Reasonable & Realistic – Ch.2 – Lilac & Joy
1.1k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Danny opened his eyes and looked down. The bathrobe was now larger on him, looser, but the front of it was pushing outwards, revealing the contour of the two mounds on his chest.

He jumped to his feet, eyes wide, and a huge grin on his face. "Oh my god it worked!"

He giggled at the sound of his new voice, then dashed back to the washroom to look in the mirror. He could feel his breasts bouncing as he moved, his whole body felt strange and different but also perfect.

He stopped infront of the mirror and stared. It was her! Zoe was standing in the mirror looking back at him!

It was her and he was her and she was him!

Zoe stared at herself with a wide smile. She was five or six inches shorter now, only an inch or two taller than Cindy. About five-foot-three or five-foot-four.

Or about five-foot-six, if you included the cat-ears.

She giggled as her ears twitched. Cindy was now standing in the doorway of the washroom, watching quietly.

Zoe let the bathrobe fall to the floor so she could see herself fully, looking herself over from top to bottom.

Her hair was short, in sort of a pixie cut. And it was a light purple, basically a lilac colour. The fur on her ears was the same, though the little tufts inside her ears was lighter, more like a pale pink. Her eyes were purple now too, a little brighter and more intense than her hair. The pupils were still round, though. When she grinned she could see her teeth were slightly different. Her front teeth were a little smaller, her fangs a little longer.

Her body was petite, though not as tiny as Cindy's. She was probably about a hundred and ten pounds. She looked around eighteen or nineteen years old. Not that much younger than Danny had been.

Her breasts weren't too big, but each was a good handful. They were rounded, with slightly large pink nipples and perfectly round areolae. Her waist was narrow, her belly flat. Her arms and legs were slim and smooth, and her skin was very fair. There was a little patch of lilac coloured hair between her legs. Looking behind her, she could see her long tail swishing back and forth slightly. Her tail was covered in the same lilac-coloured fur as her ears.

Zoe giggled again, "Oh my god I'm perfect!" She was almost bouncing with joy and excitement, as she turned from side to side, staring at herself in the mirror.

Cindy just nodded slowly. She was smiling, but there was a little bit of worry in her eyes. "I'm glad you're happy Zoe. Somehow though, I know I'm gonna be the one who gets in trouble about this..."

Zoe finally turned and looked at her, "Why would you get in trouble?"

The small blonde rolled her eyes, "Zoe, you have cat ears and a tail! That's not 'reasonable' or 'realistic'!" She sighed, "I should have realized, from your profile picture..."

"Yeah, but it's how I wanted to look?" Zoe shrugged. "My ideal body, like you said? I'll make it work, I'll figure it out..."

Cindy was still looking uncertain, and Zoe started to worry that the girl was going to undo the spell.

"Cindy please, don't take this away from me? You don't know how long I've wanted this... You can't grant my wish then take it away again a few minutes later... Please!"

"No, I'm not gonna take it away." Cindy sighed. "I do hafta go and tell the bosses though, and they're not gonna be happy."

Zoe frowned, "The bosses?"

Cindy shrugged, "The leaders of the coven." She added, "Put the robe back on and wait here please, or in the bedroom ok?"

Zoe nodded, and picked the bathrobe up and wrapped it around herself again. She giggled a little at how it felt over her tail. She also fished her phone and wallet out of the pockets of her jeans, and stuffed them into the pockets of the bath robe.

While she was there, she picked up all her clothes and started folding them up neatly. First the jeans, then the t-shirt, then the underwear and socks. She put them on the bathroom counter, and set the shoes ontop of the clothes.

Meanwhile Cindy went out the door at the end of the little hall, closing it behind her.

Back in the bedroom, Zoe had to pull the back of the robe up to let her tail stick out when she sat down on the foot of the bed.

She pulled her tail around her side and onto her lap. She giggled again as she discovered it felt nice to run her hands along it, over the soft purple fur.

• • • • •

Cindy emerged from her bedroom onto the gallery hallway overlooking the rest of the house. She saw Samantha and Nicole were cuddled together on the leather sofa in the 'living-room' area. She sighed a little as she went down the stairs and approached. She wasn't sure how they'd react, but she suspected it wouldn't be good.

They both looked up at her and both of them frowned.

"Cindy what did you do to your top?" Sam asked.

