Business And Business (3)
419 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Doflamingo is pissed, pisser than pissed. You can see an epic vein on his epic thicc neck that he’s really pissed, but he’s still smiling, the Joker is not a Joker if he doesn’t smile. But he’s still pissed. 

His brother, Rosinante betrayed and lied to him!

His brother that he trusted (did he?), kept and fed, actually dare to fooled him! His brother, Rosinante Donqi…Donqx..something, destroyed his plan, and steal the Devil Fruit, forcing him to kill him! he feels his heart ‘crack’ because of that, but there’s more reason why he’s mad, he’s mad because he actually thought that his brother is mute! He even planned to learn sign language for him.

How dare you Rosinante! How dare you!

“Are you ok Boss?” one of his minion ask him.

Doflamingo look at him with the face of ‘Are you stupid?’ then use his devil ability to release some kind of White Thing and use it to raise that guy’s body.

“Who are you?” Doflamingo ask him, the guy actually thought that he can fly but when he hear his boss, he realize that he's fucked.

“I’m Steve, Boss” Steve said while trying to enjoy his last moment. 

‘What a shitty name’ Doflamingo thought and move his finger, when Doflamingo learned his name, he decided that he’s going to kill him like how he kill Greg.

Yes, he remember Greg.

“Ark! Arg!” Steve tried to move but the string is very tight. 

Just like what happened to Greg, he died. 

……………… 

“So that’s what happened” Thomas said, he’s talking to Tres, who’s the leader of Info Shards. Tres reported what happened to Doflamingo’s plan, even though Thomas knows what’s going to happen he still made Tres pay attention on it.  Thomas want to know if his existence will change things but thank Goda nothing change yet. 

“By the way, are you sure about that guy Tyrone, that he’s going to be our spy to Marine? That guy only passed at Escape Skill Test and almost burn the whole forest” 

Tres complain about the spy aka ‘007’, Thomas knows that  Tyrone only passed the Last Test, but he still chose him to be the spy. The reason is not because he’s strong or smart. 

The actual reason is, Thomas actually thought that Tyrone can actually pull out the secret spy thing, he tried to think more reason why but there’s nothing he can think of. 

“Yes, I’m sure” Thomas said. 

“You can just say that because I’m going to be become his leader and the one will clean his mess” Thomas just laughed at Tres complain. 

After that Tres continued to make his report to Thomas until they reach into the most exciting part of Tres report. 

“Two weeks from now there will be a Marine Battle Ship, they will transport a huge amount of Sea Stone and some Devil Fruits” Tres said. 

“And we will steal it and make it look like a normal Pirate action, by the way who’s pirate will take the blame? Did you know some pirate capable of doing that?”

“Doflamingo?”

Thomas also think that Doflamingo is good candidate to take blame for his plan but Doflamingo is not a type of guy who will attack a Marine to steal and make it obvious that it’s him.

And.

“No, he has connections with World Government, it’s not easy to fame up him and it might attract more attention”

“What about the ‘Black Hat Pirate’, those Pirate is still new but ruthless and thirsty for recognition. Their Captain is Devil Fruit user too”

“Good, I’m going to prepare already”

Thomas said goodbye and put down the Den Den Mushi, he also called Baby 5 to call Ricardo and others. 

……………. 

“Belle, I’m just going to enlist to Marine, it’s not a big deal” Tyrone said to his wife(?). 

“No!, what if you die?! I don’t know what I’m going to do if you die!” Belle said while crying and trying to stop his husband(?) Tyrone from walking out.

“I’m not going to die, so don’t cry”

After an hour of talking, Tyrone managed to convince his Wife(?) that he’s going to enlist in the Marine, he also promise that he’s going back every Month, When Tyrone arrived at the nearest Marine Base he immediately ask where he can find Lieutenant Happy. 

“So, why do want to meet me?” Lieutenant Happy said. 

Tyrone open his bag, take an envelope, and give it to Lieutenant Happy. He opened it and read it. It’s a Recommendation letter from Arthur and John, it stated that Tyrone is capable guy and determined to be become a good Marine. 

“You must be good if those two are recommending you, come with me”

…………….  Two Week Later 

Ricardo, Arthur and John are in the Ship with a Fake flag of ‘Black Hat Pirate’, they also wear a standard pirate clothes to be make their disguise believable. 

Inside of the ship, there’s also a lot of Fighter Shards, they’re currently waiting for the Marine Ships that they will attack. After waiting for hours, one of the Fighter Shards call Ricardo and hand him the telescope. 

“Wait, there’s a three ship. It’s supposed to be one right?” Ricardo said. 

“Yeah, Tres is making a mistake here” Arthur said. 

Arthur feels that there’s something wrong, according to Tres there’s should be one Marine Ship. 

“Should we stop our operation?” John said. 

Ricardo is the leader of this operation, any kind of responsibility will fall on his shoulder and he’s the one should make a decision, but there’s something wrong on the information so he called Thomas. When Thomas heard what’s the situation he immediately let them retreat. 

But. 

BOOOOM! 

BOOOOM! 

“What’s happening there Ricardo!?” Thomas heard an explosion on the other side of line and ask Ricardo. 

While Thomas and Ricardo are talking at the Den Den Mushi, the Marines already spot them and immediately fire their cannon to them. When the Marines attacked them, John use his Devil Fruit, upgrade the nearest cannon then upgrade it into Laser Cannon and fire it. 

PHEEEEW! 

“The Marines spotted us!” Ricardo said. 

“Since they attacked you, continued the operation and fuck them!” Thomas said and stop the call. 

Ricardo immediately said to everyone that the operations will be continued. 

“Arthur and John, two of you will take care the two Marine Ship while I’m going for our Target” Ricardo said while the two brothers just nodded at them. 

