Forty-Eight Hours – Ch.1 – Hung Over
1.3k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

:=: Tanya :=:

"What's this called again?" Brendan asked, staring at the shot-glass in his hand.

Tanya shrugged, "Its Irish cream and Amaretto... I dunno. It's a shooter, just, shooter it." She watched as he stared at the shot in his hand.

Brendan was a fairly big guy, he was nearly six feet tall, broad shoulders, muscular but not extremely so. He was on the college football team, though Tanya couldn't remember what position he played. He was attractive for a guy, if you were into that kind of thing. He had short light-brown hair, hazel eyes, and a slightly tanned complexion.

He was wearing a pair of black sneakers, faded blue-jeans, and a grey t-shirt with the college logo on the chest, that was stretched a little tight over his muscular torso.

Actually Tanya always found it a bit odd that he wasn't more popular. He seemed to have all the usual 'advantages' but as far as she knew he didn't have a girlfriend, and didn't spend much time with the rest of the football team outside of practice and games. He was just generally quiet and kept to himself, except when he was out drinking with his friends.

The fact that Brendan and Tanya had wound up as rivals also seemed a bit odd to her. She was into sports, though her games were soccer and hockey, not football. They'd met last year as freshmen and instead of becoming friends they'd somehow ended up trading insults. She'd figured he either didn't think much of women in sports, or maybe he just didn't think soccer was a real sport or something.

Or maybe the fact that she was gay was what put him off. She knew he was into her, but apart from some lewd remarks or suggestions when he'd been drinking, he'd never actually tried to get anywhere with her. Their bet tonight had been the most forward he'd been, and she was pretty sure that had only happened because his drinking buddies had been encouraging him. They might have even given him the idea in the first place.

After staring at the shot for a few moments, Brendan finally nodded and brought the small glass to his mouth, then knocked it back all at once.

Tanya did the same with hers, then slammed her glass on the counter and smiled. "Not bad, right?"

He stared at his empty glass for a moment, then shrugged, "Yeah it's all right. Kinda sweet."

"That's ok. Better than like, harsh or bitter, right?" Tanya smiled as she made him another.

He watched her and asked, "That's really all you got? No beer?"

Tanya smiled, "Sorry. I've got wine, or this stuff."

Brendan made a face, "I'll take this over wine any day. Next time tell me ahead of time and I'll bring my own beer."

"Next time?" Tanya raised an eyebrow. "You're only here this time because you lost the bet, remember?"

He picked up the full glass and tossed it back then nodded, "Yeah I know I lost the bet. I don't understand why you brought me back to your place though. I mean, if I'd won the bet we'd definitely be back at your place, and I know exactly when we'd be doing."

He leered at her with a wide grin, and let his eyes go down, staring at her chest for a few seconds.

Tanya rolled her eyes. Brendan could be a bit of a creep when he had a few beers in him. But he'd had more than a few back at the bar, and now she was getting him a little more pliable with the shots, so for now she let him stare.

"So are you gonna tell me what you want? For winning the bet?" He was still staring at her chest as he talked.

Tanya started fixing a third shot, and replied "Sure. Have another, then we'll get started."

She handed him the glass and he drank it back, then looked at her with a cocky smile as he put the glass back down infront of her.

"C'mon." Tanya moved to the living-room, and sat down on the sofa.

Brendan followed, then sat down next to her.

"Brendan, since you lost our bet, and you agreed to and I quote, 'anything I want', here's what we're going to do." Tanya smiled at him. "You're going to spend forty-eight hours as my girlfriend."

Tanya watched his expression, as his brain struggled through the alcohol to make sense of what she'd just said.

"You're going to be my girlfriend..." He frowned. "No... You want me to be your girlfriend... What? How's that gonna work?"

Tanya grinned, "You'll see. For now, how about you think about your ideal girl? Like your dream fantasy girlfriend, what would she look like?"

Brendan's frown deepened, "I... Have no idea where you're going with this, Tanya... But ok..."

His eyes became a little unfocused as he started imagining. "So she's small, really petite... Like, five feet tall at most... Slim, but curvy though... Nice ass, hips... And busty." He held his hands out infront of him, indicating just how large he was thinking about.

"She's got fiery red hair, green eyes... Some freckles, but not too many. She's got a bubbly personality, happy, excitable, horny..."

Tanya was grinning a little, "Ok, good enough. I don't think I can do the personality stuff anyways."

Brendan gave her a confused look, "What?"

"Just keep picturing her ok?" Tanya smiled. "Keep that cute little redhead in your mind, Brendan. What's her name?"

He shrugged a little, looking like he'd never thought about a name before. "Uh... Brandi. With an 'i'."

Tanya was still smiling, "Just keep picturing Brandi-with-an-i. You've got her in your mind, Brendan?"

He smiled a little, "Yeah?"