She'd been thinking about the Zoe situation, and forgot all about the hole she'd burned in her clothes earlier.

"Oh... Uh, fumbled a fire spell. It's ok though, nothing got damaged." Cindy then said, "I actually have a different thing I need to talk with you two about, if that's ok?"

The two of them exchanged a look, and Nikki asked "What sort of 'different thing', Cindy?"

She shuffled her feet a little and replied, "So I was uh, using magic to help my friend Zoe? I used the transformation spell, the original one, so she'd have her ideal body and all?"

Sam and Nikki were both frowning now, and Sam asked, "You managed to find a way to break that spell?"

"No!" Cindy shook her head. "It worked perfectly, Zoe's super happy and everything!"

"So what's the problem then?" Nikki asked.

"It's just, the body that Zoe wanted..." Cindy hesitated a little, then finished, "It's not entirely human?"

The two coven leaders were both staring at her now. It looked like neither of them knew what to say.

"She's not like, super weird or whatever." Cindy added quickly. "It's just, she uh, has a tail. And cat ears..."

Nikki sighed and rubbed the side of her head, "She's a catgirl? You turned your friend into a catgirl?"

Cindy was blushing now, "Uh, yeah I guess so..." She added quickly, "I didn't know that's what she wanted! You know, I just told her to visualize what she wanted... And I told her to like, keep it real and stuff?"

Sam shook her head, "Where is she? When did this happen Cindy, why are you just telling us about it now?"

"Oh... It just happened like five minutes ago. She's in my bedroom."

Nikki sighed again, "So what do you want us to do?"

Cindy shrugged, "I don't know? She doesn't want to be like, changed back. She's really happy. We'd probably need to conjure her some new ID and stuff, but... I wasn't sure about the whole, ears-and-tail thing?"

Samantha asked, "I don't remember hearing about a Zoe before. How long have you known her?"

Cindy blushed again, "About half an hour?"

Sam sighed. "So you just teleported a stranger into your bedroom and then turned her into a catgirl?"

"Uh... I guess..." Cindy was blushing more now. "She seems nice though?"

Nikki shook her head a little, looking like she was trying to suppress a grin. "Bring her down here, Cindy. We'll have to discuss this with her, figure out what's going to happen."

Sam added, "You remember we have a rule about making obvious changes that would raise questions, right?"

Cindy protested, "I didn't know she wanted to be a catgirl! She never said..." She then nodded, "I'll go get her."

• • • • •

Zoe was sitting crosslegged on the foot of the bed. She'd taken the robe off again and was currently sitting ontop of it. Her tail was still wrapped around her side and on her lap.

She'd already taken about a dozen selfies and uploaded them to her social media feed. A few were just head-and-shoulders shots, but a couple were more risqué. And she'd replaced her anime profile pic with an actual close-up of her new face, showing off her ears, eyes, and fangs.

Now she was leaning forward, her elbows on her knees, as she stared. Her eyes were starting to itch a bit, but she was determined not to blink.

The big black cat sat across from her, staring back. It had won the last two rounds, but Zoe was sure she'd win this time. Unfortunately, it was not to be.

The door at the end of the little hallway opened, and Cindy came in and asked, "Zoe?"

She looked, blinked, and sighed. "Is everything ok Cindy? You didn't get in trouble did you?"

The blonde witch replied, "Not yet. I'm probably not off the hook though." She then said, "C'mon, they want to meet you. Put the robe back on please... It's gonna be awkward enough dealing with them, without having to explain why you're naked..."

Zoe blushed as she quickly got up and wrapped the robe around herself again. As she was doing this, she asked "Oh, what's the cat's name?"

Cindy replied as she headed back out the door, "She's Mo. Well, Morwenna, but Mo for short."

"See you later, Mo." Zoe rubbed the cat behind her ears, then hurried to catch up.

The short hall from the bedroom opened onto a large hall with one open wall, that overlooked a large, modern open-concept house. Looking down and to the far right Zoe could see a large kitchen area, then a dining area. A wide staircase descended in the middle. Infront and below Cindy's bedroom door was a living-room space, where Zoe could see two young women sitting on a large leather sofa. And finally to the left, there was another sofa and some more chairs.

The opposite wall had several large bay windows, and through them Zoe could see some fields, and then rows and rows of grape vines.

