1.08.1 The Blood that Binds *
173 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fuck, it’s been a while.” Michael pressed Alexander against the hood of his car. Under the motel’s safety lights, they get reacquainted as Michael half kissed and half bit at Alexander. Even though the wereleopard was taller, Michael remained dominate as his hands trapped Alexander beneath him.

Only when he needed to breath, did Michael let up. His warm breath brushed against Alexander’s lips as he ran a rogue tongue ran over his bleeding lip. The violence was welcomed as Alexander pulled Michael back down. This time he took the lead as he invaded Michael’s mouth.

Even if others walked by, the two were absorbed in their own heated conversation as Alexander flipped and pinned Michael against the car easily.

“Room?” The words were fought out as Michael dodged to the side for a second. His face flushed as his words came in little gasps. As much fun as this was, there was only so much they could legally do outside. While he would be fine, Hunter would die from embarrassment when he inherited the racy memories.

Alexander struggled for a moment, he didn't want to pull away, but Michael was right.

“Go.” Alexander let him up only for a moment, before he wrapped his arms around Michael's waist from behind. Pressed up against him, it was impossible to ignore the hard limb that hit against his ass. An eager mouth teased and bit at the top of Michael’s ear, leaving a trail of read marks in the dark skin. Michael could barely control his legs as they shuttered. If Alexander hadn't been half supporting him, he would have fallen over right there. With a quick elbow jab, he got Alexander to stop long enough for him fit the key into the door.

As soon as the door swung open, they stumbled in. Their eagerness doing nothing for their balance as Alexander kicked the door closed. They didn’t even turn on the light as they fell onto the bed.

(Smut inside the cut)

Spoiler

Pinned beneath Alexander, they kissed longer. A melding dance of tongue, breath, and blood. If not for the suffocating feeling of being caught between Alexander and the bed, they would have stayed longer. However, Michael couldn't take it anymore as he kicked around. With a hook of his leg and twist, he flipped their positions.

Alexander looked up happily as Michael straddled him and quickly tossed off his shirt. Even in the dark, Michael's body seemed to glow in the ambient lighting. Hunter hadn't slacked off when it came to his body. While he couldn’t compare to the numerous magical six packs that existed in this world, his compact chest carried a lithe elegance as Michael stretched out before he leaned forward. His hands sank into the bed beside Alexander’s head as he recaptured his mouth a heart pounding kiss.

Their erections were only separated by two layers of clothes as they lightly ground against each other and Alexander tried to grab at Michael’s hips. However, the human was faster as he pinned the wandering hands above Alexander’s head. He gave a warning look before he returned to their kiss. They were going by his pace, if Alexander wanted to fight, he would have to try harder.

Alexander responded with a silly roguish smile. It was a look Michael had a hard time resisting as he quickly recaptured his lips. Slowly he worked his way down Alexander’s face. From the corner of his lips, he moved down to his cheek, jaw, neck until he finally took a soft bite at his Adam’s apple. Michael could almost taste Alexander’s heartbeat. The feeling of life between his teeth excited him as his grip loosened and Alexander’ hands slid free. Without hesitation, he grabbed Michael’s waist again and undid his jeans before he grabbed his cock.

A shudder ran through Michael as he bit down too hard and drew blood. It didn’t stop Alexander as his lover trembled on top of him, little moans escaping between breaths as he buried himself into Alexander’s neck. There were little protests at first, but Michael quickly gave in as Alexander sped up, his fingers easily teasing and drawing out this inexperienced body.

Each stroke kept him on edge but never let him fall over. It was reaching a point Michael was about to complain when Alexander stopped the game and rubbed just right. Before he could say a word, Michael let out a smothered gasp and came.

His body was racked with uncontrollable pleasure as his release pushed all his previous troubles to the back of his mind. The loud beat of his heart sang in his ear as he rode out the rest of the high.

“Cheap.” Michael spat out, his face flushed as he glared at Alexander.

“Love you too.” Alexander chuckled as he easily flipped them over. In their new position, he didn't give Michael any time to catch his breath as he was smothered him with another kiss. He easily pushed into Michael’s mouth, drawing out his tongue and breath. Little gasps and moans egged him up as he took advantage of a distracted Michael. Quickly Alexander finished undressing his partner.

A few tears had began to gather in the edge of Michael’s eyes when they finally broke off their kiss and Alexander discarded his own shirt.

This time Michael got to attempt to ogle. Unfortunately, it was too dark for his eyes even after they adjusted. A bit of bitterness boiled up but was suppressed as he sat up and wrapped his arms around Alexander’s waist. Quickly he took one of his nipples into his mouth. He bit and sucked until marks became visible against golden skin.

Alexander stiffened, but he quickly adapted as he grabbed the back of Michael’s head. He pulled out his head band to let Michael's long hair cloak his shoulders.

With little effort he pushed Michael back down. The look in Alexander’s eyes was dangerous as his pupils were blown out. Michael just chuckled, the act itself enough to drive Alexander over the edge as it was his turn to pin Michael’s arms above his head.