Tanya could see his eyes were unfocused again, as he was obviously concentrating on the girl in his imagination. With his thoughts fixed on his dream girl, she cast the spell.

Brendan was surrounded by sparkling light for a few moments. When it faded, the tall muscular young man had been replaced by a petite busty redhead. She was still in Brendan's clothes of course, though they were now huge on her. Except the t-shirt, which was stretched tight across her chest.

"That's perfect, Brandi!" Tanya grinned.

The redhead looked at her and blinked. She opened her mouth, then closed it again, and looked very uncertain.

"Oh crap." Tanya sighed. Brendan had enough alcohol in his system to get him half-wasted. It was easily enough to knock out the tiny redhead he'd become.

Sure enough, Brendan sort of wobbled a little, then keeled over.

Tanya sighed again, "I guess we'll start the forty-eight hours by getting some sleep."

She slipped the shoes and socks off her guest, then pulled the jeans off as well, leaving the redhead in her underwear and t-shirt. She then got a spare blanket out of the closet and laid it out over Brendan's petite body, leaving her temporary-girlfriend on the sofa to sleep off all the drinks.

Tanya carefully placed the pants, shoes, and socks on the floor nearby where Brendan would see them in the morning. Then she went into her own bedroom to get herself ready for bed as well.

:=: Brendan :=:

Brendan woke with a groan. His head was throbbing and his mouth tasted like cardboard. Did he really drink that much last night? What the hell happened?

He opened his eyes slightly. Where the hell was he?

He lay there for a few minutes trying to remember. Finally last night started coming back to him in bits and pieces. He'd gone home with Tanya for some reason. He was on the sofa in her apartment.

Brendan frowned again. He didn't really have that much to drink, did he? He could remember having four or five beers at the bar, then they came back here and they did some shots... Only a couple though? There's no way he should be this hung over after that.

He took a deep breath, and noticed his chest felt weird.

As his senses continued to slowly wake up, he saw there was a blanket ontop of him. His jeans, shoes, and socks were in a neat little pile on the floor next to the sofa.

He lay still for a few more moments, till he realized he needed to piss. Then he had to find himself some water. And maybe coffee.

Brendan slowly pulled himself up to a seated position, and groaned again. Something was definitely up with his chest, it felt like there was some kind of weird weight on him. He pulled the blanket away completely and looked down, then just stared.

His t-shirt was stretched tight over a large pair of boobs.

He sat and stared for almost a full minute, before he finally remembered that stupid bet. He figured Tanya must have put fake tits on him after she got him drunk. He reached up to poke at one, but then found himself staring at his fingers. He had long nails, with deep red polish on them.

She stuck fake nails on him too? Did she just have all this stuff laying around or something? Or had she been planning this?

Brendan sighed and slowly got to his feet. He looked around, and felt hair tickling his ears and neck. He reached up and ran his fingers through it, and found it was a lot longer than it should be. He pulled some forward so he could see it. Long, red, wavy hair. She put a wig on him too? This was a lot of effort for a drunken bet.

He sighed once more. She probably put make-up all over his face as well. Fuck. He hoped she hadn't taken any pictures.

He looked around again and spotted the bathroom, and started towards it. He was so hung-over everything around him seemed wrong, like out of proportion. Furniture seemed subtly bigger than he remembered, doorknobs and light-switches appeared higher than they should have been. Even the floor seemed closer than normal, which was a sensation he had trouble getting his head around.

As he moved towards the washroom he found he couldn't even walk right, it was like his whole sense of balance was slightly off. His hips were swaying as he moved, trying to keep himself from wobbling too much.

Inside the bathroom, he stopped infront of the mirror to assess the damage.

"Damn," he whispered as he stared.

He couldn't even see how the make-up worked, but it actually made his face look cute somehow. He'd expected to just look like himself in a cheap wig, with lipstick smeared on him. That Tanya must have some mad skills with make-up, to get him to look like this. He stared blearily at his reflection for a few more seconds.

He was still fighting the hang-over, and his brain wasn't exactly running on all cylinders. As he stared though, he started slowly noticing things that didn't make sense.

He couldn't actually see any make-up, but he looked like a cute girl. Even his eyes looked different, somehow they were green now. He couldn't believe Tanya had slipped colour contacts on him last night. It wasn't just the colour though, it's like his eyes were a different shape. And his nose was smaller, so was his chin. The whole shape of his face actually looked different.

Finally he started to realize, it was as if he wasn't even looking at his own face at all somehow.

Even his shoulders seemed wrong, they looked really narrow and small. And his t-shirt seemed bigger on him, the way it kind of hung off his shoulders and the sleeves were too long. Unless it wasn't his shirt, maybe she'd put like a XXXXL shirt on him as part of the drunken make-over? The only place where the shirt was tight, was where it was stretched across the fake tits.