She followed Cindy down the stairs, and the two of them wound up standing infront of the two women. Zoe soon started feeling self-conscious as the two of them were looking her over, staring at her.

Cindy did the introductions, "Sam, Nikki, this is Zoe. Zoe, this is Samantha, and Nicole."

The one on the left was Samantha. She looked to be taller, though it was hard to be sure while they were both seated. Sam had shoulder length brown hair, and was wearing leggings and an oversized top. Actually her outfit was quite similar to Cindy's. She was wearing an interesting necklace, it was some sort of copper disk engraved with runes or sigils.

Nicole looked to be shorter. She had very fair, almost pale skin. Her hair was jet black and perfectly straight. It was quite long, hanging down to her lower back. Nicole was wearing some dark lipstick, eyeshadow and eyeliner. She also had some chunky silver plugs in her ears, and a little stud in her nostril.

Zoe blushed a little, "Hello Samantha, Nicole... Please let me stay like this? It's perfect, it's everything I've ever dreamed of..."

Sam and Nikki exchanged a glance. Sam then asked, "Do you know how to sew, Zoe? Can you mend your own clothes, do alterations, that sort of thing?"

Zoe frowned a little, "Uh, a little? Nothing really fancy. Why?"

The brunette pointed out, "You're not going to find a lot of off-the-shelf clothes that can accommodate a tail."

Zoe's eyes widened a little and her shoulders slumped slightly. "Oh... Right."

Nicole asked, "Have you thought about how you're going to explain this to your family, friends, work, and so on?"

She shook her head, "I don't plan on going back to my old job. And I haven't seen my family in years. And I don't really have any friends. I figured this would be like a fresh start." She smiled a little.

Samantha nodded, "Ok. How are you going to explain the ears and tail when you're trying to get a new job? Or if you're seeing a doctor? Or just out shopping?"

Zoe frowned and sighed, "I get what you're saying... I know it's not going to be easy. But I'll figure it out, ok? I'll make it work somehow..."

Sam asked, "What sort of work do you do, Zoe? Or if you're planning on finding something else, what sort of education, what skills do you have?"

Zoe sighed again. "I uh, just worked in a factory. Nothing fancy or whatever. Just high-school education..." She frowned more, "I know it's going to be hard, I'll have some challenges, but I'm gonna make it work. I just need some time to figure it all out."

She noticed Cindy was grinning at her, and frowned a little. "What's so funny?"

"Your ears." Cindy looked like she was trying not to laugh. "They're like, moving with your expression on your face? Sad-Zoe-ears are sorta turned down. Excited-Zoe-ears stand up straight."

Zoe felt herself blushing as her eyes widened.

Cindy smirked, "Embarrassed-Zoe-ears fold back a bit."

She blushed more until Nikki saved her with a change of subject. "So what do you want to do now, Zoe?"

"Oh..." She thought a moment. "Cindy said you could help with new ID? I figure, If I had new ID then I could start getting myself set up in a new life and all."

Samantha asked, "Do you have your old ID with you?"

Zoe nodded. She pulled her wallet out of one of the pockets, and handed it to the brunette witch.

Sam took out the drivers license and had a look at it, then showed it to Nicole. Zoe blushed again, knowing they were both looking at her old name and picture.

Nikki then looked up at her, "Ok Zoe, so you want a fresh start... What did you plan on doing about the person on this ID?"

She shrugged a little, "I guess he'll just disappear. I mean, it's not like anyone will miss him or anything."

"What about his home?" the goth witch asked. "What about his belongings?"

Zoe shrugged again, "It's just a tiny basement apartment, and there's not much there of value." She then added, "Oh, except my laptop."

Samantha asked, "So were you planning on going back home then and looking for work again? Or just walking away from all that entirely?"

She blushed a little and admitted, "I hadn't thought that far ahead, I guess... This all kind of happened really fast?"

"I hope you're thinking about it right now." Samantha frowned slightly.

Zoe nodded, "Yes! I don't care about the apartment, and I guess the only thing there I'd want to keep is my laptop?"

Cindy suggested, "I can help with that. We can pop over there and you can grab the laptop, and anything else you want."

Nicole added, "We can come up with some new ID for you, while you're doing that." She then asked, "Same last name? Or...?"

Zoe shook her head "No. My name is Zoe Zaitsev. No middle name, just Zoe Zaitsev." She then grinned wider, feeling excited again. "You're gonna let me stay like this?"

