5 Everything Explained
1.5k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aaaauuuugggghhhh," I yawn, and upon opening my eyes see instead of the white expanse from before, I discover a light blue sky covered by a deep blue foliage.  Lying down on sand, I try to sit up only to feel every muscle scream in protest to this activity. Finally managing to sit up, I perceive a jungle, but in the not so typical colors that trees, bushes, and grass typically have. Taking place of the green were colors of blues, reds, and yellows. The jungle, honestly reminded me of those advanced drawing books, but was filled in by a kindergartener. Looking down, I found myself wearing a hospital gown too short for me. Trying to stand, I feel taller, but skinnier detect my hair passing my waist. Taking a look at my hair, I note the tinge changing from top to bottom. It went from black, dark purple, then ending in yellow at the bottom.  Bringing my hand up to inspect my hair more closely, I see that my skin tone is darker tan it used to be. I then confirm my ears were no longer the same, and had become a bump with a hole.

Wow! So what I went through really wasn't a dream.

Calamities many voices start speaking out of nowhere, " oh good, you seem to wake up just fine. Now I need you to say status to make sure everything checks out correctly."

Hearing this, I look down to see an eye ornament staring back up at me.

" Hold on! You still got a lot of explaining to do! What did you mean exactly when you said I'm gate to let energy through?" The necklace eye rolls, sighs, then explains the situation to me.

"Huh.... Ok, listen closely. This world works by many different types of energy and forces to keep it functioning. The main three are mana, spirit, and chaos. All living things in some way or form produces mana which allows people to operate technology, items, and your typical magic. Spirit are the forces of nature, performing your basic storms, tides, or quakes. Chaos is formed through none natural disaster and ect. ,which makes living things thrive to evolve through survival. Sultra is beginning to lack chaotic energy due the world having too long of a peaceful period. Usually a strong force or natural disaster would've happened by now causing chaotic energy appear, but something or someone is preventing the restoration of the natural life cycle."

 

"Wait a second! Isn't preventing horrible stuff from happening a good thing. Why would you want to make terrible things happen?.... Was I revived by an evil god" I mumble distraught, wondering what I got myself into.

 

"We are not truly evil or good. We're a god who simply keeping the balance of the world. Without chaos intelligent beings forget what peace truly means. It's fine for 50-70 years, because people have drive to create and build up their living conditions. But afterwards, from 100-150, people become lazy, stop producing, and become selfish disregarding what's happened in the past. At 200 hundred years certain long lived species begin to become extinct since they neglect to reproduce, then start dying out. Chaos is needed so that people will want to live life otherwise total annihilation will ensue from inactivity. It's been 133 years since this peace started, and the existence of certain species is dwindling at an alarming degree. A small amount of interference is allowed at this point. And that is where you come in. Your soul is just compatible enough to a conduit without completely harming you. And before you ask...  I could have tried manifesting a physical gate for my power to go through. But! Most likely, someone would have destroyed it to prevent my energy from going through. This is why you are going to be my living gate, because who can destroy a constant moving conduit."

 

I looked down at the eye necklace, What Calamity says makes sense but I feel like there's something missing....  wait! Why did you say you adopted me, with complex thoughts running through my mind, I say, "Status." 

 

Tokito Hazami

 

[Species: Dgin/ Qaubet ]

[Traits: camouflage lv 1 (active), high alert sense lv Max (passive), lucky encounters lv 1 (passive) , { chaotic energy absorbing lv 1 (active)} Heat resistance lv 1 (passive), Cold resistance lv 1 (passive) , Curse resistance lv Max (passive), { Chaos emitter lv Max (passive)]

[Titles:{ Person of another world }, {envoy of ?????}, {child of ?????}, {living gate}, Wanderer, Survivor of sure destruction, Wish elemental]

[Job: Scavenger lv 1, Tamer lv 1]

[Skills: foraging lv 1, butchering lv 1, random wish lv 1, danger sense lv 1 (passive), taming lv 1, {chaotic space lv 1},{ random chaotic wish box lv 1}, analyze lv 1, deal maker lv 1]

Stats: Hp + 100, Atk +90, Def +76, Mag +270, Lck + 360]

 

Is the {child of ?????} supposed to be the indicator that I was really adopted by Calamity.... I will have to question it later about that. "Um, Calamity what do these brackets mean? Also, can you give me some clothes? I''m starting to feel a bit paranoid thinking somethings peering at my butt this whole time..."

"The brackets indicate only you can see the skill or trait inside, so unless it's another god anyone who uses analyze on you will see is {?????} or nothing at all. By the way, all your tools and clothes are in your chaotic space, you only need to think of the name of what you want and it'll appear. Please understand, if anyone ask where your items are coming from just say you have small item box. Now be aware, you're able to put living creatures in the chaotic space, but I highly suggest you don't leave them for a long time." Calamity show me a screen with a black starry space. It pointed of clothes coming to the screen surface, "Now you were given a white turban, a very long grey shirt with very little sleeves, some basic boxers, very baggy cloth pants, and a water resistant cloak. These are the common clothes of this region, so unless you do something odd, no one will think your suspicious or weird if you come across them. You have 2 sets of these clothes along with a knife and 3 flints. Now since everything has been explained, from hence, you strive to survive on your own in this world. Also don't even think to rely on me, because other than giving the occasional advice and suggestions, I'll basically be an ornament on your neck." Calamity stops talking for a second, stares at the sky, says, " It'd be for the best if you find water and shelter as soon as possible, before the sun goes down."

Seeing where Calamity is looking, I see the sun is past midday.

"I better get started by finding a water source first." Using my new keen sense of hearing, I start walking in the direction of what sound like rushing water.

39