Business and Business (1)
297 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been a month since the Mayor Luigi Ferrari died from “Heart Attack” and many people already move on. His family the got a little money from Thomas because he’s a good Mayor and a “Friend”, They accepted it and said thanks.

Since the Poggers Village needs a new Mayor they need to do an election which not suspiciously win by Former Secretary Baljeet, after a week Thomas got a huge discount from Mayor Baljeet for buying lot from the village.

That lot is currently the most famous Pub in the Poggers Village.

Thomas named it the “Whiteshard Pub”

Once the construction completed it quickly become famous for being a Pub Of Heroes, it has a wide variety of booze, beer, etc. Wang Zhi also become the regular of this Pub since everything he drinks there is free which is the pay for the training he gives.

Thomas is also planning to buy the port for making it the key factor for his business which is trading. He also have an office in the second floor of Pub, a place where Thomas is sitting right now.

“So when will I get the port Baljeet?” Thomas said while leaning on his chair, on his side there’s Ricardo and Baby 5.

“Give me a month” Baljeet said.

“No, no. That’s too long”

“But I can’t just give it you”

“What do you mean? That port is useless! It didn’t even anything for this village, I want it now” Thomas said.

After they made an agreement for the port, Thomas immediately hire people to upgrade the port of the village, many people are delighted for having a job and possibly a new business opportunity because of the Upgraded Port.

While the port is under construction, Sinko and Kwatro has been assigned by Thomas to recruit people for their group.

Their group are now officially called “Whiteshard”

Arthur and John also been assigned to do a job and that’s “Bounty Hunting”, Thomas said that they’ll need money to continue his business and bounty hunting is the easiest way considering they’re strong, Thomas also said to get any devil fruit that they will encounter.

Tres also have a job as Information Gatherer, he’s currently watching out every village near of the Poggers Village including the Spider Miles and Doflamingo.

Doss and Uno are the only one left which means they’re the one who assigned to make another Hideout for the new recruits, the base should be complete with training gear and other necessary equipment for the hideout.

……………………….. One Year later. 

On these year many things happened, Arthur and John become a famous Bounty Hunter that they even invited to become a Marine which they immediately refuse. For being a Bounty Hunter for a year they manage gather a lot of belly. 

They also got three devil fruit from the pirate and illegal merchant they defeated. 

Sinko and Kwatro also recruit many people, some of them are homeless thug, random dude,  they even recruit someone named Tyrone but he’s not relevant to our story.  They manage to recruit almost five hundred people which they divided into different department. 

The first department is the “Info Shards” they’re the people that trained to be stealthy and info gathering, their leader is Tres. 

The second department is the “Fighter Shards” they’re the recruit that excel in melee and range fighting which they’re selected to be part of this team, their leaders are Arthur and John. 

The third department is the “Shield Shards” they’re the people that trained and choose to protect every possessions of Whiteshard like, The Pub, The hideout, The port, and many more. Their leader is Uno and his secretary Doss. 

The forth department and most fearsome is the “Death Shards” they’re the people that not only excel from fighting they also ruthless and bloody thirsty. Thomas will only call them when he wants someone dead. Their leader is Ricardo. 

And for the people that didn’t manage to enter to those department they’re the “Recruit Shards” because they just got recruited that’s it, but they also have a job which is to recruit more people, another reason to call them “Recruit Shards” their leaders are Kwatro and Sinko. 

The Pub also become bigger and more livelier because of the Shield Shards and Recruit Shards that always drunk. 

The Village also become more beautiful, the roads are better, the business are booming. Baljeet are doing great for this village. 

The villagers also become more happy with the new things in the village like the Port that gives them more job. The Recruit Shards also help the villagers for security of the village. 

Except from the Port which named “Whiteshard Port” and “Whiteshard Pub”, Thomas also got new business like. 

The Whiteshard Mall that make the village more popular for the merchant. 

The Whiteshard Clothing that gives every member of Whiteshard a uniforn. The uniform of Whiteshard are black suit and red tie that has white engraving in the collar “Whiteshard”.

…………………. 

While reading the report that I got from my the latest shady trading in the port suddenly someone knock on my door. 

“Who is it?” I ask. 

“Its me Master” Baby 5 said while opening the door. 

She walk towards me while carrying an envelope on her hands. 

“One of the Info Shards deliver it, he said you will be interested on their report” Baby 5 said. 

Looks like Tres and his Boys are doing well. 

I open the envelope and read it and I become excited. 

“What’s the report Master?” Baby 5 ask with curiosity on her voice. 

I give him the paper and she read it. 

[ Info Shards Report By Brawly (Signed by Leader Tres) 

 Diez Barrels, Captain of Barrels Pirate manage to get a devil fruit called Ope Ope No Mi. He also contact the Marines to trade. According to the rumor the fruit can make someone immortal and the prize of it is over a Billion Belly.]

“Are interested to the fruit Master?”

“Not really, I’m just interest how things will work, I’m pretty sure Doflamigo will make a move so let’s just watch” I said while drinking my tea.

Even though I want that Fruit, I don’t want to change things yet. 

“By the way, we will start expanding our business to the nearest village and maybe grandline” 

“Yes Master” Baby 5 said. 

Then I open the drawer in my table and bring out a two envelope. 

“Give it to Ricardo and Weng Weng” 

“Yes Master” 

Inside of the envelopes there’s papers on it, one of papers has a words and that words is “Super Shards Project”

Once Baby 5 exit from my office I finish my drink and start walking out downstairs. 

When I get to the first floor of the Whiteshard Pub I can see and smell and drunk Shield Shards and Recruit Shards, there’s also some villagers that drinking with them. 

“Hey Boss wanna drink with us?” one of the Shield Shards said. 

“Nah, I’m going to watch the port” I said without stopping from walking. 

“C’mon Boss”

“Boss is busy, don’t bother him”

I exited from the pub and start walking towards the port, while walking on the road every villagers I encounter greeted me. 

“Good morning Mr.Thomas” 

“Hello Mr. Thomas”

“Mr.Thomas”

Once I arrive to the port I can see the big ships. Almost all my money came from illegal trading thanks to this port and now I’m going to expand my business. 

“Oh yeah, it’s all coming together”

7