……………. 

Every cannon that will land on their ship will immediately cut by Arthur, John is still using his Laser Cannon, while the Fighter Shards are also attacking. 

When the their ship and the Marine Ships collide each other, everyone immediately jump and run towards their target ship. Arthur jump at the left Ship, John on the right, and Ricardo is in the middle. 

………………  Left Marine Ship. 

Arthur is in the left Marine Ship with other Fighter Shards, once he landed at them he immediately pull his sword and kill the nearest Marine, the Fighter Shards also arrive and attack the Marines. No one can even touch Arthur, he so fast and skilled enough to make every Marine near at him retreat. Little by little the Marines are losing. 

“Hohoho, You are good” Suddenly Arthur heard a voice, he look at the direction where he heard that voice and sees a guy. 

That guy has a white beard and big belly, he also have big claws on his hand. Two of them stared at each other until the guy with Claws disappeared, sensing the attack Arthur immediately side step and dodge the incoming attack.

“Hohoho, you can even dodge that” 

“Not a big deal”

Captain Claus look at the ‘pirate’ in front of him, before he made his entrance he already observed him, and he knows that guy is very strong. The attack that he did before is the fastest attack that he can do, but that guy simply just side step to dodge like it’s not even a threat. 

Claus can just hope that the other ship will win and help them or their back up will arrive immediately.

Arthur us his sword to attack Claus’s head, when Claus sees that Arthur is attacking he immediately prepare his Claw to block it, while Arthur is in the middle of attack, he change the direction of his sword and slash Claus’s belly. 

Claus endure his injury and use his Claw to attack Arthur but he just block it with sword, then Arthur use his leg to kick Claus’s injury in the belly. 

“Arrgh!” because of the  power of Arthur’s kick, Claus flew towards the wall and destroy it. 

When one of the Marines sees that Captain Claus is getting beaten,  he use his flintlock and fire it to Arthur. Because of Observation Haki, Arthur senses that someone will shot him so he immediately dodge and use its momentum to beheaded the Marine that attack him. 

……………..   Right Marine Ship. 

When John landed on the Marine Ship with some Fighter Shards, the Marines immediately attack them. 

John senses that there’s a bullet flying towards him and immediately use his Laser Gun to block it, since his gun has been upgraded, not only its feature that has been upgraded even its durability. After that, John immediately run towards the nearest Marine Cannon and Upgrade to Proton Cannon and fire it the  Marines. 

BWOOOM! 

Everything that Proton Cannon attack becomes ashes. 

“Noooo! Help!” One of the Marines said. 

“You Pirates will die!-“ Before one of the Marines finished his sentence he immediately get hit by the Proton Cannon. 

While that’s happening, Captain Kennedy a Marine Officer is trying to find a good timing to kill John, when he see that John is busy from using his Proton Cannon he immediately take out one of his Spear and throw it to John. 

John imminently senses it and dodge it, while dodging the Spear he accidentally drop the Proton Cannon and it turn to its normal state. 

When John drop the Cannon, Captain Kennedy become more confident to face John and run towards him with his other spear. 

“Let’s see if you can still fight without your cannon!” Captain Kennedy use his spear and trust it to John but all of his attack are easily dodged by him. 

“I don’t need it to win” John bring out his flintlock and upgrade it to Portal Gun (Wtf?) and shoot it the place where Captain Kennedy is standing. 

Captain Kennedy fall to the Portal and reappears to the sky and start falling again. He tried to look where he’s going to fall and the only thing he can see is unfamiliar place. 

“Fuck” That’s the only thing he can say. 

Captain Kennedy a Marine Officer, suddenly fall out of nowhere to a certain ‘Orphanage’. 

…………… Middle Marine Ship

Ricardo is wondering. 

Wondering why there’s a Rear Admiral in this Ship. According to Tres, the highest Marine Officer in this Ship should only be a Marine Captain, but why there’s a Rear Admiral here? 

Rear Admiral Thamos, a Marine Officer with a different kinds of Rings on his fingers are trying guarding this Ship and fighting Ricardo. 

Ricardo dash towards Thamos and punch his face, Thamos didn’t even dare to dodge and punch too. Both of them receive each other’s punch and endure it. Even though no one flinch from each other’s punch everyone will be able to see that Ricardo’s punch did more damage. 

Many Marine and Fighter Shards react from their collision. 

“Ho-how? Rear Admiral Thamos is bleeding!” One of the Marine said. 

“Rear Admiral? What a joke!” One of the Fighter Shards said. 

“How dare you to insult our Rear Admiral!”

Then they immediately go back from killing each other. 

Rear Admiral Thamos touch his bleeding nose and lips, he didn’t expect that someone will be able to do this kind of damage to him in the North Blue. 

“You’re strong, what’s your name?” Thamos ask while walking towards Ricardo. 

“Ricardo” Ricardo answered while also walking towards Thamos. 

When Thamos get near at Ricardo he immediately punch him, this time Ricardo dodge his attack and grab Thamos hand. Thamos also grab Ricardo and use his strength to lift him. 

They’re are both trying to lift each other but Ricardo is clearly stronger, He lifted Thamos and throw him. Ricardo immediately run towards where he threw Thamos. The Rear Admiral tried to stand up but see Ricardo’s attack and dodge immediately by rolling. 

While rolling Thamos grab one of the dead Marine and throw it Ricardo to buy time to stand up. Ricardo dodge the flying dead body, dash towards Thamos but he’s be where to be seen. Ricardo senses that something falling and look up. 

Ricardo sees it’s Thamos and trying to catch him off guard, so he waited for him to drop, catch his leg, and smash him with all his might to the ship. 

BOOOM

Because of the impact, the place where Ricardo smash Thamos has been destroyed and everyone around them feels the impact. 

8