Side Story (5)
377 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While looking at the bounty poster in my hand John suddenly run to me.

“Bro, Tres already give us the location of Drucky Mucky, the captain of Drucky Pirate!” John said to me while waving an envelope in his hand.

“Finally” I said while bringing out my sword.

[Drucky Mucky – 30,000,000 Dead Or Alive]

…………………………. 

Once we arrive at the place where Drucky is we immediately search for him. 

This place is village that full of thugs and Bandits, that’s why its called ThugBand Village. 

“He’s here Bro!” John said while pointing to the bar. 

“Good”

When we enter inside of bar I immediately recognized Drucky, he has Blond hair, yellow jacket, and Yellow pants. 

“Huh? Those are… the Famous Bounty Hunters, The ‘Double Edge’!” one of Drucky’s crewmate said. 

I always don’t like our nickname, who the fuck even give us that name. 

………………… 

“Achoooo!” I sneeze. 

“You ok Boss Tres?” one of the Info Shards said to me. 

“I’m ok, just continue spreading the stories of ‘Double Edge’ Bounty Hunters” I said.

…………………..

“So, You guys finally decided to get my head!” Drucky said. 

“Yup” John said. 

“Then try it! Boys kill them!” Drucky said. 

All people inside of the bar attack us. 

But. 

No one can even touch us. 

John use his rifle to smash every pirate that tried to attack him, then he pull the trigger killing two people by head shot. 

While John is doing some trick shot, I bring out my sword and use one of my technique. 

“[Heavenly Spiral Slash]!” 

Every pirate stop from moving then suddenly blood spurted from their neck, their head also fly from their body. 

“Still want to fight Drucky?” I said. 

Drucky look at us with fear but he suddenly laugh and start transforming to……a Human Duck. 

What the Fuck?

“You think you’re special! [Ugly Duckling Kick]!” Drucky use his Duck Wings to fly towards me, then use his Duck feet to kick me.

But I catch it.

Haki bitch!

“How!?” Drucky said with surprise.

“John shoot the duck, just like you usually do” I said.

John aim his rifle to Drucky head.

“I will not let yo- argggh!” before he even try to escape I already break his Duck legs.

“Shoot him”

Bang!

Drucky drop to the ground.

……………………..

We immediately go to the Marine Office to collect the bounty.

“Are you sure that you don’t want to be a Marine?” said by the Marine that always try to recruit us his name is Lieutenant Happy.

“Yes”

“What about you John?”

“Nah”

Lieutenant Happy just shake his head and give us the Bellys. 

9