Nikki nodded, "I think so, yes. You already know things could be awkward, or difficult for you. But from what I can see you're pretty happy like that. It would be cruel to take it away from you."

"Yes!" Zoe exclaimed, "Thank you thank you thank you!" She was beaming again, and bouncing a little on her toes from how happy she was.

Samantha handed back the wallet and old ID then suggested, "Cindy, why don't you take Zoe home so she can gather up what she wants, and leave behind what she doesn't need, then bring her back here after. We'll work on the ID."

Zoe put the wallet back into the pocket of the bathrobe, as Cindy nodded, "Ok. Thanks Sam, thanks Nikki!"

The small blonde then motioned Zoe to follow, and the two went back up to her bedroom together.

Cindy led her into the bathroom. "Gather up your old clothes, we'll take them back with us ok?"

"Ok Cindy. I get it - leave all the 'evidence' of him back there, so there's nothing here from that old life?"

"Something like that," she nodded.

Zoe went into the washroom and picked up the little pile of clothes and nodded, "Ready."

The small blonde's lips started moving slightly as she silently recited something.

This time, Zoe felt a little tingle go over her skin, and suddenly she was standing in her apartment next to the table. The tv was still on, and her half-full beer was sitting on the table next to the chair.

A moment later Cindy was there next to her.

"Damn that's cool!" Zoe smiled. "I don't suppose I could learn to do that too, huh?"

Cindy shook her head slightly, "For now there's lots of other things for you to worry about first, ok?"

Zoe nodded, "Right." She took her old clothes into the bedroom and set them on the bed for now, then she came back out. She turned off the tv, and poured the rest of the beer down the drain.

Cindy was watching quietly as Zoe rinsed out the bottle, then placed it in the recycling bin in the corner.

Zoe went back into the bedroom and took a small backpack out of her closet. She got her phone charger from the outlet by the bed and carefully wound up the cord, then dropped it into the backpack. Then she picked up her laptop from where it was sitting infront of the sofa. She carefully wound up the cord for that too, and then put both into the backpack.

She finally noticed Cindy was grinning while watching all of this.

"What? What's funny now?" Zoe asked, feeling self-conscious again.

Cindy shrugged, "You're so neat and tidy! I mean... This whole apartment is spotless, your bed's made, there's no dishes in the sink, no dirty laundry laying around. Do you have someone come in and clean every day or something?"

Zoe frowned, "No? I just like to keep clean, that's all."

The short blonde grinned, "Right. That's a cat thing, isn't it? Being obsessed with cleanliness?"

Zoe just blushed. Then she pulled the wallet out and asked, "Should I just leave this here?"

Cindy asked, "Won't you need anything in there? Bank cards, credit cards, anything?"

After moment Zoe shook her head. "It's all in the wrong name, and there's not really anything in the bank account." She did open the wallet and took out the cash though. There wasn't much, sixty-five dollars. She stuffed that into a pocket on the side of the backpack, then put the wallet in the bedroom with the pile of clothes.

Cindy watched, and asked, "You're sure there's nothing else you want? Clothes, or like, any keepsakes or whatever?"

Zoe shook her head again. "Nah. None of the clothes would fit. Anything important's on my laptop or my phone already."

The blonde nodded, "Ok then. If that's it, we'll head back to Welland."

Zoe just nodded.

As before, she could see the small witch silently recite something. Then there was a tingle over her skin, and suddenly she was standing in Cindy's bedroom again. And a moment after, Cindy appeared next to her once more.

"Are you ok?" Zoe frowned. She realized Cindy was suddenly looking a little weary.

"Yeah," Cindy sighed. "I'll be fine in a little while. It's just a lot of magic in a short time? Like, wide-range scrying spell, transformation spell, and a bunch of teleportations, all in like an hour. It gets a bit tiring when you do too much all at once."

"I'm sorry!" Zoe suddenly felt bad. "You should have said... We didn't need to do all this stuff at once..."

"It's ok, Zoe." Cindy smiled. "It's good exercise. But like, after a big workout you get kinda tired for a bit."

Zoe put her backpack down on the foot of the bed, then smiled at the young witch. "Thanks for everything, Cindy."

She hesitated, then added "Honestly, I don't really understand why you're being so nice to me? I mean, you don't even know me... An hour ago I was just a stranger sending you messages online..."