“Baby, don’t tease me.” His voice was hoarse. He was way too ready to go as they rubbed up against each other. Michael’s dick was already hard again and neither of them wanted to wait much longer. However, something jumped into his mind as Michael nearly choked.

The image of the mirthful Michael, his eyes filled with laughter as a cunning smile sat perfectly on his plump well bitten lips. His hair was splayed across the pillow like a dark halo as he kept up his muted chuckle. It was too much. He wanted to see that face begging him to keep going, to never stop. But before Alexander could continue, Michael finally spoke.

“We can’t go all the way.” His voice was heavy with lust and amusement, each word dragged out. However, it made Alexander stop and scowl.

“Why not?” He lowered his head and began to nozzle and bit at Michael’s neck. He thought the other man was joking as he decided to punish Michael by hitting his weak spot. A light nibble on the ear was enough to steal his breath again as Michael bucked beneath him and muffled a moan.

“I forgot to get lube and condoms.”

It was like a record scratch as Alexander stopped and pushed himself up to look down at Michael. “What?”

“Look, it’s been hectic. We just can’t do penetration.” Michael bit his lip and avoid eye contact. “It’s not like there isn’t other things we can do.” They had years of experience and only a few hours. There was plenty of games to play.

“Fuck-“Alexander groaned, how was he supposed to accept this! He wanted to go all the way, and Michael could sense he wanted to argue. Something he didn't want to deal with as he gave Alexander a swift punch to the gut.

“Stop that.” Michael hissed and flipped them over before he crossed his arms. “Hunter is a virgin anyway. As things stand, it’s probably for the best.” He had an idea of how big Neil was. Such tasks required proper preparation.

“But-” Alexander whined a bit, his judgement clouded by his desire.

“Darling.” Michael’s voice was low as a seductive gaze froze the words before Michael stole them with a kiss. “Stay still.” There was no room for argument in the command as Michael took an expedited route down to Alexander’s throbbing cock.

With a devilish tongue, he worked his way around the head before he licked along the shaft. After getting acquainted, he began to take Alexander in inch by inch. What he couldn’t fit in, he made up for with stimulation as he stroked it repeatedly with his tongue and hand. In a steady rhythm he bobbed up and down. This time it was Alexander’s turn to suffer as any attempt to speed up the process was met with a warning as Michael smacked away the wandering hands.

It was slow torture, but Alexander went along with each move, his breath turned ragged by the teasing. It was only Michael felt enough time had passed that he finally gave in and speed up. A hint of teeth lightly dragged against his sensitive flesh and drove Alexander mad as he thrusted himself deeper into Michael’s mouth. He wanted to at least leave some mark as he was overtaken by his orgasm. (Light one up for my homie, the gag reflex)

Experienced enough with his partner’s ticks, Michael quickly pulled back only to be greeted with a face full of cum. He wondered if he should have swallowed as the hot sticky mess clung to his face before it slid down to his neck and finally pooled at his collar bone. A naughty splatter painting that left Michael frozen for a second as Alexander finished riding out his orgasm. It wasn’t as good as it could be, but Alexander was satisfied as he looked down at the messy Michael. At the sight, Alexander decided another round would be a great idea.

“Selfish prick.” Michael smirked as he sat up and reached to grab a tissue to clean himself up. It took Alexander a second, but when he saw the chance, he took it. When Michael was off balance, Alexander grabbed the smaller man and pulled him into his lap with a grin.

He licked a little bit of cum off the side of his face, but Michael directed him back into a kiss. It seemed his blow job wasn’t enough as their hard dicks rubbed against each other.

“What are you? A teenager?” Michael taunted, ignoring his own fast recovery as Alexander just chuckled along. “Purrvert.” He purred the words against Alexander’s mouth. But even as he teased, he couldn’t stop his breath from hitching as Alexander took hold of both of them.

In the beginning it was agonizing as he returned the slow treatment. But Alexander couldn’t hold out himself as the friction became unbearable and he speed up. Michael pants were haggard as he broke the kiss and buried his face into Alexander’s shoulder. Each stroke created a wave of pleasure as raced towards a climax. Michael buried his teeth into his partner’s shoulder as they came together.

Pleasure ripped through of them as their hearts thudded against their chests. What little clarity they had was lost, wiped clean by the blissful experience. In the moment Michael just wanted to be connected in some way as he took over Alexander’s mouth and invaded with his tongue.

[collapse]

They kept up well into the night. Only the growls of their stomach interrupted their play as Michael called up some delivery and Alexander studied his standing naked form from the bed. After putting down his phone, he met Alexander’s gaze and laughed before hoping back into bed. They had time before food arrived anyway.

It wasn’t until Michael’s body finally decided it was time to sleep that they called it. Alexander had the better constitution as he led his sleepy little lover into the bathroom to shower and brush their teeth. Only then did they collapse into bed, PJs neglected, and snuggled beneath the sheets before they fell asleep.