Brendan decided he had to get rid of those, they felt really damn weird. Whenever they jiggled it felt like his nipples were rubbing against rough fabric and it was kind of painful. He yawned as he grabbed the t-shirt and pulled it up and over his head.

He expected the wig to come off at the same time, as he could feel the shirt dragging over his hair as he pulled it off. He hung the t-shirt on the doorknob and looked in the mirror again, to see if there was a strap or something to get the fake boobs off of him.

He blinked and frowned.

Frowning back at him in the mirror was a confused-looking sexy redhead with a large set of breasts, tipped with big lickable pink nipples. Her red hair was kind of messy and all over the place, but it actually made her look a bit more sexy. It gave her a slightly wild look.

As his eyes focused better, he could see she had a dusting of freckles across her cheeks, as well as her shoulders. She was almost naked, the only thing she had on now was a large pair of mens' tighty-whitey underwear, exactly like Brendan's.

He stared at her, and she stared back at him. His eyes slowly widened, so did hers.

Brendan's hands were starting to shake and his heart was racing, as he reached to the waistband of his underwear. His eyes never left the mirror, as the hot redhead copied his movements. With his eyes on the reflection, he slowly slid the underwear down, over his curvy ass and past his wide hips, then let them slip the rest of the way down his smooth slim legs, winding up around his ankles, ontop of his dainty little feet.

In the mirror, the redhead did the same. With the underwear out of the way, he could now see she had a little patch of neatly trimmed red hair between her legs, and below that were the pink folds of her labia.

Brendan whimpered slightly, and felt his head spinning. This wasn't just a hang-over, this was something way bigger.

He stumbled away from the mirror and sat down heavily on the toilet, taking a few deep breaths as he started to feel himself panicking. He looked down at himself. There was no mirror this time, he was staring at the real thing with his own eyes.

It started to feel like adrenaline and panic were burning off any remaining alcohol in his system.

This wasn't make-up or prosthetics. He was looking at a pair of large luscious breasts on his own body. That was his narrow waist and flat belly. His wide hips and curvy ass. Those were his smooth slim legs, and small slender arms. His little feet, his delicate hands. His toenails even had the same deep red polish as his fingernails.

He'd almost forgotten why he came into the bathroom in the first place, but now that he was on the toilet, he automatically relaxed, then whimpered again. He was sitting on the toilet peeing like a girl, because that's what he was. He was a girl.

"What the fuck happened to me?!" He gasped, then bit his lip. Even his voice was different. It was light and high-pitched and very girly.

When he was done on the toilet he took some paper and wiped, then slowly got to his feet again. He couldn't avoid the mirror as he washed his hands, then he splashed some cold water on his face, hoping it might wake him up out of this dream.

He was staring at his new reflection again, "It's impossible..."

After a few seconds, Brendan finally tore his eyes away from the mirror. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to put the t-shirt back on, it was uncomfortable. But he didn't want to be naked...

He finally went back out to the sofa and picked up the blanket, and wrapped it around himself. It wasn't great, but it was good enough for now.

Walking, bending down to get the blanket, he was now acutely aware of how his body felt and moved. The way his boobs jiggled, the way his hips swayed. Everything felt strange and different.

He tried not to think about it for now, and focus on something else. He really needed to get some water, and then maybe he could find some coffee.

Brendan went into the small kitchen and checked the fridge. He pulled out two bottles of water and then sat back down on the sofa for now. He left one bottle on the coffee table then sat back with the other. He tried to open the bottle, but the top was stuck or something.

He frowned, trying harder. It took him three attempts and more than half a minute before he finally got the damn thing open. His fingers ached a little, and he stared at the bottle for a few seconds wondering why it was so tight, before it finally hit him.

There wasn't anything wrong with the bottle, it was him. This new body was nowhere near as strong as he was used to.

"Fuck..." he sighed.

As he was sipping the water, he finally heard someone else moving in the apartment. A minute later, Tanya emerged from her bedroom. She was wearing nothing but a large nightshirt that just barely reached past her behind, and left her long shapely legs on full display.

Tanya was tall, about five-foot-eight, and had a slim but athletic body. Her hair was a dark blonde, and hung straight down to the small of her back. Though right now it was kind of messy and wild, from sleep. She had dark hazel eyes, and her skin always looked slightly tanned.

Brendan had always found her attractive, but when they'd first met he'd been a bit put off by how gung-ho she was about sports, and then finding out she was a lesbian hadn't helped either. After that failed first-impression, they'd become sort of low-grade rivals, trading the occasional insult whenever they met. They didn't hate each other and they weren't exactly enemies, but they weren't friends.

He watched Tanya walk from her bedroom to the bathroom. She didn't bother closing the door, as she used the toilet then cleaned up afterwards. When she was finished in there she emerged and headed toward the kitchen.