Cindy shrugged a little, "An hour ago I was lonely and bored. Now I've got a new friend, and it's been a fun night so far."

Zoe's eyes widened a little and she felt giddy inside. "We're friends?"

"Sure." Cindy smiled. "If you wanna be?"

"Yes! Thank you!" Zoe bounced forward and pulled the small blonde into a brief hug. She let go and stepped back just as quickly, blushing a little. "Sorry... I should have asked first."

Cindy smiled, "It's ok Zoe. Let's go and see if Sam and Nikki have your new ID ready, and I'm gonna get something to drink. Do you want anything? Juice, soda? Or wine?"

Zoe nodded, "Maybe just some water?"

Cindy nodded, then headed for the door again with Zoe following behind. After going down the stairs together, Zoe nervously approached Samantha and Nicole while Cindy went to the kitchen area and had a look in the fridge.

As she approached them, Nikki said, "Welcome back, Zoe. Did you get everything you wanted at home?"

"Yes ma'am." Zoe nodded.

Cindy joined them, handing Zoe a bottle of water. She had a glass of orange juice in her other hand.

Samantha gestured to a file folder on the coffee table, "That's yours, Zoe. We forgot to ask about your birthday, so we just picked something for you."

Zoe was surprised, and picked up the folder and opened it up. Inside was a birth certificate, drivers license, and health card, with her new name and picture. According to the new ID, she just turned nineteen two months ago.

"Wow... Thank you!" She was grinning widely again.

Nikki asked, "What are you planning to do next?"

Before Zoe could reply, Cindy answered, "Sleep-over tonight, then in the morning we're going shopping, so she has something to wear for her job interview."

The two witches just nodded, while Zoe was staring at the little blonde with wide eyes. What job interview? Zoe didn't know anything about that. And this was the first she'd heard about a sleepover...

Cindy then said, "I'm kinda tired now so I'm gonna get ready for bed. Come on up whenever you're ready, Zoe."

With that, she turned and headed back upstairs. Zoe stood where she was, not sure what to do.

Sam and Nikki nodded, both of them bidding the young witch goodnight.

Nicole then smiled at the catgirl, "Are you ok there Zoe? You look a little lost."

She just nodded slowly, "A little... I guess I'd better go with her."

The two witches just nodded slightly, still watching her.

"Thanks again for the ID... Good night!" Zoe then turned and hurried up the stairs after her new friend. She had the bottle of water in one hand, and the folder with her new ID in the other.

She caught up to the small blonde at the bedroom door, and the two of them went inside together.

Cindy put her glass of juice on one of the bedside tables, then started picking up her school books. "You can use this side of the bed."

Zoe set her water bottle and the folder on the small table on that side of the bed, and said "Uh... You don't have to share your bed with me, Cindy. I could just crash on a sofa or something..."

"Nah, it's fine." Cindy shrugged. "And the others would probably be happier having you in here. Sorta, 'supervised', you know? Plus you're safer here. If Jess and Kara found you by yourself on a sofa when they come home later, Kara might get a little uptight. They tend to be a little wary around strangers."

"Ok..." Zoe nodded slowly.

Cindy added, "You don't hafta go to bed now if you don't want. I'm probably not gonna go to sleep right away, just wanna lie down."

The blonde then went around and into the walk-in closet for a minute or two. When she emerged, she was wearing a little yellow nightie. Zoe could also see now, Cindy was wearing a necklace just like the one Samantha had on, with the copper medallion covered in runes. Zoe figured they all probably had them, something to do with their coven maybe.

The small blonde apologized, "I'd offer you one of my nighties, but I don't think any of them will fit you, Zoe."

"That's ok," Zoe blushed a little. "I uh, usually sleep naked..."

Cindy just nodded, "Ok."

She moved around to her side of the bed and picked up her juice, taking a few sips from it. Then she turned down the bed and got in, sitting crosslegged, but leaning back against her pillows. She picked up her phone and started reading something on it.

Zoe just watched for a few moments, then she finally got her laptop out of the backpack. There was an outlet near her side of the bed, so she plugged it in and turned it on.

As she was doing this, Cindy told her, "Oh, the wifi password is 'ardolwyn'." She added, "All lower case." as she spelled it out.

"Thanks Cindy." Zoe smiled.

