Conquer The Village (5)
307 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After i wear my clothes, i quickly left my room.

“Where are you going Master?”

“I’m going to eat” i said while leaving my room.

I didn’t wait for Baby 5 to follow me and i walk straight to our kitchen and grab some bread.  While eating a bread in the kitchen, i see Tres walking towards me. Once he see me in the kitchen he immediately step back while raising his two hands. 

“Woah didn’t know you’re here boss!” Tres said while still raising his two hands. 

“What do mean? Why are you raising your hands?” I ask while still wondering what the hell happened last night. 

“Y-You don’t remember what you did last night?” Tres said, i notice that there’s a little bit of relief on his voice. 

“Yes and what happened?” i said with a little bit of impatient. 

“Well, last night you-” Before Tres finish his sentence Baby 5 walk inside of the kitchen. 

“Good morning Master, sorry i forgot to greet you earlier hihi” Baby 5 said while giggling. 

Three of us are staring each other awkwardly.

“Did i interrupt something?” she said. 

I nodded and signal Tres to talk. 

“Well Boss, actually last night you-” Tres didn’t managed to finish his question again because Kwatro and Sinko interrupted. 

“Woah Boss!” Kwatro said while doing some kind of defensive stance. 

“Boss are you still wilding?” Sinko said while signaling me to calm down.

Looking at their reactions it made me wonder what did i do. 

“This is ridiculous! What the hell did i do last night!?” I said. 

Kwatro and Sinko look amuse when i said that they couldn’t believe that i didn’t remember anything. 

“Just like i said, Boss last night you-” Tres again didn’t finish his sentence this time is because of two brothers. 

John and Arthur look at the people gathering in the kitchen, once they look at me they immediately step back. John tried to speak but i interrupt them. 

I interrupt their interruption. 

“I’m not wilding or anything and i don’t remember anything last night” i said to them and they immediately understood what’s happening. 

Again i signal Tres to continue. 

“Boss, last night while drink-” 

“Why there’s so many people here?” Uno said. 

“Yo! that’s Boss pfft!” Doss said to me while trying to stop his laugh, what did i really do last night. 

And. 

I knew it. 

Someone will interrupt us again. 

“Ok, let’s wait for Ricardo before he interrupt us” i said. 

We wait for a bit but there’s no signs of Ricardo. 

“Ok, Tres continue”

“Well Boss, After you drink you become a little bit-” 

“Boss i search you in your room and you’re just here” Ricardo said.

I can’t believe it. 

Ricardo 

Really. 

Interrupt us. 

Then i start smashing my head on the wall. 

“Why? Why? Why?!” i said. 

“Master!” Baby said while stopping me. 

“Did i interrupt something?” Ricardo ask. 

“Yes” all of us said. 

“Sorry”

While smashing my head i realize something, Ricardo is here therefore no one will interrupt us again. 

“It’s ok Ricardo, it’s good you’re here no one will interrupt us n-” 

“By the way Boss, Someone wants to see you that’s why I’m searching for you” Ricardo said. 

I should be angry because he interrupt me while saying that no one will interrupt us but when i heard that someone wants to meet me i turned serious immediately. 

“I’m going to my office, Ricardo guide him there and you Baby 5 prepare a coffee for us” i said and start walking. 

“What about what happened to last night?” Tres said. 

“It can wait and don’t make it sounds weird”

................ 

Thomas is sitting on his chair inside of his office while Baby 5 is pouring some coffee to the two cup, Thomas is waiting for his guest to show up. 

Someone knock on the door and open it, it reveals that it’s Ricardo and behind him there’s middle age man in black suit and wearing a big glasses. 

It's The Mayor’s secretary. 

Baljeet. 

“please sit Mr.Baljeet” Thomas said. 

Baljeet sit on the chair, Baby give him a coffee but he refuse without taking his eye off to Thomas. 

“Should we proceed already Thomas?”

“Yes”

“Just like you said Thomas, the Mayor is starting to make weird things already, like asking me where’s that Bandits base and i believe he’s planning something” Baljeet said. 

Thomas lean on his chair and smirk. 

“He’s starting to gather evidence against me, I’m guessing he wants to contact the Bandits that i hired as Villain” Thomas said then he drink his coffee. 

Baljeet looks concern about the Mayor contacting the Bandits. 

“Should i be worried Thomas?” Baljeet said, it’s easy to notice that he doesn’t like what’s happening. 

“No need to worry Baljeet, Ricardo already take out those Bandits”

Baljeet look at Ricardo and smiled. 

“That’s good”

“Since there’s no problem already, i believe you should start doing your part Baljeet” Thomas said to him. 

“I know and i hope once i return to this office, i should be the Mayor of this Village” Baljeet said and start walking out, Ricardo is also there guiding him to the exit. 

Thomas’s originally wants to be the Mayor of this Village but he realize that he doesn’t want to be tied with this tiny village, One Piece world is a world that full of place waiting to be explore and Thomas wants to explore it. 

“Master, should we trust that guy that easily betrayed someone?” Baby 5 ask. 

“That’s funny, but in this world there’s something you need to know” Thomas said. 

“And?”

Thomas look at her smirking. 

“I this world you shouldn’t trust someone with a name Baljeet”

........  2 weeks later. 

Impossible! 

I couldn’t believe that the Bandits that attacked our village suddenly disappeared. 

How am i supposed to fight Thomas without evidence and protecting my family at the same time. What should i do? 

While wondering what kind of plan i need to come up my secretary suddenly ask me. 

“Sir? Are you ok? In those past two weeks your body is starting to get worse” Baljeet said with a worry on his face while we’re on my office. 

This Baljeet is really a good guy. 

By the way his right. 

My body is getting worse on the past two weeks, my family is also worried about me and my health.  I just thinking that i need some rest but rest didn’t do anything. 

My doctor also says that my body is constantly in fatigue and stress. 

I don’t know what’s really happening maybe it's really because of stress. 

Then i suddenly feel pain on my chest like it’s getting tighter and tighter. 

“Baljeet He-Help!” i said while breathing hard. 

Then i lose my balance and drop on the ground. 

“He-help! BALJEET!” i tried to call help from Baljeet but he just stared at me. 

“Should i shout and get some help? Nah, I’m going to wait until you die before i call help. Hahahahaha” Baljeet said while laughing. 

You! 

Traitor! 

Before i manage to say something i started losing my consciousness. 

........................... 

I touch the Mayor’s body and feel his pulse, once i confirm that he’s dead i bring out a vial of poison that i buy from black market. 

“This poison is really something, it can make heart attack but not immediately making it the best for this situation Hahahahaha” i said then i dispose it. 

Once i dispose it i immediately start shouting about ‘Help’, ‘Mayor’, and ‘Heart attack’.  Once the people arrive they can see the tears and my shaking body beside of the Mayor’s body. 

The Mayor’s body is laying on the ground while grabbing his chest and dead. 

Did you like it?

8