Business And Business (2)
273 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thomas is looking at the three Devil Fruits on his table, trying to inspect the design of the fruit and guess what kind of power they would give.

“So what do you think?” John said.

“Since I’m not an expert, the only thing i can say is that they’re in fact a Devil Fruit” Thomas said.

“No shit!” Arthur said.

“Just kidding”

Thomas pick up the Den Den Mushi on his table and called Tres. 

Puru* Puru* Puru*

“Just like i said! I don’t sell Fake Doors!” Tres said.

“What about Fake Windows?” Thomas said.

There’s a small awkward silence between them until Tress break it. 

“Thomas this secret password is very dumb”

“I know, by the way did you find a Devil Fruit Encyclopedia?”

“Thomas, that thing is hard to find even in underworld!”

“Well continue your job”

Click*

When Thomas put down the Den Den Mushi, three of them look at each other, specifically and especially to John.

“No”

Thomas and Arthur didn’t speak they just look at John.

“I said no”

They still didn’t speak.

“Please?”

“........... “

“Oh God damn it! Why me?”

“Because why not?” Arthur said.

“And you don’t know how to swim” Thomas said.

“I’ll learn”

“No need to bother, you can just eat this” Thomas said while pointing to the Devil Fruit that has a weird design and swirl.

“Fine” John grab the fruit and eat it.

When John eat the Devil Fruit, he almost puke it even though it’s just a small bite.

“Disgusting!” John said while trying to find some water.

“So what did you get?” Arthur said while giving him a booze to drink.

John drink the booze and said.

“I’ll activate my Fruit to know”

John activate his fruit but nothing change.

“Nothing changes to my body” John said.

“I think your rifle is the one that change” Thomas said while pointing John’s rifle on his back.

John’s rifle or musket change into a futuristic gun.

Like a laser gun!

“Neat”

“So you can turn everything into advance version of your things?” Arthur said with a little bit of confusion.

“More like upgrade, can i see it?” Thomas said.

When John give it to Thomas and the gun leave from his body, the gun return to its normal state.

“Oh.... It returned into garbage”

“Don’t insult my gun!”

After they see the effects of John’s Devil Fruit, they started to experiment it and find its limitations. They spend two hours into experimenting and they discovered that it’s an Upgrade fruit.

[Upgrade Upgrade Fruit] 

Big Shock?

The Fruit can upgrade everything the users touch, the user also can choose what kind of upgrade he will do.

Once user stop touching the things that he upgrade it will return into normal state, he can upgrade it again but the user can’t change its previous upgrade. The user also can’t upgrades the things that already have been upgraded and upgrade things that he can’t carry.

“My Devil Fruit is super cool!” John said.

“Yup, so train it” Thomas said.

.............................

While Doflamingo is busy from his plan to steal the Ope Ope No Mi, Thomas have a plan to plant a spy on the Marines. 

Thomas called Kwatro and Sinko to get their finest Recruit Shards. Ten Recruit Shards has been chosen to be a part of Test, Thomas called it the “007 Test”.  Only one person who manage to survive in the test will become the 007. 

One of the Recruit Shards named Tyrone is very exited to become the 007. Even though he didn’t manage to pass the requirements to become Shield Shards he hopes to become a great spy. 

“Damn, i always want to be a secret agent or spy, and now i have a chance to become one!” Tyrone said. 

The first test is Accuracy Test.

Ten of them lined up to the firing range and use their flintlock to shot their target.

“To become a great Spy you also need to be become a good shooter” Thomas said to them.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

All of them manage to hit their target except Tyrone. When he tried to fire his flintlock he didn’t hit his target.

Bang! First shot.

He didn’t hit the target but he accidentally hit a bird that trying to feed his family

Bang! Second shot.

He didn’t hit the target again but he accidentally hit a lock in the carriage that full of cabbage and the cabbage starts rolling on the ground. 

“Nooooo! My Cabbage!” Someone said.

Bang! Third Shot.

He didn’t hit the target again but he accidentally hit a bottle of booze. The drunk guy that have that booze become mad and punch guy besides him.

“You destroyed my baby booze!” Drunk guy said.

After that there’s a big fight happened and they called it ‘The Fight Of The Broken Booze~’

................ 

Second Test is Information Gathering.

“As a Spy you need to know how to get information” Thomas said. 

Their test is, they need to know the secret of village’s bakery shop owner. Thomas know the secret of Bakery Shop Owner but they need to know it to pass. 

All them tried different kinds of strategies and tactics to get information, Tyrone’s strategy is to become a friend of Bakery Shop Owner’s Wife. He act like he didn’t know her at first then they become acquaintance. 