She came to a sudden halt in the living-room, staring at Brendan with wide eyes.

After a few seconds, she smiled, "Oh, yeah..."

Brendan glared at her. He demanded, "What the fuck did you do to me?!" Then he blushed a little. In his new voice it sounded more like a whiney squeak than the angry growl he'd intended.

Tanya grinned, "Let me put on the coffee first."

He watched as she hurried into the kitchen, then he got up and followed her in there, keeping the blanket wrapped around himself.

As he moved up alongside her, he felt a moment of disorientation. He was normally three or four inches taller than Tanya, he was used to looking down at her.

Now the athletic blonde was more than half a foot taller than him. He actually had to tilt his head up to look at her. It left him feeling a little strange, as it hit him just how much smaller he'd become. It left a slightly fluttery feeling in his stomach, as he continued looking up at the blonde.

Tanya got the coffee machine started, and soon the scent of coffee filled the air. While it was brewing, she got a couple mugs out, and a box of sugar cubes and a little carton of milk.

As soon as the carafe was half full, Tanya poured the two mugs and nodded to Brendan "Help yourself."

He slowly took his eyes off of Tanya and moved to one of the mugs. He dropped two sugars in, then picked up the milk carton. He froze for a moment, staring at the carton, noticing it looked bigger and felt heavier than it should. He knew it was him that had changed, that he was smaller, weaker now. But his body didn't feel wrong, so it seemed like it was everything else that was different.

After he had the coffee the way he liked it, he picked up the mug and went back to the living-room. He sat back down on he sofa, and had a sip.

Tanya followed him out a moment later. She settled into the easy chair across from the sofa, facing him. She had a sip of her own coffee, as he saw her eyes going up and down over him again.

Brendan had another sip of coffee, then looked back up at Tanya and asked, "Ok... What the Actual fuck?!"

She was sipping her own coffee, and grinned at him. "You lost the bet. Anything I wanted. So, you're my girlfriend for forty-eight hours." She added, "Well, more like forty hours, now. Thirty-eight? Whatever. Till some time Sunday night."

"But how?" Brendan demanded. "How the fuck did you do this?!"

Tanya confessed, "It's magic, actually. I'm a witch."

"Fuck." He shook his head. "Ok so this is going to wear off in another forty hours? I'll turn back to normal when the two days are up?"

Tanya smiled, "Nah, the spell's pretty much permanent." She paused for a sip of coffee, then added "Unless I dispell it. Which I'll do, after the two days are up."

Brendan nearly fainted when she said it was permanent, but relaxed a little hearing it could be undone. He demanded, "How about you dispell it right fucking now?"

"Nope." Tanya replied. "It's Saturday. We're going out tonight, girlfriend."

He shook his head, protesting "I can't go out like this! What if I refuse to play along?"

"Well, that'd mean you were reneging on our bet." Tanya pointed out. "And also, considering I'm the only person who can change you back to normal..."

Brendan sighed deeply and sipped his coffee. He knew he was trapped. He had to play along with whatever she wanted, or she could just leave him like this.

Tanya smiled, "Don't be so grumpy. You got to pick how you'd look, you get to be your own dream girl for two days." She added with a grin, "You even picked your temporary name, Brandi-with-an-i."
`
Brendan groaned, "You got me drunk and then tricked me into telling you all this stuff..."

"And if you'd won the bet, you were going to insist on having sex with me." Tanya pointed out.

"Right." he sighed. "I'd have also wanted you to go down on me too."

Tanya looked him over again and grinned, "Well you've actually got a chance of that happening now."

Brendan shuddered a little, shaking his head. He tried not to think about that, and failed. He still thought Tanya was hot, and still wanted to have sex with her... But not while he was looking like this. He very much didn't want to find out how sex felt while he was stuck like this.

Blushing, he just focused on his coffee for now.

Eventually they both refilled their coffees, then as they sat down again, Brendan asked "So what do you have planned for me? I mean, since you've got me trapped like this till tomorrow night?"

Tanya shrugged, "Well we both need to shower and get dressed. I'll let you go first, and while you're in there I'll find some clothes for you."

She paused, looking over his new body, "It'll be tough finding anything of mine that fits... I might have a few things but it won't be perfect." She then continued, "We can just hang around here for a while, I can make us brunch or whatever. In the evening though, we're going out for dinner, and then we're going to a club."

Brendan sighed deeply. The thought of having to go out in public like this was making him very uncomfortable.

"Oh cheer up Brandi." Tanya smiled. "It'll be fun!"

He scowled a bit, "Don't call me that."

Tanya was still grinning, "People will think it's weird if you go around telling them your name is Brendan. They'll probably mis-hear it as 'Brenda'. And honestly, Brandi suits you."

Brendan just blushed as he stared into his coffee.

52