---

“Tsk, what’s the likelihood of breaking a rib while fooling around?” Michael kept his head buried in the pillow as Alexander finished up in the bathroom. Even though last night had been fun, the sharp pain in his chest had returned with vengeance.

“I guess there’s always a chance. But it would probably have to be quite vigorous sex. Why? You think we broke a rib last night?” The joking smile was enough to make Michael want to punch his husband as he glared and then dragged himself off the bed to show off the large dark bruise that covered his left side.

“I had cracked two ribs a few days ago because of a job and just kind of forgot. But now it’s hurting like a bitch.” Michael normally avoided taking pain medications because he knew some worlds had hidden side effects that could affect his character’s long-term development, such as addiction. So, he would ignore it as he had a naturally high pain tolerance and if it got too annoying, he would just get an Exception that would block or fix the issue.

“Let me see.” Even though he wore a calm expression, Alexander did feel a bit worried as he lightly touched a sensitive skin. “Why didn’t you mention it last night?” With the slight touch, Michael pulled back a bit, an obvious look of discomfort on his face.

“It didn’t seem so bad. While it hurt when I first got injured, the pain dulled out and I didn’t see the use of taking anything. You know my normal pain tolerance.”

‘Tsk’, Alexander clicked his tongue as he pressed a little harder on the spot which only made Michael hiss.

“I know, which makes it weird for you to complain now. Do you have anything for it?”

“A few pain meds from the HQ’s Doctor.” They were somewhere in his backpack as Alexander went over and dug through them until he found a small orange container.

He quickly fished two out and brought over a cup of water to Michael. “I don’t think anything broken, but next time tell me.”

Michael didn’t argue as he threw the pills back and Alexander ordered them breakfast. They still had a little time before they had to return to their characters’ lives, so they were going to enjoy it.

The morning passed by peacefully until it was finally time for them to part. With one last lingering kiss, they said their goodbyes.

“Be careful Alexander.” Michael knew the warning was unnecessary. But all the same, he still couldn’t stop the hint of worry from burying in his heart.

“I should be saying that to you.” Alexander chuckled, “Be careful baby. Remember you are human right now.”

Michael couldn’t help but roll his eyes a bit which just prompted Alexander to pull him over one more time for a kiss. As their lips brushed, Alexander whispered, “If you begin to lose control again, call me.”

Michael sighed and nodded in return. He knew, he knew.

As they got into their separate cars, Michael’s new phone rang, and a familiar number came on screen.

“What do you need Giselle?” He watched Alexander’s old truck pull out and head in the opposite direction under the hot summer sun and felt an itchiness in his heart. They should have been official retired by now…

“I’ve got a job. Are you willing?”

“How much?” He fiddled with the car’s radio hunted for a local news station. A few of the stations were familiar since they were from the Archive as Michael settled on FM 96.9, one of Dahlia’s favorites.

“Minimum of $5,000.”

“How long?”

“Less than a week and only one fae on the bounty.”

“Sounds like a scam.” That much for a single fae and it’s supposed to take less than one week. That was just too perfect.

“Look, it’s a bounty the organization wouldn’t take.” Giselle admitted as she let out a long breath. “One of my contacts told me about it. He said that the source is trustworthy. The bounty giver has even offered to pay half up front.”

“Giselle.” Rubbing a hand on his face, Michael lingered for a second on the cut on his lip before sighing. “Why should I agree to this? If the Organization won’t take it, why would I?” Hunter had been labeled a coward, but that was because he was cautious. Something brought on by the fact he was essentially a normally human when his anti-magic constitution wasn’t taken into consideration.

He only ever took bounties given by the Hunter Organization because they had substance backing them up. This included background checks on the requesters and compensation if the money failed to be delivered. While there were always jobs that could be done outside of the Organization and they wouldn’t been penalized for completing a freelance bounty, he had little reason to go along with it.

“Hunter, $5,000 is not a bounty you come across often at your level. And this is without the Organization taking a 10% cut. On top of that I’m willing to split it 50/50 with you. That’s $2,500 for less than a week of work. Look, I know we’ve had our problems in the past, but I’m the only hunter who was willing to do bounties with you. So come on man, help me out.”

It wasn’t a lie. Hunter hadn’t been able to make many fruitful partnerships among his fellow hunters and Giselle had taken a chance on him. Even dragged him through higher level missions to help him gain ranks and make extra cash. Sure, she scolded him the entire time, but even with her irritable personality, she wasn’t a bad person. If only she could be freed from her rival status, she probably would be far more successful.

Michael just nodded his head. “Fine. Only because you’ve been a decent partner up till now. I’ll go along and scope the place out with you. But if things turn out to be weird, I’m out.”

A stale laugh echoed across the line. “We’re hunting fae. When don’t things turn out weird?”

An address showed up in his messages along with the bounty information as she hung up. Quickly, he put the location into GPS and started on his way.

14