Tyrone and Bakery Shop Owner’s Wife become friends, Tyrone learned that their marriage is not going well and they don’t have a kids. Tyrone thinks that the Bakery Shop Owner has an affair. 

One night Tyrone have a dinner with Bakery Shop Owner’s Wife and he need to hurry to get information because the due date that Thomas set is getting near. That night, Tyrone is doing his best to make her drunk and squeeze some information but he didn’t know that he’s the one who’s getting squeeze. 

The Bakery Shop Owner’s Wife Belle, is frustrated. When she and her husband married she expects that they will have a honeymoon but no. It’s been a two since they married but they didn’t even sex, even getting a kiss from her husband needs a lot of work. She suspect that her husband has an affair so she always follow him secretly every time he gets out and learned the truth that her husband is.............. gay. 

She sees her husband is secretly meeting with his ‘friend’ fisherman, they always meet at the their secret hiding spot and flirting. 

She cried and asked to herself if she was ugly, ugly enough to make him gay. Even though she was hurt and depressed for what she learned she didn’t confront her husband and tell it to the whole village, she still hoping that her husband will come back and see her as wife. 

It’s been so long but her husband is still gay and she’s losing hope but one day she meet him. 

The guy that she meet is Tyrone, they become friends, a friend that she can tell her problems. The time that she spends with Tyrone is the best moment of her life and she likes him. She invite him to a dinner and put a drug on his drink until he fainted. 

She did the thing to him that she didn’t experience from her husband. 

[Sex Scene] 

............. 

Thomas is surprised, totally surprised. The test that he prepared is not hard because even though it’s a secret he knows that some of the villagers noticed that the Bakery Shop Owner is gay. 

But he’s still surprised when he learned that someone managed to failed, same guy who failed in the Accuracy Test and when he learned how he failed, Thomas became more surprised, double surprise. ‘Just what fuck happened? And it turn into some kind of drama’

Some of the villagers learned about it and they called it ‘Happy Ending~’

.............

“Did you forget something? What about your lunch?” Belle said. 

After what happened to her and Tyrone, she started living with him. 

“I didn’t forget something” Tyrone said preparing to go and do the Third and last test. 

“Wait, where’s my kiss?”  

Tyrone scratch his head and kiss her. 

Truly a happy ending. 

............

Third and Last Test is Escape Skill. 

Thomas prepared a small hut in the forest and chair inside of it. To test their Escape Skill he planned to rope them in the chair and they need to escape in thirty minutes. 

“Sometimes in the life of Spy, someone will discover his cover so you need to know how to escape”

All participants failed to escape and its Tyrone’s turn. 

Thomas rope him in the chair and wait outside. 

Tyrone tried to move but it’s too tight for him. He observe the room and look for something that will help him. He see a small knife and lamp in the table. He tried to move the chair but its stuck in the in the floor so he use his legs. 

He use his legs to move the table but he didn’t control his strength, he accidentally drop the lamp from the table and whole table starts burning. 

“Oh Shit!” 

Tyrone starts panicking and tries to remove the rope again. 

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” The fire is getting bigger and bigger, Tyrone doesn’t know what do. 

“Help!” 

Outside of the hut, Thomas is looking at the burning hut. 

“What the fuck did you do this time?”

The adrenaline inside of Tyrone is having a party and their beat is Tyrone’s heart beat. Because of the adrenaline, panicked, and instinct to survive Tyrone manage to draw his hidden strength inside of his body. 

While using his hidden strength he start seeing a flashback. 

When he was seven years old, his whole family moved to the new place but while they’re moving out he suddenly feel that he needs to go in the toilet and when he return his whole family is gone. 

They left him. 

When he was eleven years old, he managed to get some money and do an adventure, he even discovered a yellow rat and named it Pikachubut its copyrighted and someone sue him. 

He’s poor again. 

When he was fifteen years old, everyone thought he’s dead but they see him alive, so they make religion out of him, Tyrone thought its the best day on his life until they suddenly want him to do miracle or they will put him in the cross. 

So he escape. 

Before he make another flashback he already managed to draw his hidden strength and free himself in the rope. He start running to the exit. Thomas sees him and said. 

“Congrats” Thomas said to Tyrone. 

“Did i pass?” Tyrone ask. 

“Yup”

“Yesssssssssssss!” Tyrone scream while kneeling on the ground and doing dramatic pose. 

In the background there’s a small hut burning and its starting to burn the forest. Some of the villagers and Shield Shards sees it and they immediately put the fire out. They called it ‘The Mysterious Forest Fire~’

6