” Thomas said with his most heroic voice he can make. 

After Thomas said that, Ricardo start clapping and cheering about his heroic. Arthur, Uno, Doss, and others also follow Ricardo’s cheer. 

Once the villagers heard the cheer for Thomas they also cheer for him. 

Domy look confuse at the villagers cheering for Thomas and him being banish. 

“What do mean banish? I’m not even a local here!” he said to Thomas. 

“It doesn’t matter get out here!”

Domy look at Thomas with anger and said. “This is not finished yet Thomas! We will return and destroy all of you!” 

After that Domy and his men get out from the village, some of them are getting carried by their colleague. 

When Bandits disappear from the village Thomas look at the Mayor signaling that he needs to say his line from the script. The Mayor nodded to Thomas’s signal and walk towards him. 

“Thomas thank you for helping this village from the Bandits! As the Mayor of Poggers Village, i don’t know how to express my feelings about your heroic, determination and love for this village” The Mayor said while cringing to his script. 

The villagers also express their thanks to Thomas and his group. 

“Thank you Thomas!”

“You and your group is blessing to the village!” when one of the villagers said that, the Mayor wants to say that their not blessing and tell that they’re are curse! 

Even though he wanted to say that he doesn’t have a choice but to follow his script. 

He stop everyone that cheering for Thomas and his group and said. 

“As a Mayor Of Poggers Village, i want to express our gratefulness by declaring you Thomas and your Friends as a Heroes of this small village!” When the Mayor of village said that everyone start cheering again. 

While everyone is cheering, no villagers that noticed someone sneak out. 

It’s Ricardo. 

.................... 

“Wewewewe even though i know what’s going to happen it’s more fun to see it live” i said while watching the cheering villagers. 

While drinking booze and watching the show from my window i notice Ricardo sneak out. 

“Second phase already Thomas? Wewewewe” i said while drinking more booze. 

.................... 

“Boss those guys really beat us hard!” one of my men said to me. 

“Don’t worry we will get our revenge!” i said. 

Once we arrive at our base, we see a five dead body on the ground. 

They’re the people that i assigned to guard our base and the money we got from Thomas. All of them are dead, the two chest that full of belly also not here anymore. 

I feel the anger coming inside of me. 

“That Thomas! He will pay for this!” 

Before i ordered my men to attack the village for real this time, i heard a cracking sound from my behind. 

When i turn around, i see my men on ground with their twisted neck, and the one who did it, is Ricardo. 

“Sorry, Boss said that you guys need to die”

I tried to run away from him but i heard my neck crack and everything suddenly became dark. 

..................... 

After the Mayor declared us to be a Hero we immediately return to our hide out. 

When we return to our hideout. John and Baby 5 already return from retrieving the two chest. 

I sit to my chair and lit my cigarette. 

“No one escape right?” i ask John and Baby 5.

“Yes Master” Baby 5 said. 

“I still don’t like it Thommy” John said. 

“They’re Bandits John, no need to feel guilty”

He didn’t reply to me but i know that he understood what i mean since we already discussed it many times. 

“The chest?”

“The chest is in the Storage Room Master” Baby 5 said. 

“Good now give me a massage”

Then Baby 5 give me a massage. 

“By the way no need to worry about the bodies, Ricardo will take care of it and once he return we will party!” when i said that everyone cheered especially Sinko and Kwatro! 

John still feeling guilty about the Bandits. 

“John we already talk about it”

“I know, i just feel guilty”

“John, you did the right thing even if it’s bad. The marine is busy catching the pirates they don’t care about the small Bandits that attack small village, and just like i said they will come back for revenge whenever we give them a money or not”

“But we can beat them”

“Would you risk the villagers?”

“No, but we risk the villagers already by hiring them”

“But we know when they will attack and they’re not going to kill someone, but once they come back no one knows when they will do it and I’m pretty sure they will kill somebody”

After i said that John say anything. Arthur walk towards us and pat John’s back. 

“Thomas is right, no need to feel guilty so cheer up” Arthur said. 

John cheer up a little and said. 

“You’re right, by the way I’m exited to the party” John said. 

“You should because Tres will rap!”

“Wait what?” Arthur and John said. 

................. 

When Ricardo came back we immediately start the party, Doss is playing some instrument, while everyone is dancing. 

Tres is also rapping. 

i got money, i got bitches, I got money, i got bitches! ” Tres is rapping about money and bitches. 

All of us are partying. Drinking some booze and dancing. 

We party until we can’t. 

.............. 

I woke up from my bed, having a hangover. 

When i suddenly feel something on my bed. I look at it and it’s Baby 5.

Naked.

Correction both of us are naked. 

She open her eyes and said. 

“There’s something wrong Master?” 

I tried to remember what happened to the party but i can’t. 

What the fuck just happened? 

i almost forgot about my fanfic lol

By the way did anyone remember what Tres's Hobby?

7