About the only way she could sit comfortably on the bed was like before, crosslegged with the bottom of the robe pulled up and her tail either sticking out the back or wound around her waist and in her lap. She opened her water and started sipping that while she balanced her laptop on her knees. Then she started started cancelling most of Danny's online accounts.

Zoe set up a new email address in her own name, and a few other accounts she wanted. Then she updated the info on her phone as well, before finally putting both the phone and laptop aside.

When she was done, she looked at the small witch and asked, "Cindy, do you do this sort of thing a lot? Like... Work miracles for total strangers out of the blue, then invite them to sleep over and stuff?"

"It's not like, a regular Friday night or whatever." Cindy shrugged. "So, no, I don't really do it a lot? I've helped a handful of people like you over the last year or so. It doesn't always turn into a sleep-over or whatever."

She shrugged again, then elaborated. "I know me and the others, we've all been like, super lucky. We're lucky we have magic, lucky we have the lives we do, live in this great place and all? So we like to help folks where we can, folks who need it. But like, we obviously can't advertise or whatever, we gotta keep sorta hidden about it. And Sam and Nikki are definitely way more subtle and careful about stuff than me..."

She looked a little embarrassed as she admitted, "I tend to be more impulsive and I guess a bit uh, careless or whatever. I dive in & do stuff without thinking..."

Zoe nodded slowly, then grinned happily. "Well, I'm glad you were impulsive enough to reach out and help me. Like, I'm so grateful and happy, you have no idea!"

After a brief pause, she asked, "May I ask you a question?"

Cindy shrugged, "Sure?"

"How old are you?" Zoe knew the girl was graduating grade twelve soon, so she should be around eighteen, but between her appearance, and how she talked and acted, Zoe would guess the blonde was somewhere between thirteen and fifteen.

Cindy sighed a little, but answered "My ID says I'm seventeen. I'll be eighteen in November."

Zoe nodded, "My new ID says I'm nineteen... I'm really twenty-one though."

There was a sort of distant look on her face as Cindy replied softly, "I'm really twenty-three. Or maybe twenty-four by now? I don't remember my 'original' birthday any more..."

Zoe's eyes widened. She'd been expecting Cindy to say she was really only fourteen or so. Finding out the small witch was actually older than her was a shock, and it seemed weird to think the girl had actually forgotten her own birthday. "Oh... What happened?"

Cindy shrugged a little. With her eyes down, she said quietly, "It's cos of a curse. I don't really wanna talk about it though, ok Zoe?"

"Ok... I'm sorry Cindy, I didn't mean to upset you." Zoe frowned.

"It's ok," she shrugged. "You didn't know."

Zoe tried changing the subject, "So what about tomorrow? You mentioned a job interview?"

Cindy grinned, her mood shifting instantly. "Yeah! I got a great idea, but it's gonna be a surprise!" She then explained, "So we'll have breakfast, borrow you some clothes from Jess, then you and me will go shopping in the morning. We'll go the Pen Centre, it's a big mall in town? We'll get you some clothes and some other stuff you'll need. We can get lunch too while we're out. Then in the afternoon, we'll go and see about getting you a job!"

The blonde had a wide smile on her face by the time she was done. Whatever her idea was, she seemed very enthusiastic about it.

Zoe smiled as well, Cindy's excitement was a little infectious. There was just one problem though. "I only have sixty-five dollars to my name, Cindy. That's not gonna go far at a mall. Maybe we should just visit some second-hand stores or whatever?"

Cindy rolled her eyes, "Don't worry about the money."

Zoe frowned, "You've already done so much, I can't let you start spending a bunch of money on me too..."

"It's my fault you need a new wardrobe." Cindy shrugged. "You're my responsibility. Or something like that. Anyways, like I said, we've all been super lucky, so this is just part of how we help. I gave you the new life kinda thing, so I'll help you get started and stuff. Don't worry about it Zoe."

Cindy finished her juice, then got up and took the glass with her into the bathroom.

She was in there for five or ten minutes before she returned, then climbed into bed and lay down. "I'm gonna get some sleep now. G'night Zoe."

"Ok... Good night, Cindy. Thanks again."

Zoe got up and let the robe drop to the floor, then she slipped into bed as well.

Between her tail and her boobs, she quickly figured out it was most comfortable to sleep on her side. She settled in with her back to the small witch, and adjusted the pillow so her ears weren't being squished either.

56